What's new

Daily Mail Readers Response to India choosing Rafale Jets - A Good Laugh

I bet they wouldn't do any of the poor and wealthy bs if EF had won the contract. Sore loosers:lol:

It is natural for the L 2 contender in any deal to feel aggrieved.

The buyer has to make his call .

- They dont even know India is surrounded by hostile nations, unlike UK, where its surrounded by friendly nations.

-Space program is in India, because it makes profit, and if it makes a profit, why ditch it?

Lol, Daily Mail readers are indeed the dumbest of the dumbest in my country.

I don't like Brits and they need to be paid with the interest for what they have done to us in the past and the problem of pakistan and Kashmir is also due to them. :tdown:

- They dont even know India is surrounded by hostile nations, unlike UK, where its surrounded by friendly nations.

-Space program is in India, because it makes profit, and if it makes a profit, who ditch it?

Lol, Daily Mail readers are indeed the dumbest of the dumbest in my country.

I always found the British press very ignorant, arrogant and sometimes still suffering from colonial hangover..

I remember during Chandrayaan mission, in one of the reputed english newspapers, there was an article on India's moon mission under science and technology section..but half the article was about India's poor and if this moon mission was worth it.

As u said, ISRO is probably one of the few space missions which makes a profit. but they were oblivious to this fact.
They are of the opinion that a poor nation should not have a prestigious institution like ISRO, it does not matter if it is not wasting money but giving more money to the country in return.

Reading the article and some of the arrogant, racist colored comments, i was so angry i was literally shouting expletives and i wrote if they were so much concerned about our poverty, may be they should give back the billions(actually trillions!!) of money and treasure they took to their country..

This explains it all...

article-2094610-118BA596000005DC-971_634x357.jpg

Investment into national security by a poor country is better than a hosting a pompous & expensive show called Olympics by a bankrupt country.

Back
Top Bottom