What's new

Customers angry, staff defiant at China's fake Apple Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well amazing to see how all the Chinese jumping over the board protecting all the fakery going on in China.. I am yet to see a single Chinese owning up their mistake and accepting that they are breaking IP rights owened by others who opened a factory in China never thinking that Chinese will steal the details and start making fakes of almost everything. This is highly disgusting and show the height of dishonesty in China..

Well amazing to see how all the Chinese jumping over the board protecting all the fakery going on in China.. I am yet to see a single Chinese owning up their mistake and accepting that they are breaking IP rights owened by others who opened a factory in China never thinking that Chinese will steal the details and start making fakes of almost everything. This is highly disgusting and show the height of dishonesty in China..

Its amazing how Indians start the thread cluster troll it and then start accusing others of wrongdoing. Some advice when India has more than half the innovation of China then you guys can talk.

India your home country that has less innovations than a single Chinese company like Huawei.

Ok, I am not arguing on that. My point is, it's you who is filling thousands of patents a year yet you do not have a single innovative product that world acknowledges as a product of China. And still with so many patents in your name you still need to copy others design and products. why??? please explain..

Its amazing how Indians start the thread cluster troll it and then start accusing others of wrongdoing. Some advice when India has more than half the innovation of China then you guys can talk.

Well if you read the whole thread please do let us know how many Chinese have actually spoken on topic... They brought god damn everything in the world to the thread to protect a genuine concern of Fake Apple Stores in China. Now do you know any reason why your guys are doing this?

India your home country that has less innovations than a single Chinese company like Huawei.

Are you sure ?? India filed 761 patent applications in 2010. You mean Huwaei filed more applications in that year ???

Ok, I am not arguing on that. My point is, it's you who is filling thousands of patents a year yet you do not have a single innovative product that world acknowledges as a product of China. And still with so many patents in your name you still need to copy others design and products. why??? please explain..

You mean granted patents. What do you think patents are for, just consumer products? Longest bridges, largest dams, tallest buildings all need new construction techniques that are patented. High performance turbofans, ASBMs all need new techniques that are patented. What is the DF 21D ASBM, Indian?

What has India contributed to the world besides an example of what not to do?

India happened to be one of the "biggest IPR violator" on the planet and now they are having a field day bashing China for fakery, "amazing bharati" in full display. :cheesy:

IPR_b_3_5_2011.jpg

US puts India on IPR violation watchlist

Twelve countries – India, Pakistan, China, Russia, Algeria, Argentina, Canada, Chile, Indonesia, Israel, Thailand and Venezuela – are on the Priority Watch List.
Congrats India for being the "NUMBER ONE" on the LIST.:lol:

US places India, Pak and China on watch list for IPR violation

True and now all the factory workers think that they have become innovators. now that's amusing.. :lol:

this is the 2010 patents ranking kid, where your country?
Rank Country No. of Patents Granted
1 US 44,890
2 Japan 32,180
3 Germany 17,558
4 China 12295
5 S.K 9,668
6 France 7,288
7 U.K 4,908
8 Netherlands 4,078
9 Switzerland 3,728
10 Sweden 3,314
20. Belgium 1,057

your shining country is no where to be seen

Intellectual Property Statistics
here is the source please go nutts``:)

Well factory workers are just cheap labors manufacturing products for their western masters.. use some common sense and tell us who will be the actual owner.. take example of apple products. Is Apple the owner or the factory workers in China?

they pay for the goods then its apples``god you dont even know the standard procedure of commercial transactions``no wonder

no one is protecting, but make fun of you guys low-end trolling skills just like your level of it industry (call-center) as simple as that

Are you sure ?? India filed 761 patent applications in 2010. You mean Huwaei filed more applications in that year ???

lol`` dont make fun of your own country, 761 is filing not even the number been granted``the patents were granted by PCT to a private Chinese company Huawei in 2010 was 1,528```it wasnt even the most of chinese company`

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom