What's new

Cyprus Peace Operation against Greece Cypriot, 1974

cabatli_53

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Brothers, I want to share this video with you

After Peace Operation, Turkey invaded the half of Cyprus cause of genocide attacks of Greeks over Turkish civilians in region...

121850_0.jpg

I sincerely hope Cyprus will reunite with Turkey some day.
Amen!

Kıbrıs Türkiye'nin ayrılmaz bir parçasıdır. Bu, kültürel, tarihi ve dini Türkler ile bağlantılar. Ben neden birleşmek gerektiğini hiç bir neden görmüyorum.

Allah size düşman üzerinde zafer ver!
Amin!

I sincerely hope Cyprus will reunite with Turkey some day.
Amen!

Kıbrıs Türkiye'nin ayrılmaz bir parçasıdır. Bu, kültürel, tarihi ve dini Türkler ile bağlantılar. Ben neden birleşmek gerektiğini hiç bir neden görmüyorum.

Allah size düşman üzerinde zafer ver!
Amin!

Amin Kardesim,

Brother, You know, N. Cyprus is a independent Turkish republic called KKTC in region but Any of foreign countries did not recognised the freedom of KKTC cause of Europian unions pressures over countries... Because You know, S. Cyprus were unconscionably participated to EU but EU did not make KKTC partner in their union... There were some conferences arranging to solve the problem between countries but I do not suppose that EU will accept a free KKTC in region...

By the way, You know Turkish brother... :) Where did you learn Turkish ? Have you ever been in Turkey?

Yes, I'm well aware of the Cyprus crisis and the consequences Turkey is facing today for her support for the Turkish Cypriots.

I'm not as fluent in Turkish as I am in Farsi (Persian), though I can read and translate the newpapers and have a little conversation with my Turkish friends.

I've been to so often to Turkey that I forgot the count. Must be more than 15 times. :cheers:

Musharraf spoke fluent English, though with a funny accent ;)

Yes, I'm well aware of the Cyprus crisis and the consequences Turkey is facing today for her support for the Turkish Cypriots.

I'm not as fluent in Turkish as I am in Farsi (Persian), though I can read and translate the newpapers and have a little conversation with my Turkish friends.

I've been to so often to Turkey that I forgot the count. Must be more than 15 times. :cheers:

Musharraf spoke fluent English, though with a funny accent ;)

I am so glad to meet you, Kardesim... Thanks you very much for your kind interest about us...

yes you have a big victory attacking a small country who was fighting each other with no airforce or navy traitors from the greek side pulling all the army or dont let fight and the funny thing is you almost screw up the operation

yes you have a big victory attacking a small country who was fighting each other with no airforce or navy traitors from the greek side pulling all the army or dont let fight and the funny thing is you almost screw up the operation
Sure:sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom