What's new

Dalai Lama, Buddhist leaders in Rohingya compassion call

Tibetan is always a part of the Chinese ethnics group, those greedy Lamas who enslaved their people in the past always found advantage to betray the central government. Dala Lama nowadays try to create and maintain his "peaceful" image because he had already lost the last chance to gain independence in the past.

He has nothing left but his mouth and tongue to create these funny news in order to claim the right to stay in your country as long as he want.

Tibetans are indeed peaceful. Try those words for Muhammad or any hindu god, and you will see the difference.

But you are not to be blamed for this. Every Chinese view the Dalai Lama as he is portrayed by the anti-dalai CCP.

Tibetans are indeed peaceful. Try those words for Muhammad or any hindu god, and you will see the difference.

But you are not to be blamed for this. Every Chinese view the Dalai Lama as he is portrayed by the anti-dalai CCP.

Don't be such a naive kid, as I said that there is no such thing of "peaceful ethnic", we mankind are all the same. Tibetans use violence, killing people and bully around just like the others.

Not every Chinese support the CCP, I believe that they taught you to avoid stereotyping in the school, right?
I wonder why you people always attempt to relate everything to the CCP. Besides I don't even watch CCTV.

Don't be such a naive kid, as I said that there is no such thing of "peaceful ethnic", we mankind are all the same. Tibetans use violence, killing people and bully around just like the others.

Not every Chinese support the CCP, I believe that they taught you to avoid stereotyping in the school, right?
I wonder why you people always attempt to relate everything to the CCP. Besides I don't even watch CCTV.

First of all, I am not a kid.

Secondly, i didn't stereotyped. I know a lot of Chinese who have utmost respect for Dalai Lama. Jet Li being one of 'em, and a countless many in Taiwan.

Tibetans may be violent in person, but their protest is non-violent. What i meant was they don't resort to violent ways when others call their living god by names, while the same can't be said for other religions.

I hope I've made myself plenty clear here.

First of all, I am not a kid.

Secondly, i didn't stereotyped. I know a lot of Chinese who have utmost respect for Dalai Lama. Jet Li being one of 'em, and a countless many in Taiwan.

Tibetans may be violent in person, but their protest is non-violent. What i meant was they don't resort to violent ways when others call their living god by names, while the same can't be said for other religions.

I hope I've made myself plenty clear here.

You just said Every Chinese.
What happened in 2008 has already proofed you wrong my friend, also there are many untold stories about Tibetan people bully around in mainland China which are all covered by the CCP. Moreover there is nothing to do with religions, when people use violence, they find excuse, and excuse can always be found.

Besides, there are also many other Chinese ethnics including Han committed suicide because of the CCP. So in your opinion, Han people are also "peaceful people".

You just said Every Chinese.
What happened in 2008 has already proofed you wrong my friend, also there are many untold stories about Tibetan people bully around in mainland China which are all covered by the CCP. Moreover there is nothing to do with religions, when people use violence, they find excuse, and excuse can always be found.

Besides, there are also many other Chinese ethnics including Han committed suicide because of the CCP. So in your opinion, Han people are also "peaceful people".

Well i apologise for the generalisation. It was not my intension. I hope my opinion was made clear by the subsequent post (the one you just quoted)

No, tibetans are not CCP but the CCP leaders are han. That is what makes the difference. It is the same way in India (kashmir/nagaland)

let me remind u guys...the topic is abt some buddhist leaders getting compassionate with the rohingyas.
@ chinese bros: all izz well..... monks are trying to be good to rohingyas. at least they said so. so keep calm.
@lyrical : dude i dont know, i mean ...the chinese guys now live with the tibetans, they know much more than what we know abt the tibetans there. maybe (and i hope not) even more than our own tibetan brothers in dharmasala/arunachal....:china:

we sincerely thank the buddhist leaders for their compassionate effort. lets see if those efforts materialize....
pressure on bangladesh is immense due to this problem. imagine Bangladesh's dilemma, till a few days ago they were bz sending their citizens to our country, NOW their country faces influx by rohingyas, to whom the bangladeshis are related by religion (if not by blood/ethnicity)....
apart from the buddhist leaders' compassion, India needs to pull some strings on Myanmar (china cud do that too), and make her come up with some peace with the rohingyas...maybe an autonomous council(...just like tibet).

result::::

-china get human rights trophy.....
-myanmar leadership's international image dump shall be a bit less dirty and chances of getting investments (hope so).
-bangladesh need not worry abt rohingya influx
-india need not worry abt accelerated bangla influx
-buddhist leaders get all the credit...after all they were the first to start with a compassion!!!!
-pakistani leaders can win election saying it arm-twisted India (with chinese coop) to make india persuade myanmar to end the brutality to muslims in some south east asian country

everyone is happy....

unless.....
-indian/chinese buisnessmen are looking for gold in the area where the rohingyas were settled for centuries.
-sino indian efforts arent enuf to persuade myanmar to make peace
-sino indian effort is itself held hostage to their petty border issues.
-bangladesh buckles down and accepts the refugees (...lol india wud cry :P)
-pakistan doesnt armtwist india (ummm........with cooperation of china)
-china sells their awesome jf-17 thunder jets to myanmar and they sprinkle rose petals over the rohingyas.

***sorry i cudnt resist the last sentense***

Well i apologise for the generalisation. It was not my intension. I hope my opinion was made clear by the subsequent post (the one you just quoted)

No, tibetans are not CCP but the CCP leaders are han. That is what makes the difference. It is the same way in India (kashmir/nagaland)

Tibetans are CCP, Tibetans are not forbidden from being a party member.

How come they are automatically CCP? How many tibetans are member of the party?
They are NOT ccp unless they join the party.

Tibetan and Han are also ruled by the CCP.
It doesn't matter how many of them are members of the party, any Chinese can become a member as they wish. Besides, why don't you simply check out those Chairmans of the TAR government.

And I don't know why you people always try to link every single issue to ethnic.

One of the good things that the CCP has ever done is liberating Tibetans serfs, just like freeing Untouchables in India. Those Tibetan landlords, nobility and religious figures were indeed very upset about the action of the CCP. They failed to use violence to against the reform then escaped to their neighbor India which also support the Caste System.

One of the good things that the CCP has ever done is liberating Tibetans serfs, just like freeing Untouchables in India. Those Tibetan landlords, nobility and religious figures were indeed very upset about the action of the CCP. They failed to use violence to against the reform then escaped to their neighbor India which also support the Caste System.

That is according to the CCP themselves. In other words mere propaganda.
On the other hand, CCP did brought development to tibet. Not all tibetans in India are/were rich and noble. Many belonged to poor families when they arrived in 1959. They followed their supreme religious leader. Even today thousands of tibetans from tibet visit India just to see the dalai lama atleast once in their life.

On the other hand, CCP did brought development to tibet. Not all tibetans in India are/were rich and noble. Many belonged to poor families when they arrived in 1959. They followed their supreme religious leader. Even today thousands of tibetans from tibet visit India just to see the dalai lama atleast once in their life.

once ignorant indian failed to argue with fact and start labelling it as CCP 'propaganda' didnt him make it clear that he never reads CCTV news``ever us post 80s mainlanders dont read those garbadges``and you are expecting people from Macau and Hongkong reading those stuff``?

dont blame us chinese to look down on indians and calling you clueless```as you people seem to live up to that wonderful word to describe indians

once ignorant indian failed to argue with fact and start labelling it as CCP 'propaganda' didnt him make it clear that he never reads CCTV news``ever us post 80s mainlanders dont read those garbadges``and you are expecting people from Macau and Hongkong reading those stuff``?

dont blame us chinese to look down on indians and calling you clueless```as you people seem to live up to that wonderful word to describe indians

Now that was quite personal. I am not blaming the Chinese. Am I? It sure is propaganda. You can't see it, that is the reason why disinformation of that kind s called propaganda.
As I said, visit india during the kalachakra festivals and you'll know how much the tibetans in tibet revere the Dalai Lama, they have not yet been brainwashed into believeing that the dalai lama is a demon.

I have nothing to add. Most Chinese can't see the wrongs of their national leadership, it is normal for all. Even Indians tend to turn a blind eye to Indian propaganda and think that is the reality.

Chinese citizens claiming the Dalai Lama to be a western agent doesn't make him one. For all I know, Tibetans all around the world (tibet included) revere him as a God.
But, most chinese would never try to think this way. They are not to be blamed. It is the education system to which we are all exposed to in our childhoods. It happens in every single country.

You are entitled to your views. But that doesn't make it the reality my friend.

It is the power of religion. Even such religious group Falun Gong which tells people that they can cure cancer has that large number of followers. After all, people are mostly stupid.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom