What's new

Culture wars: Pakistan to demand 4,500 old artefact back from India

Nice results man. Here are the results for an Indian (Bengali, second largest ethnicity in India). Scores no Indus Valley at all.
Screenshot-2016-04-19-21.59.38.png

For comparison, here is another Pakistanis (Punjabi) results

gjgJ86R.png

Interestingly, DNA Land considers Indus Valley as Central Asia, and the component certainly has an affinity to it. Indus Valley is in light green below and, not surprisingly, is where the Indus Valley component peaks

dnaland2.jpg

Have you noticed how whenever a Pakistani posts their DNA results the Indians suddenly go quiet and do not respond to that poster at all? And nice results, where about is that Pakistani Punjabi from? ( If you have any idea.)

I don't really know how DNA land calculates though because my sibling's results are quite different from mine with quite noticeable discrepancies.

Its true, word Hindu is derived from Sindhu, and Indian is derived from Indus.................

In our areas (Lakki Marwat, Bannu), Seraiki speakers (who are our neighbors) are still called Hindkis and their language is called Hindko, even though the proper word is Seraiki. There is also a Punjabi dialect spoken in Peshawar and Hazara which is called Hindko............i.e they are people of Hind for us. Khushal Khattak in his Baiz use word "Hindki" for people of Awans of Khushab (Punjab)........In medieval period, Afghans/Pashtuns used term of Hindki for all Punjabis and Multanis+Sindhis, though nowadays it has been restricted to a particular dialect of Punjabi by academicians.

Punjabis and Sindhis are "Hindis" of Arab chronicles.

Yeah, that proves we are the natives of this region thus true inheritors of IVC. Unlike what the Indians would have us believe when they attempt to claim all Pakistanis as Arabs etc.

There is no difference between a punjabi, gujrati, bengali or tamilian. All are Indians
The differences are real. We are part of Indian union as states. Unity in diversity - to safeguard from Barbaric people in the western side whom historically saw attacks. Otherwise, the states have nothing in common. Even the dead Golwalkar or RSS cannot bring that unity. India's future is secular, respecting and receptive of local cultures and traditions - that direction. There needs to be a shift of power needed from the Delhi durbar. Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, West UP controls India's central government. Shift the country's capital to a new planned city somewhere in the central India, accessible from all parts of India. Then see how things are going to be.

Have you noticed how whenever a Pakistani posts their DNA results the Indians suddenly go quiet and do not respond to that poster at all? And nice results, where about is that Pakistani Punjabi from? ( If you have any idea.)

I don't really know how DNA land calculates though because my sibling's results are quite different from mine with quite noticeable discrepancies.

Yeah, lol. I don't know exact place, it was in anthrogenica as HRP0402 (HarappaWorld) as 'Punjabi Jatt Muslim-Pakistani'.

As for DNA land, yeah there could be some discrepancies, but its become really better after their 2016 update and free too and so its really popular now.
Btw, have you uploaded you data to Gedmatch, HarappaWorld Oracle, Eurogenes, Dodecad etc. calculators? They can be really good in determining autosomal admixture/ancestry.

Back
Top Bottom