What's new

Da Jiang Innovations (DJI): Galaxy of DRONES

Best drone ever!!!
This baby has not just killed other drones, but also DJI's own products such as Phantom 4....
@GS Zhou Agree?
yes, I agree.
My initial plan is to buy a Phantom 4 by year-end, but now I changed my budget to Mavic.

Having read some comments in youtube, I find a lot of people regret having bought Karma....
lol...it's karma.....
@GS Zhou Any regret?
regret, me? No, I'm not the Karma drone buyer. In fact I've never heard this name before.

yes, I agree.
My initial plan is to buy a Phantom 4 by year-end, but now I changed my budget to Mavic.

regret, me? No, I'm not the Karma drone buyer. In fact I've never heard this name before.
I have the same plan....
Let's see if there is any discount on 11.11.....
This drone is such a revolutionary product!
I first thought it was just small....Now, I know, it has all the outstanding characteristics of Phantom4 (correct me if I am wrong).....Plus new innovative functions......
I will visit my cousin in Shenzhen in 2017, during spring festival.....
I'll go to their flagship store there....Shenzhen rocks!
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

I have the same plan....
Let's see if there is any discount on 11.11.....
This drone is such a revolutionary product!
I first thought it was just small....Now, I know, it has all the outstanding characteristics of Phantom4 (correct me if I am wrong).....Plus new innovative functions......
I will visit my cousin in Shenzhen in 2017, during spring festival.....
I'll go to their flagship store there....Shenzhen rocks!

Mavic looks even more powerful than Phantom 4! I guess the only difference may lie in the lens, since Phantom 4 is bigger, so it could carry a larger & better lens. But that's just my guess.

I feel thrilled about the new VR glass feature. I always dream to fly the drone with VR glass, now it comes to reality!!!

Find an interesting video about testing the stability performances of DJI Phantom 4 drone under extreme conditions. Surprisingly, although the drone is "tortured" severely, it can quickly resume normal status after the initial unbalance.

View attachment 338782

View attachment 338783

View attachment 338784
View attachment 338785

Link to the full test:
http://www.5imx.com/portal.php?mod=view&aid=735
I think the only advantage Phantom 4 has over Mavic Bro is the camera?
Perhaps also stability?
I'd like to see more comparison tests....

I think the only advantage Phantom 4 has over Mavic Bro is the camera?
Perhaps also stability?
I'd like to see more comparison tests....
motor performance should be one of the difference. E.g. the max. speed of P4 is 72km/h, Mavic is 65km/h. But I believe no one will care such a minor difference.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom