What's new

Customers angry, staff defiant at China's fake Apple Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ rcrmj

Dont be too elated about your patents ! The world always had a doubt on your patents !

China's Patent Strategy Isn't About Innovation; It's An Economic Weapon Against Foreign Companies

China's Patent Strategy Isn't About Innovation; It's An Economic Weapon Against Foreign Companies | Techdirt

i'm not even talking about those Chinese domestic patents, I'm talking about Patents granted by PCT (the only one international patent examination boudy), you should educate yourself on this part. there is nothing we can brag about, everything is solid truth.

besides the main purpose of applying patent is to protect your own intellectual and commercial rights, you believe to display as trophy? maybe its your country's style but not others```just look at all those 40% this and that are indians, or 'shining' things you can get a clear idea which country's claims have muc authenticy`

you guys seem having difficulties of understanding the reality of what is innovation and what is bragging``please google PCT and check up their official sites about what is innovation and why they put China at N0.3 and India nowhere to be seen but big concerns of the intellectual violation in India.

yes, you are reaching there faking stuff.. right??

lol`kid you dont just have difficulties of understanding international and geopolitics but actually common senses``thats why your bashing 'techniques' are quite primative`:)

$6trillion economy based on faking? then i can safely saying your 1.3trillion economy based on faking drugs`

Grey boy and Chinese dragon ! you still didnt answer my question! Why is China not topping innovation, inspite of topping patents ?

it has to do with the percentage of patents input into the economy.
accroding to World Bank statistics, China is moving from Step 3 efficiency economy towards innovation driven economy`on contrary India is still at Step 1 primative factor driven efficiency.

on the table posted by CD almost all countries ranked top 20 are innovation driven economy, as their economies are highly dependent from new techs and management.

even though China tops the patent but look at the scale of economy it has this year is going to be 6.4 trillon, but its patents are 1/4 of america's``then if we take america as the benchmark as the innovation economy then China needs to increase its patent to around 200% in order to be innovative economy`

For a nation which is wiping out the rhino population in Africa for some vodoo aphrodisiac needs which they believe in, what makes you believe that mere obstacles such as internationl intellectual property and trademarks laws would stop them from selling unlicensed or fake products?

For a nation which is wiping out the rhino population in Africa for some vodoo aphrodisiac needs which they believe in, what makes you believe that mere obstacles such as internationl intellectual property and trademarks laws would stop them from selling unlicensed or fake products?

well``your country men seem to stand on ethical highground, they got so angry on one fake apple brand in China````so they should not have double standards on this issue``:tup:

well``your country men seem to stand on ethical highground, they got so angry on one fake apple brand in China````so they should not have double standards on this issue``:tup:

My country is not accused of disregarding international intellectual property rights and mass producing cheap copied crap just to profit. Take the time off to develop your own products and respect the efforts and hard work of others who make their own. Until then, everything which has a "made in China" label will remain a joke

well chinese copy everything they can...i remember gulsar which was fake copy of bajaj pulsar...

29438.jpg

Bajaj Auto nails Pulsar copycat - The Economic Times

another thread goes down to trolls!:hitwall:

another thread goes down to trolls!:hitwall:

when new members registered, such things happened. you were also one of them, remember:P
but sooner or latter they will learn how to reply and learn more about Chian and India, just as what it was in 2009 - 2010.

wow, you are still here. most of the indian avatars i familiar with never shown up anymore.

My country is not accused of disregarding international intellectual property rights and mass producing cheap copied crap just to profit. Take the time off to develop your own products and respect the efforts and hard work of others who make their own. Until then, everything which has a "made in China" label will remain a joke

lol``i hope you are joking on the highlighted part or you are living in a delusional world`:) india is among the worst country violating IP rights and IP infringments``check up PCT and Thomson Reuters annual reports on IP rights and patents``:cheesy:

what does india actually developed?

let me tell you few things, if 'made in China' is such a joke how come it makes up 80% of world consumer goods and capital goods`?`

and the latter one's quality cannot be compromised by price

```BT, Vodafone, O2, 3G and many more top ranking data providing companies using 'created in China' capital goods, devices and technologies``thats why a private chinese company Huawei produces more patents than your whole country can pull``

isnt this a much bigger joke, as your media protray indis is 'knowledge' driven economy and innovation powerhouse```whereas the reality tells you its just a primative factor driven economy with big mouth`

May be this is why chinese who can afford the bill, shop in hong kong. Of course the currency has helped but the bigger reason is certainly the lack of authenticity in local chinese produce.

Amazing how Indians will post just about anything to show China in a negative light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom