What's new

Curfew in Western Sichuan: 11 Tibetans Die in Police Firing

and those rioters should be shot at sight,we are too nice to them in the past.

lama.jpg

72082.jpg

0330_353304.jpg

innocent girls killed by Tibetan rioters.

980405.jpg

and those rioters should be shot at sight,we are too nice to them in the past.

lama.jpg

72082.jpg

0330_353304.jpg

innocent girls killed by Tibetan rioters.

980405.jpg

Let them to have independent state and stop wave of immigrant chinese to his land and then may no more uprising.:coffee:

these half truth fake news is to bait the indians and indian government to do another forward policy so we can crush india once and for all.

indians are easy to fool. 1 tibetan die = indians cry (fake tears?). 1000 kashmiris killed = indians celebrate.

please take the bait indians. we want to test our new weapons.

Let them to have independent state and stop wave of immigrant chinese to his land and then may no more uprising.:coffee:

I was wondering why you kept giving irrelevant answers on a simple question I asked in another thread. Do you know what you are talking about here? There's something called "map" and on that please locate where Sichuan is and where Tibet is. And for extra credit, check where this incident happens. Educate yourself first, this is an adult forum.

And as I asked in other thread, for days, where's the proof for this thing? A picture from any cellphone at least please? If China is close and nothing came out, how do they know the incident in such details? 3 threads are opened in a single day for this incident, One repeating another. Some members here believe that if a lie is repeated 1000 times, it must be truth.

Sorry, we're not giving up control of our water supplies to 1 billion people so some theocratic terrorists can have their own playground to torture and kill.

Also, Vietnam should stop using helicopters to gun down Hmong.

Vietnam, Laos: Attack Helicopters Unleashed Death on Hmong « NamViet News

Hmong people is immigrant in to Vietnam from China, Chinese robbed land of them then pushed them in to Vietnam. China have to give back land to them.
Same situation for Tibetant who are refugees in to India.

I was wondering why you kept giving irrelevant answers on a simple question I asked in another thread. Do you know what you are talking about here? There's something called "map" and on that please locate where Sichuan is and where Tibet is. And for extra credit, check where this incident happens. Educate yourself first, this is an adult forum.

And as I asked in other thread, for days, where's the proof for this thing? A picture from any cellphone at least please? If China is close and nothing came out, how do they know the incident in such details? 3 threads are opened in a single day for this incident, One repeating another. Some members here believe that if a lie is repeated 1000 times, it must be truth.

Sichuan is part of Tibet.

Hmong people is immigrant in to Vietnam from China, Chinese robbed land of them then pushed them in to Vietnam. China have to give back land to them.
Same situation for Tibetant who are refugees in to India.

Vietnamese are immigrant to China, do we shoot them with military helicopters?

Vietnamese are immigrant to China, do we shoot them with military helicopters?

NamViet news is made by group of re-actionairs, it's fake new.
Southern China is land of Viet from ancient time, Jingzu ethnic in native is living to day in China.
Don't forget around 1 million immigrant Chinese are living in Vietnam.

You made me speechless :no: wondering why people call it Sichuan (Szechuan) food not Tibetan food. All of sudden "Romance of Three Kingdom" is part of Tibetan history.

Seriously, Kid, this is the correct site you should visit:

http://disneyland.com/

Yes, Sichuan food is very bittery and hot. But huge amount Tibetant are living there, there is ancient land of Tibetant before Han chinese immigrated in to.

No, no country will give almost 25% of their land away.
and next, if you wants to lie, find a better one. There is no the so called waves of immigrant Chinese, if you ever bother to check the data.

"The Tibet Autonomous Region had a population of 2,096,718 on July 1, 1990, and represents 96.11% of the regional population. Population has increased from 1,300,900 in 1964 (96.6%) and 1,786,500 in 1982 (94.4%). The Han population living in Tibet was 2.93% in 1953, 4.85% in 1964, and 3.09% in 1982. "

I just think we would do better than 0.16% after almost 30 years of you know, "taking their land"

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom