What's new

Featured Cryptocurrency investors should be prepared to lose all their money, Bank of England governor says

Its actually this sudden up and down that gives chance of making money. I have invested a few thousand dollars and have earned many times over my original investment, so doznt matter if it goes down.
A few weeks ago i bought drep at 0.7 and in the morning in was 1.4, overnight my 2000 dollars became 4000. Removed the 2000 and the rest are invested. Have done this many times.
Who do u buy through?

Im thinking to invest 2000 riyal using binance. But i dont know jackshit of this game.

If you have enough savings then buy crypto or invest in forex. Dont go for spot trading unless you have proper training. Only buy crypto off the shelf and then forget about them for few years. After few years it could be either a jackpot or a total bust. Personally i wouldn't spend a dime on such a risky investment. People who do invest either make it big or go broke.

If you have enough savings then buy crypto or invest in forex. Dont go for spot trading unless you have proper training. Only buy crypto off the shelf and then forget about them for few years. After few years it could be either a jackpot or a total bust. Personally i wouldn't spend a dime on such a risky investment. People who do invest either make it big or go broke.

Have enough saving but im thinking to diversify income. Thinking to invest 500 riyal in crypto every month. I was just watching videos about binance on yt

Have enough saving but im thinking to diversify income. Thinking to invest 500 riyal in crypto every month. I was just watching videos about binance on yt

Binance itself is in trouble in US on money laundering charges. I would recommend a different exchange or wait if you want to use binance.

@HttpError how you buy shiba inu in US ?
Ok so trust wallet does allow shiba, you can send shiba direct from exchange to there. Crypto.com charging me 1 million shiba fee, thinking of buying more shiba and then sending it all together

Ok so trust wallet does allow shiba, you can send shiba direct from exchange to there. Crypto.com charging me 1 million shiba fee, thinking of buying more shiba and then sending it all together
I will check ..thanks

Who do u buy through?

I use binance but convert my dollar to crypto through a friend in canada, he buys it for me from different exchanges.
I bought cocos and now stuck with it. Its just going down. But i bought only 250 dollars worth.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom