What's new

Cry baby Dr.Nauman sends legal notice to Shoaib Akhter on behalf of PTV

Aesterix

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PTV (Raead Dr.Nauman ) sends Shoaib Akhter legal notice of paying 10 caror rupees for leaving the insulting program with Anchor person Dr.Nauman.
Since Dr.Nauman holds 5 positions in PTV including Director of PTV sports, its easy for him to hide behind the corporations name and settle his score with Shoaib.
This psychopath needs a whipping.

Since Dr.Nauman holds 5 positions in PTV

Yeah since hes a medical doctor so nothing wrong with that ------when we've had plenty of b.a pass "superhumans" supervising a plethora of state orgs before as well like the national grid , civil aviation, health, economics, customs, education, railways, national highways , telecommunication ------- you name it .

My gut feeling says that material is still incharge of the said orgs .

PTV (Raead Dr.Nauman ) sends Shoaib Akhter legal notice of paying 10 caror rupees for leaving the insulting program with Anchor person Dr.Nauman.
Since Dr.Nauman holds 5 positions in PTV including Director of PTV sports, its easy for him to hide behind the corporations name and settle his score with Shoaib.

Only two words for this insignificant man and need to be sacked on the spot
"Pathetic man".

PTV band kero. Another waste of money. Saray saysi bharti. Kam kisi ko ata nhi.

Shoaib might face problems due to contractual issues. Dr. Nauman has played well here by bringing the contract into the matter.

If there's a clause of a 3 months notice period, shoaib will have to pay the 3 months salary.

If Shoaib has an exclusive contract with PTV, and PTV was paying him the retainer pay during the entire year just so that it could cash the investment during T20 WC, and he recorded a program in Dubai instead of joining the PTV show on the same subject, it will really hurt him in the court.

In my opinion, Shoaib is a superstar, no doubt about it.. But he is not above the law. If he has broken any contract due to which the national TV has faced any losses, he must be held responsible for that. I have heard that PTV didn't miss any salary but he missed 24 of 26 shows.. not only that, he attended programs elsewhere. This is a big question mark on him. If Viv Richard, David Gower, Aqib Javed and Rashid Latif are bound by the same contract, and they completed their contractual obligations, shoaib is no one. This is how the rule of law should be implemented in our country, not on the basis of being a superstar or whatever.

The matter of Dr. Nauman is a separate one. For that, he should be fired without even going to legal forums. Govt. can do that easily by paying 3 months salary (I assume 3 months notice is standard and is applicable on both sides).

Shoaib might face problems due to contractual issues. Dr. Nauman has played well here by bringing the contract into the matter.

If there's a clause of a 3 months notice period, shoaib will have to pay the 3 months salary.

If Shoaib has an exclusive contract with PTV, and PTV was paying him the retainer pay during the entire year just so that it could cash the investment during T20 WC, and he recorded a program in Dubai instead of joining the PTV show on the same subject, it will really hurt him in the court.

In my opinion, Shoaib is a superstar, no doubt about it.. But he is not above the law. If he has broken any contract due to which the national TV has faced any losses, he must be held responsible for that. I have heard that PTV didn't miss any salary but he missed 24 of 26 shows.. not only that, he attended programs elsewhere. This is a big question mark on him. If Viv Richard, David Gower, Aqib Javed and Rashid Latif are bound by the same contract, and they completed their contractual obligations, shoaib is no one. This is how the rule of law should be implemented in our country, not on the basis of being a superstar or whatever.

The matter of Dr. Nauman is a separate one. For that, he should be fired without even going to legal forums. Govt. can do that easily by paying 3 months salary (I assume 3 months notice is standard and is applicable on both sides).
Even contracts can be proven illegal when tested by a legal team.
Nobody can be expected to bear insult live on TV.
If there's no exit clause in the contract under such situations then it may be challenged in the court.

To prove matters in the court Shoaib will spend own money but PTV will spend public money.
Just to satisfy one man's overly bloated ego, who us a Wikipedia expert on cricket and has no such experience or qualifications

Even contracts can be proven illegal when tested by a legal team.
Nobody can be expected to bear insult live on TV.
If there's no exit clause in the contract under such situations then it may be challenged in the court.
Well I didn't say that it can't be challenged. But the two things are separate as far as I know.

The three months notice can be nullified because a TV host himself asked shoaib to leave. So 3.3 million will be seen differently. But exclusive contracts are completely legal. If shoaib has attended various shows elsewhere while earning a handsome retainer from ptv, it should be seen differently. This is where Dr. Nauman has got him.

And to be honest, I am not with shoaib on the matter of compliance with contractual obligations.

The TV host must be fired.. There's no doubt about this because he can do the same with Viv Richard, David Gower or Wasim/ Waqar tomorrow. He is now a liability rather than an asset. The sooner ptv gets rid of him the better.

On the other hand, shoaib must pay damages to ptv for breaking the exclusive contract. Ptv generates advertisement revenue by telling the companies that the show will be attended by great personalities. Some companies want refund when the channel is not able to bring the promised guests.

The proceeding of show were visible , the man was defaming Pakistan's sports hero
Nauman guy should be fired and kicked out of PTV

Shoaib Akhtar signed a exclusive contract with PTV, his ontract prevent him to be doing programs with other channels.
While on the contract with PTV, Shoaib Akhtar appeared on several Indian and Pakistani channels as a cricket consultant.

Shoaib Akhtar need to return the money was paid to him since he quit PTV or fight it in the court.

We can’t make Shoaib Akhtar a hero and victim, he went against PTV contract and instigated and Provoked Dr. Nauman.
I agree Dr. Nauman’s behavior on National TV was unacceptable and as an anchor he must apologize to Shoaib Akhtar and whole nation.

Last edited:

I don't understand how a drunkard, undisciplined, hothead like Shoaib Akhtar has been made a national hero suddenly due to his theatrics on a youtube channel (his output there has been much higher than it ever was on the field for Pakistan where he consistently had discipline issues).

Likewise I don't like your slave brain cells, as I doubt any patwari has a full brain.
incrediblyfunnymemesthatyoucanusetoinsultpeople15_1413548611.jpg

I don't understand how a drunkard, undisciplined, hothead like Shoaib Akhtar has been made a national hero suddenly due to his theatrics on a youtube channel (his output there has been much higher than it ever was on the field for Pakistan where he consistently had discipline issues).
after watching that program, I must say that the drunkard and undisciplined hothead Shoaib acted very gracefully and was very polite in his manner giving the host the chance to be a man and apologize and then gracefully resign when the host showed he lacked the common decency.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom