What's new

Curious case of rupee rise

It doesn't matter how it rose. You can't change that now. End of story, good for economy.

I think that shoudn't be a problem for these analysts. Mr.Dar exclusively mentioned that this amount was required for fulfillment of infrastructure projects. Which means that the money is for long put and may even be written off as per KSA's previous lending record.

This shot of hard currency may slow the decline of the PKR in the short term, like it just did temporarily, but it cannot stop the overall trend, which will remain downward.

It doesn't matter how it rose. You can't change that now. End of story, good for economy.
can't see avatars ? they are PTIANS for them every thing is wrong which is without imran khan . i hate politics because of such behaviors of pakistanis . un ko is se koi matlab nhi unko bus taang khenchni hai her haal main yehi un ka mission hai .

can't see avatars ? they are PTIANS for them every thing is wrong which is without imran khan . i hate politics because of such behaviors of pakistanis . un ko is se koi matlab nhi unko bus taang khenchni hai her haal main yehi un ka mission hai .

Sir gee, wake up. Dollar has again hit 100 Rs mark today. All claims of dollar dar were bubble and people like got carried away. Nothing to do with PTIANS, we are Pakistani first.

This shot of hard currency may slow the decline of the PKR in the short term, like it just did temporarily, but it cannot stop the overall trend, which will remain downward.
well we had bigger inflows not long before but market remained unchanged, an increase in FX reserves figure should be sufficient enough for intuition that SBP has been buying Dollars off the market and yet the dollar continued to slide. So if we make an argument that SBP's inflows prompted fears in market, that's counter intuitive. There were other major reasons for flight of dollar from Pakistan.

well we had bigger inflows not long before but market remained unchanged, an increase in FX reserves figure should be sufficient enough for intuition that SBP has been buying Dollars off the market and yet the dollar continued to slide. So if we make an argument that SBP's inflows prompted fears in market, that's counter intuitive. There were other major reasons for flight of dollar from Pakistan.

Whatever the reasons, they simply cannot prevent the basic imbalance from slowly and surely declining of value the PKR. There is simply no way around it unless Pakistan actually starts to produce more than it consumes. Miracles do happen I suppose.

"Oil Import Bill of Pakistan reached up to $1.5bn .The 5 Pak banks credited an amount of $750m, while foreign banks also credited $750m 4/"
Can somebody please tell this bhai sahib that SBP has already shifted the oil payment to commercial banks 2 years ago. Before that SBP used to assume the payment of oil bill from commercial banks.

?? Sir currently it,s 97.850 . Well the way USD is falling to PKR like a rock is amazing.
Like they say,"excess of everything is bad".

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom