What's new

Dalai Lama: ‘I Am a Son of India’

I have already countered you and given my veiwpoint which i have reason to believe is the viewpoint of majority of the indians in post 69 , 70 and 74.

About the indians claiming tibet part, bombemsturm has already posted maps according to which india always considered tibet as a foreign country.
You have instead chosen to ignore almost all of those posts and are carrying on levying allegations .

not a single indian on this thread has countered my opinion , still you believe i dont have idea of what majority in my country believe .

there is nothing more anyone can do. you have already made up your mind .This isnt going anywhere.

Most discussion about this goes nowhere, I've done with that exercise as well.

CardSharp said:
The fact that both India and China were developing countries, the fact that the human rights angle wasn't blared all over television for months and months, and the fact that it gives India hopes that if a country like China can hold it maybe one day soon India will be able to host it.

Yeah, Indian's tend to lookup to China. However the 'inner-hawk' takes over midway, links it to Pakistan, starts imagining scenarios how both of them will do a two front war with India, and China bashing starts

Indians should get used to the fact that Chinese nuclear technology will continue to enable Jihad in Kashmir and elsewhere.

Pakistan and China are in this together. The conjoined twins of Asia.

:china::pakistan::cheers:

You see cardsharp , this is what we are talking about .:azn:

P.S- thanks saif .

Thanks for posting the PEW poll, I've seen it before but it did occur to me to post it.

260-5.gif

as for the Olympic thing I can explain I think. The fact that both India and China were developing countries, the fact that the human rights angle wasn't blared all over television for months and months, and the fact that it gives India hopes that if a country like China can hold it maybe one day soon India will be able to host it.

That opinion is more to do with the Asian brotherhood mentality.

Links it to Pakistan, starts imagining scenarios how both of them will do a two front war with India, and China bashing starts.

I don't know why people are so worried about a two-front war, the possibility of that happening nowadays is almost zero.

Ahhhhhhh

You're making it as if we're anti-china the day we're born !

I know Indian members keep posting threads on 'cheap Chinese copy goods', 'censorship' :blah: angles. But remember this is a defense forum !

I know you're all not :rolleyes: but I would say people like you, joe shearer and bombensturm are still in the minority.

and I am not really bothered by the cheap chinese copy angle from either India or Pakistan.

---self delete.. duplicate...

Last edited:
Indians should get used to the fact that Chinese nuclear technology will continue to enable Jihad in Kashmir and elsewhere.

Pakistan and China are in this together. The conjoined twins of Asia.

:china::pakistan::cheers:
Good! We don't envy you for having such a friend. Hee! Hee!

Last edited:
CardSharp said:
I know you're all not but I would say people like you, joe shearer and bombensturm are still in the minority.

and I am not really bothered by the cheap chinese copy angle from either India or Pakistan.

I'm definitely in the minority, the majority is people hating China by viewing it through Pakistan !

I'm definitely in the minority, the majority is people hating China by viewing it through Pakistan !

I see it more as a hate narrative, that starts with 62 backstabbing, then gets added on by the aid to Pakistan suspicions, then gets added on by the string of pearls fantasy, then the staple visa, then (insert a million and a half little things that gets posted here)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom