What's new

D I Khan jailbreak: Police arrests suspected “Punjabi Taliban” commander

KPK Police has done tremendous job so far in dealing with terrorists and the Sacrifices of thousands of police soldiers and Officers are well in front of us..Many times suicide bombers had been stopped at checkpoints and those Police guys Stopped many of them with their lives...But the Fact is that TTP with the aid of Alciada is huge network and at times it overwhelms the efforts of neglected departments like Police...So its a long Marathon and i hope Our security agencies will Curb this Cancer one day ...

Alciada?:woot:...very clever....!!!

Indeed,you are right,and we will not be able to annhilate them completely unless we will not stop those hands who replenish them and fund them.we will win 50% of war if we succeed in breaking off their connections with foreign hands,which seems quite impossible due to their strong influence in Pakistan governmental sectors,sadly.

@Leader @Jazzbot @chauvunist @RangerPK @Slav Defence
in sab kay khilaf police hi kafi hay wo be kpk ki?

Indeed KPK police has done tremendous job,I will suggest that KPK government must focus on their better training,and provide them with better equipment and arms and ammunition,instead of hiring para-military organisations,this will not work well,as we are evident already how they collapse with each other at certain points and how.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alciada?:woot:...very clever....!!!

Indeed,you are right,and we will not be able to annhilate them completely unless we will not stop those hands who replenish them and fund them.we will win 50% of war if we succeed in breaking off their connections with foreign hands,which seems quite impossible due to their strong influence in Pakistan governmental sectors,sadly.

Indeed These terror Organisations are very resourceful and you know who is aiding them from across the Border...So unless Uncle sam is outta here ,Nothing different can be expected...

At least someone has been arrested for the attack on Dera Ismail Khan jail. But I will truly be happy only and only when each and every militant involved in the attack is either hanged or jailed. Arresting one low level commander is no big achievement. Instead if we arrested #HakimullahMehsud it would be a major achievement.

Security forces need to pull up their socks and start hunting down the Taliban brutally. The terrorists have caused massive damage to Pakistan. Also 3 in 4 terrorists escape without being convicted by the courts. So I am afraid this Punjabi Taliban commander will eventually be released from jail.

I believe security forces should strike at the Taliban and crush them utterly. South Waziristan operation is a must. We need to clear that area of militants.

At least someone has been arrested for the attack on Dera Ismail Khan jail. But I will truly be happy only and only when each and every militant involved in the attack is either hanged or jailed. Arresting one low level commander is no big achievement. Instead if we arrested #HakimullahMehsud it would be a major achievement.

Security forces need to pull up their socks and start hunting down the Taliban brutally. The terrorists have caused massive damage to Pakistan. Also 3 in 4 terrorists escape without being convicted by the courts. So I am afraid this Punjabi Taliban commander will eventually be released from jail.

I believe security forces should strike at the Taliban and crush them utterly. South Waziristan operation is a must. We need to clear that area of militants.

Why some of you insist on calling these terrorist Militants?

Add armored vehicles, RPGs, heavy machine guns, anti helo and aircraft guns, automatic weaponry etc to that. They have some supply lines, wonder from where they are getting all this..

No time must be lost by your agencies in tracking these down.

I have much to say but i know it will be removed from this thread because ptians can't listen anything against them,they can abuse other leaders but can't listen anything against there parsa leader.

I have much to say but i know it will be removed from this thread because ptians can't listen anything against them,they can abuse other leaders but can't listen anything against there parsa leader.

You can post whatever you want like we all do AS FAR AS you don't violate forum rules. Positive criticism is always welcomed and we all are here to listen it. You are a new member here and I'd suggest you to see forum rules. When I was new here, I received a ban for 1 week due to my lack of knowledge and I mistakenly violated forum rules. Its been 3 years since that happened and I haven't got any infraction till date.

Oh Bhai neither have I - I meant I've heard a lot about the acclaimed Punjabi Taliban - Pataa nahin pakraa koi nahin jataaa & shown on the News !

There is no organization called Punjabi Taliban but some people club all AQ linked and or inspired sectarian / sunni revolutionary organizations based in Punjab into them. This if allowed to create confusion in Pakistani minds, is a self goal.

You can post whatever you want like we all do AS FAR AS you don't violate forum rules. Positive criticism is always welcomed and we all are here to listen it. You are a new member here and I'd suggest you to see forum rules. When I was new here, I received a ban for 1 week due to my lack of knowledge and I mistakenly violated forum rules. Its been 3 years since that happened and I haven't got any infraction till date.

Who are you to decide that i am violating,and i have seen ''positive'' criticism of ptians on this forum.

Who are you to decide that i am violating,and i have seen ''positive'' criticism of ptians on this forum.

I never said you are violating. I was just trying to assist considering you a new member on PDF and I know you've got your posts deleted in few threads. But if you don't want to learn and continue like this, then your choice. All the best with that.. :tup:

I never said you are violating. I was just trying to assist considering you a new member on PDF and I know you've got your posts deleted in few threads. But if you don't want to learn and continue like this, then your choice. All the best with that.. :tup:

No sir,my post deleted only where all were chamchas of IK and you know where.

Back
Top Bottom