What's new

Current Tensions in Xinjiang-China

Sorry my mistake ... don't see your last post ......There are some 20 odd pages let me go through them/...

What happened..? you went to the post and all the links are there but you dont want to accept it:rofl:

This is stupidity.......got no links in the first 5 pages and I guess other pages will also have nothing in them...as I said they are just discussions ....no news articles...no news links ...just claims......

If you have got those links paste them ...

This simply means all the claims made by you are false..not backed by any material proof.......

This is stupidity.......got no links in the first 5 pages and I guess other pages will also have nothing in them...as I said they are just discussions ....no news articles...no news links ...just claims......

If you have got those links paste them ...

This simply means all the claims made by you are false..not backed by any material proof.......

Thousands lost in Kashmir mass graves | Amnesty International

Behind the Kashmir Conflict - Abuses in the Kashmir Valley (Human Rights Watch Report, July 1999)

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/06/world/asia/06kashmir.html

The following statistics were compiled by Indian Army:[2]
* Number of civilians killed in Kashmir since 1988: 65,000 to 1,00,000

Human rights violations by India

A 1996 Human Rights Watch report accuses the Indian military and Indian-government backed paramilitaries of "committ[ing] serious and widespread human rights violations in Kashmir."[52] One such alleged massacre occurred on January 6, 1993 in the town of Sopore. TIME Magazine described the incident as such: "In retaliation for the killing of one soldier, paramilitary forces rampaged through Sopore's market setting buildings ablaze and shooting bystanders. The Indian government pronounced the event 'unfortunate' and claimed that an ammunition dump had been hit by gunfire, setting off fires that killed most of the victims."[53] In addition to this, there have been claims of disappearances by the police or the army in Kashmir by several human rights organizations.[54][55]

Many human rights organizations such as Amnesty International and the Human Rights Watch (HRW) have condemned human rights abuses in Kashmir by Indians such as "extra-judicial executions", "disappearances", and torture;[56] the "Armed Forces Special Powers Act", which "provides impunity for human rights abuses and fuels cycles of violence. The Armed Forces Special Powers Act (AFSPA) grants the military wide powers of arrest, the right to shoot to kill, and to occupy or destroy property in counterinsurgency operations. Indian officials claim that troops need such powers because the army is only deployed when national security is at serious risk from armed combatants. Such circumstances, they say, call for extraordinary measures." Human rights organizations have also asked Indian government to repeal[57] the Public Safety Act, since "a detainee may be held in administrative detention for a maximum of two years without a court order."[58]
Insurgency in Jammu and Kashmir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[video=google;-1166172407554220338]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1166172407554220338"[/video]

UN body calls for probe into Kashmir killings
http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal...for-probe-into-kashmir-killings_10089870.html

http://www.yespakistan.com/kashmir/humanrightsviolationsinkashmir.asp

Thres a few for you........has it changed your mind on kashmir?....no i didnt think so......now its time to roll out the excuses and blame pakistan.

Last edited:
Thousands lost in Kashmir mass graves | Amnesty International

Behind the Kashmir Conflict - Abuses in the Kashmir Valley (Human Rights Watch Report, July 1999)

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/06/world/asia/06kashmir.html

Human rights violations by India

A 1996 Human Rights Watch report accuses the Indian military and Indian-government backed paramilitaries of "committ[ing] serious and widespread human rights violations in Kashmir."[52] One such alleged massacre occurred on January 6, 1993 in the town of Sopore. TIME Magazine described the incident as such: "In retaliation for the killing of one soldier, paramilitary forces rampaged through Sopore's market setting buildings ablaze and shooting bystanders. The Indian government pronounced the event 'unfortunate' and claimed that an ammunition dump had been hit by gunfire, setting off fires that killed most of the victims."[53] In addition to this, there have been claims of disappearances by the police or the army in Kashmir by several human rights organizations.[54][55]

Many human rights organizations such as Amnesty International and the Human Rights Watch (HRW) have condemned human rights abuses in Kashmir by Indians such as "extra-judicial executions", "disappearances", and torture;[56] the "Armed Forces Special Powers Act", which "provides impunity for human rights abuses and fuels cycles of violence. The Armed Forces Special Powers Act (AFSPA) grants the military wide powers of arrest, the right to shoot to kill, and to occupy or destroy property in counterinsurgency operations. Indian officials claim that troops need such powers because the army is only deployed when national security is at serious risk from armed combatants. Such circumstances, they say, call for extraordinary measures." Human rights organizations have also asked Indian government to repeal[57] the Public Safety Act, since "a detainee may be held in administrative detention for a maximum of two years without a court order."[58]
Insurgency in Jammu and Kashmir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Islam Killing of Kashmir - Kashmir Muslims Human Rights Indian Army

HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS IN KASHMIR

Thres a few for you........has it changed your mind on kashmir?....no i didnt think so......now its time to roll out the excuses and blame pakistan.

Your claim was tens of thousands .....of rapes and Killings..........

And this is what you have to prove your claim.......one more claim...by a NGO.....excellent work....:yahoo:

And this is what you have to prove your claim.......one more claim...by a NGO.....excellent work....:yahoo:

Did you forget read what your army said:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Singh faces first crisis as Kashmir bomb kills 33

By Jeremy Copeland in Delhi

Monday, 24 May 2004
Just a day into his tenure as India's first non-Hindu Prime Minister, Manmohan Singh was faced with his first diplomatic test after a bomb attack killed at least 28 people in the disputed state of Kashmir.

Just one day into his tenure as India's first non-Hindu Prime Minister, Manmohan Singh was faced with his first diplomatic test after a bomb attack killed at least 33 people in the disputed state of Kashmir.

A landmine ripped apart a bus carrying border security forces and their families travelling for holidays. The remote-controlled devicedetonated as the bus passed along the national highway on its way from Srinagar to Jammu. The attack was the deadliest in Kashmir since India and Pakistan began a peace process late last year.

The blast took place near the Pir Panjal mountains, a favoured hideout for Islamic militants fighting Indian rule in Kashmir, where tens of thousands of people have died in 15 years of rebellion.

"There was a loud explosion which shook the earth. When I turned back, a bus was in flames," Mohammad Subhan, a porter, told reporters last night.

"We ran towards the bus. We could hear the cries of people. Some broke windows and jumped. We could only take them to nearby homes, but it was too late."

Police say 18 soldiers, 6 women, five male relatives and four children were killed.

"The bodies were charred beyond recognition, so it took time to identify them. It became difficult to even identify our own soldiers," said K. Srinivasan, the deputy inspector-general of the region's border security forces.

A leading Pakistan-based rebel group, Hizbul Mujahideen, which is seeking the merger of Kashmir with Pakistan, claimed responsibility for the blast.

"The attack was carried out to remember the martyrs of Hizbul Mujahideen," Hizbul spokesman Junaid-ul-Islam told reporters.

Indian police have killed two senior Hizbul leaders in gunbattles in the past month, as part of counter-insurgency operations in the Himalayan region.

Analysts said the timing of the attack was a coincidence and it would not affect the peace process.

"I think it should not," Uday Bhaskar of the Institute of Defence Studies and Analyses in New Delhi told Reuters. "If Hizbul is claiming responsibility then the onus is on Pakistan to demonstrate its commitment to the peace process and its commitment to war against terrorism. It is a coincidence a new government has taken over and an attack has taken place."

More than 65,000 people have been killed in the insurgency in Indian administered Kashmir that began in 1989. The state is the only one in India that has a Muslim majority.

India has long accused Islamabad of funding and supporting separatist rebels in Kashmir, a charge that Pakistan denies.

India's new government, of which 67 ministers were sworn-in on Saturday, held its first meeting yesterday. The new Cabinet passed a resolution condemning the attack.

Mr Singh has promised to make finding a peaceful solution to the dispute over Kashmir a high priority for his government. Last night he strongly condemned the attack as "cowardly" and "senseless".

"I have learned with the deepest sorrow about the latest cowardly act of terrorists in Jammu and Kashmir.

"The persistence of this senseless violence in Jammu and Kashmir is yet another indication that terrorism continues to pose a grave threat to our nation's integrity and progress," he said in a statement.

"While we will continue to seek peaceful resolutions to all outstanding problems, there can be no compromise on our solemn resolve to deal with the menace of terrorism with firm determination."

The bombers struck the day after the Commonwealth agreed to readmit Pakistan. The group suspended Pakistan five years ago after a military coup led by the country's current president, General Pervez Musharraf. Pakistan was readmitted to the Commonwealth because of steps it has taken towards democracy and because of the role it has played in the US-led war on terror

Gen Musharraf and Mr Singh spoke for the first time yesterday, Pakistan's state-run APP news agency said. Gen Musharraf congratulated Mr Singh on his victory in a telephone conversation that lasted for 20 minutes.
Singh faces first crisis as Kashmir bomb kills 33 - Asia, World - The Independent

More than 65,000 people have been killed in the insurgency in Indian administered Kashmir that began in 1989.....did you get that bit or do have to increase the font size.

