What's new

CWC 2011: Australia vs Sri Lanka

Hopefully the rain would continue for atleast 2-3hours. I want this match to be called off. Pakistan would be assure of either of the first two positions in this group. Lovely. I am loving it. :devil:

the draw works in favor of Pak. Also it looked like SL was having a bad day, so its good for them too

NOOO- i wanted to see Australia on top :cry:-

Now it will be the Top of Group A vs Bottom of Group B- thats England :cry:

Pakistan vs England- Nooooooooooooo
We have very bad record against England- Nooooooo

if the match did not start before 03:51PM UK time... it will be abandoned

at least 20 overs to play in today's game in order to conclude any positive result

cm on Lets get it started-

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKqV7DB8Iwg[/video]

NOOO- i wanted to see Australia on top :cry:-

Now it will be the Top of Group A vs Bottom of Group B- thats England :cry:

Pakistan vs England- Nooooooooooooo
We have very bad record against England- Nooooooo

Yar tunay AUS k flag kyoun lagaye? tu AUS ko kyoun harana chahta ha .you know it will put Pakistan's position at stake .think rationally

A draw will work in favor of Pakistan as it will give 1 point to each team then Pakistan will have a better chance to top the group

Also i don't want AUS to loose in today's match.you know why because they are unbeaten in 31 World cup matches and i want them to get beaten first time only by Pakistan:azn: thats what you call rationality

We were the one who beat AUS last time in any of the WorldCup matches and that was in 1999 .and now InshALLAH we will be the first one to do it

Lucky for Pakistan, thanks to rain Pakistan to maintain table top position. If Pakistan does not loose any match hereafter, it would remain on the top - that in other words mean that they will sail through to semi finals...........good luck

My support will be against Australia irrespective of any opponent cause I feel there should be some other World Champion.

Lucky for Pakistan, thanks to rain Pakistan to maintain table top position. If Pakistan does not loose any match hereafter, it would remain on the top - that in other words mean that they will sail through to semi finals...........good luck

I don't think semi is that a simple option cause SA, India, England and West Indies, all are very good teams. If someone considers WI as light team rest assure on his day Gale can tear apart any team single handedly

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

Match Abandoned :cry::cry::cry:

I don't think semi is that a simple option cause SA, India, England and West Indies, all are very good teams. If someone considers WI as light team rest assure on his day Gale can tear apart any team single handedly

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

Match Abandoned :cry::cry::cry:

West Indies odds is 22.......double than Pakistan.
Follow the money trail!

2011 Cricket World Cup Betting - Odds, Tips & Previews

Back
Top Bottom