What's new

Curfew, clashes in Kashmir; Massive protests across Jammu region

600 million in India do not have access to a toilet.

That is a very wide net to work with.

ISI should start the ground work on cultivating separatist movements, social media campaigns and false flags.

We will teach you a very harsh lesson on the consequences in interfering and causing suffering to other countries.

Our aim is for Indians to consume themselves and implode from within. We will help in that process.

When it is all set and done, Asia will be a much safer place for everyone including Indians.

Indians are fooling themselves if they think they can keep hold of territories outside of their dark, dirty, dense cesspit which is Southern India.

No empire even bothered to venture there because of the smell, strange practices and ugly people. Alexander's troops decided to settle in Gilgit because of the beauty.

We thundered through Indian checkposts all over Pakistan to conquer the land.

We are modern day Sparta, so keep prodding us and interfering in our country. You will see for yourselves when you are running back to South India.

^ ^ ^

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Of course , off topic/troll posts on an irrelevant threads are a ban worthy offense at PDF , haven't you read the rules so to make it seem that somehow the moderators are partial towards Indians ? :azn:
Moderators are partial towards Indians? :woot: :omghaha: Now that's an early morning joke that I really appreciate!! Rally made me ROFL! And I spilled my coffee all over my keyboard! Damn! @#$%^!! :pissed:

Yaaar, thum kyon ithna mazaak karthe ho?? :laughcry:

Indians are fooling themselves if they think they can keep hold of territories outside of their dark, dirty, dense cesspit which is Southern India.

We are modern day Sparta, so keep prodding us and interfering in our country. You will see for yourselves when you are running back to South India.
And you Spartans have captured the whole of Kashmir, thundering through all our 'check posts' in 1947, 1965, 1971 and Kargil!!!! :omghaha: :rofl:

You're a duffer's delight!! :)

600 million in India do not have access to a toilet.

That is a very wide net to work with.

ISI should start the ground work on cultivating separatist movements, social media campaigns and false flags.

We will teach you a very harsh lesson on the consequences in interfering and causing suffering to other countries.

Our aim is for Indians to consume themselves and implode from within. We will help in that process.

When it is all set and done, Asia will be a much safer place for everyone including Indians.

ISI has been trying to do that for decades and is still trying. But they failed big time and in the race with RAW , they lost half their country .

They tried to use terrorists as a strategic asset and look at what they have made it to your country .

As the saying goes , "don't chew more than you can swallow" .

Kashmir will be free when Hindus and Buddhist demands it.

In 2003, the percentage of Muslims in the Kashmir Valley was 95%[36] and those of Hindus 4%.. u know in ur heart that it is a bullshit arguement ...

Propaganda.. the best tool of Jihadis...

seems like their is more then millions jihids in kashmir .. if wanting freedom and hating the invaders make u ****** ..i guess everyone will be proud of being a jihidi

Ek Gandi Machli Saare Taalab ko Ganda kar deti hai

n 2003, the percentage of Muslims in the Kashmir Valley was 95% and those of Hindus 4%; .. are u calling the 4% hindus gandi badbudar macli ?

Compare South India to Pakistan , we are better than you in any factor .

It will give you an idea which is the dark, dirty, dense cesspit .

No empire even bothered to venture there because of the smell, strange practices and ugly people. Alexander's troops decided to settle in Gilgit because of the beauty.

South India had trade relations with Europe , Arabs and allmost all civilizations and empires throughout history . Even Alexander had plans to venture further into India . The revolt in his army stopped him . Not because of beauty of any place or cr@p .Your points shows the level of education in pakistan .

We , What we ?? :lol:

Internet tough guy .

seems like their is more then millions jihids in kashmir .. if wanting freedom and hating the invaders make u ****** ..i guess everyone will be proud of being a jihidi

Millions .... please . We see only a few brainwashed 1diots .

n 2003, the percentage of Muslims in the Kashmir Valley was 95% and those of Hindus 4%; .. are u calling the 4% hindus gandi badbudar macli ?

No , he was talking about the 1diots brainwashed by ****** ideology .

Guys they will never admit it, :cuckoo: they'll never accept that Kashmiri's wants freedom and love Pakistan more than India, they are fighting against the Indian forces since 1947, does this not reflect that your military should get the hell out of their... but nooooooo, Indians are "BEHES KE AGEE BEEN BAJANE JESA HAI" :D

Back
Top Bottom