What's new

Curfew imposed after Hindu-Muslim clashes in Indian city

So muslim cant slaughter cow as its social responsibility but 850 mil can torn down mosque, kill muslims, put cuefew on eid because they dont have any social responsibility.......

We are a nation that has first had temples torn down and looted.

Repeatedly.

We are also a nation where we have seen curfews on Janmashtami as well.

A religious festival is no excuse to riot and create a nuisance.

Behave and the curfew will be lifted.

We are a secular country of very religious people.

Learn to live together.

Another local news of not even national importance being trumpeted up here. I am sure the battles here on this thread will continue long after the curfew is lifted in that place and things return to normal on the ground (if it hasn't already).

We are a nation that has first had temples torn down and looted.

Repeatedly.

We are also a nation where we have seen curfews on Janmashtami as well.

A religious festival is no excuse to riot and create a nuisance.

Behave and the curfew will be lifted.

We are a secular country of very religious people.

Learn to live together.

Now plz tell your last line to hindu majority who dont even rent a flat to muslim family......then talk about living together.

So muslim cant slaughter cow as its social responsibility but 850 mil can torn down mosque, kill muslims, put cuefew on eid because they dont have any social responsibility.......

yaa they should refrain from slaughtering cow..... another point 9 out of 10 times it is always the muslims who start the trouble..... to be precise the sunni, wahaabi muslims.... shias are peaceful and respect others believes, i have respect for them

No all those are illegal acts too and you know that. Why are you making stupid arguments?

About Eid curfew, I can show you links where there is curfew during Hindu festivals too. Its about preserving law and order, a govt responsibility.

Now plz tell your last line to hindu majority who dont even rent a flat to muslim family......then talk about living together.

As if Muslims in the sub continent rent to a family that will eat pork, oh pls get off your non existent high horse.

Pak should take these type of opportunities and must help the break up.

liberation of indian minorities should be priority of UN. I hope China + Pak are helping them.

Pak should take these type of opportunities and must help the break up.

Hahaha... that`s the spirit..:tup:

Curfew imposed in an area of an Indian city getting tooooo much highlight over the border...

Think like this "If gov. did not imposed curfew" then law & order will be blamed by our loving ones from other side of border...

Back
Top Bottom