They also include Hindus ....not only Muslims......your claim ins About Muslim Kashmiris.......... very hyproctitical of you..just to prove me wrong you show me a figure that has Hindus casualties also... also includes people killed by terrorists...

Similar claims were made by LTTE in Sri Lanka...through doctors...inflating death and killings by Sri Lankan army...but yesterday the same doctor told media that they ware forced by LTTE to inflate the figures...to use it as propaganda against Srilanka..just like you are using these figures to spread ***** against India...

Five Killed, 50 Injured in Kashmir Blast
More than a dozen militant groups have been fighting for Kashmir's independence from India or its merger with Pakistan since 1989. More than 65,000 people, mostly civilians, have been killed in the conflict.
FOXNews.com - Five Killed, 50 Injured in Kashmir Blast - U.S. & World

Damn even fox news says theres "65,000 people, mostly civilians, have been killed in the conflict".......:cheesy:

They also include Hindus ....not only Muslims......your claim ins About Muslim Kashmiris.......... very hyproctitical of you..just to prove me wrong you show me a figure that has Hindus casualties also... also includes people killed by terrorists...

Similar claims were made by LTTE in Sri Lanka...through doctors...inflating death and killings by Sri Lankan army...but yesterday the same doctor told media that they ware forced by LTTE to inflate the figures...to use it as propaganda against Srilanka..just like you are using these figures to spread ***** against India...

You wanted links and figures....you got them.
I hope you understand now why i did not want to waste time giving you links and proof as it i knew it would achieve nothing but lame excuses and denials.

You claim that India army killed tens of thousands of Kashmiri Muslims...........now provide a proof for this....

Pakistanis have always raised voices for Muslims around the world whenever their causes are justified. Be that in Kashmir, Palestine, Chechnya or a host of other states. India is no exception.

We fully condemn this violence and whoever perpetrated it. However we will not be making politically motivated, sweeping and unqualified comments like some of our Indian members are itching to do so.

You are well justified in your statements, but past actions of many Pakistani members regarding the plight or the so called plight of Indian Muslims and their subsequent silence now raises the question and exposes the comments they made earlier where opportunistic and only from hate towards India and not love towards Islam.

Also remind yourselves that the decades long atrocities in Kashmir by Indian state services or even the Gujrat massacres are obviously way more outrageous, deadly and condemnable than anything that’s happen in China recently. As is half a century long violent Israeli suppression of Palestinians or Russia’s brutal campaign against Chechens that leveled whole cities, etc. I can understand how a few of you are dying for some rhetorical payback for when we pointed out your own excesses in Kashmir and elsewhere, but the fact remains that Kashmir is Disputed Territory militarily annexed by India therefore there are hardly any parallels. Even in the Indian mainland the atrocities against Muslims should give Indians reason for modestly and restrain when discussing this ugly episode in China, least you be branded hypocrites.

Well kaskrin, you have brought Kashmir to this debate, and you as a moderator shouldn't have posted something off topic here. Please note that the issues in India is not institutional, and any issues you stated is well documented and are for open scrutiny, unlike china. We have a majority who condemns any such atrocities, we have been doing so right from the beginning , and you can have evidence of that in this forum itself.

You claim that India army killed tens of thousands of Kashmiri Muslims...........now provide a proof for this....

i cant be bothered.......you have had all the links and proof and now your acting childish.

i cant be bothered.......you have had all the links and proof and now your acting childish.

Well your claim was " Indian Army Killed tens of thousands of Muslims in Kashmir" and you throw figures that Include Hindus and Muslims killed in Terrorist attack plus army activity at me.....

This proves you have no proof to validate your claim.......and also proves that all similar Pakistani claims of Indian army killing tens of thousands of Muslims in Kashmir are false and a propaganda to brainwash youth and push them into terrorism against India.

Argument closed.......:wave:

And the people of kashmir requested the pak army come in stop the rape and kiling of muslim by the indian army.
Oh where you read this? We cant help you if think Sun rise from West, Anyway its Written all over the world its PAK Army who invaded Kashmir.

I think Uighurs also Requesting Inviting Indian Army to stop Chinese Army from Raping and looting them and along with Tibet, ISnt so?

Thats indian distorted history......you came first into kashmir thinking nobody would find out but the kashmir found out and asked for help from pakistan.

Oh Man , Read the History First, Not the Chinese History,

The right of the people to choose what they want is more important then some maharaja getting his dictatorial ways......you do belive in democracy dont you?

Is that Right Applicable to Tibet or Uighurs? ?

What About Tibet which you Take from Guns ? Who decide their right? Mr. Dabong? Can u answer this?

Back
Top Bottom