What's new

Daesh Attacker Who Attacked Gurdwara in Kabul was reportedly Indian Citizen

As per daesh this attack was to avenge Indian government policies against Muslims

Logic goes out of windows when the likes of CIA/RAW/NDS/MOSSAD try to spin a narrative.

Muslims of India were butchered by state of India and its institutions under the leadership of Hindu terrorist Modi, there are 220 million Muslims in India, not one of them will take revenge on Hindu terrorist organisations within India, not against the Indian military/law enforcement agencies and their infra, not against the Indian intelligence, yet one of them will turn up in Afghanistan attacking Sikh place of worship who got nothing to do with what happened to Indian Muslims!

Who believe this non sense??

Daesh/ISIS are the proxies, and proxies runs as mercenary killers, anyone can be bought up by paying the right amount.

RAW and NDS can easily get them sponsored, financed, and facilitate them too, India triggered by the recent events in Afghanistan, lost the plot completely.

Talibans has denied any role of them in the recent attack on the Gurdwara.

These are the brain washed and terrorist.... even same find in Kashmir to attack on Indian army..

Does not matter belong to India or any other countries.... these are the terrorist and need to give and send to their final destination by GUN..

Last edited:
As per daesh this attack was to avenge Indian government policies against Muslims

@Foxtrot Alpha

Here is the official statement by daesh

Some Indians are saying he was from Kerala

I know the complete story brother, since I was working on something else I had asked you to amend OP, so I can push it to FB with few clicks. Never mind, I have edited the OP so I will publish it on FB now....:enjoy:

ISKP in it's recent statement released further details of the gunman who led the attack on Gurdwara in Kabul. Attacker has been identified as "Abu Khalid al Hindi". Many experts who have been reporting on ISIS activities believe that Al Hindi hints towards the fact that the attacker was an Indian national. many experts with knowledge are of opinion that the attacker is probably from the South Indian state kerala, where many fighters had joined ISKP.

View attachment 617829

What an ugly creature. Looks like a typical gangu indian..........:bad:

Kabul attack revenge for Kashmir, says Islamic State; names attacker as Abu Khalid Al-Hindi
WION Jammu and Kashmir, India Mar 27, 2020, 12.28 PM(IST) Written By: Ieshan Bashir Wani
134293-untitled-design.jpg

File photo. Photograph:( AFP )

S Jaishankar condemns Kabul Gurudwara attack, says working on return of mortal remains of Tian Singh

The IS has also named Kabul attacker, who massacred 27 Sikh worshippers inside a Gurudwara two days ago, as Abu Khalid Al-Hindi. The 'Al-Hindi' attached to the name suggests that the attacker could be from India.

Also read: With Kabul attack, terrorism prevails in Afghanistan as coronavirus pandemic looms

The magazine, Al Naba, published a picture of the attacker in the latest issue of its weekly Arabic magazine.

In May 2019, the Islamic State announced through its Amaq News Agency that it has established its first "province" in India.

https://www.wionews.com/india-news/...-names-attacker-as-abu-khalid-al-hindi-288860

They would blame Indian Muslims and then would justify state brutality and pogroms against them

Expand the concept. No Muslim has any enmity towards Sikhs - but Hindus of India do. Who doesn't know who created these terrorist groups and who pays them? Pakistan should hold India's collar for this brutality and make them pay its cost. Pakistan should stand with Sikhs and help them get justice against Indian terrorism.

Islam doesn't preach terrorism - and anybody who joins such organizations can be anyone but Muslim. It is our responsibility to clear misconceptions. How can someone who doesn't follow Allah is still a follower? How can someone who goes against the Quran be a Muslim?

All terrorists of the world are Anti-Muslims. They can be atheists, devil-worshipers or self-worshipers or anyone - but Muslims. When they do not follow Allah, their self-labeling as Muslims do not make them Muslims.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom