What's new

Cry baby Dr.Nauman sends legal notice to Shoaib Akhter on behalf of PTV

Baat karwi hai lekin sachi hai.
Explain???
I don't understand how a drunkard, undisciplined, hothead like Shoaib Akhtar has been made a national hero suddenly due to his theatrics on a youtube channel (his output there has been much higher than it ever was on the field for Pakistan where he consistently had discipline issues).
People like you understand nothing. R.I.P common sense 😆😅

after watching that program, I must say that the drunkard and undisciplined hothead Shoaib acted very gracefully and was very polite in his manner giving the host the chance to be a man and apologize and then gracefully resign when the host showed he lacked the common decency.
Yeah, there he handled himself well. He was/is no hero, though. He damaged Pakistan cricket when he played with his incessant fighting with the board due to his own discipline issues, theatrics, and whatnot. Being old enough to watch the Pakistani team during the '90s, I can say that with certitude.
Explain???

People like you understand nothing. R.I.P common sense 😆😅
Thanks from people like us. I do not know how old you are, but those who are old enough know this fraud for what he was back when he played.

Last edited:
There are corrupt property dealer Generals too.
And morons like you with unfathomable hate for the Pakistani military , mire than RSS , Shiv Sena and BJP combined.
Why don't you pick up weapons and go stand at the borders, instead of leaving the country security to such unreliable, corrupt people?
Yeah, there he handled himself well. He was/is no hero, though. He damaged Pakistan cricket when he played with his incessant fighting, theatrics, and whatnot. Being old enough to watch the Pakistani team during the '90s, I can say that with certitude.

Thanks from people like us. I do not know how old you are, but those who are old enough know this fraud for what he was back when he played.
Well you may be physically old, but your mental age is still 12.
But yeah let's hear it from you, how his "Fraud " years ago ( if there was any) gives the right to a TV host for insulting him on live TV?

And morons like you with unfathomable hate for the Pakistani military , mire than RSS , Shiv Sena and BJP combined.
Why don't you pick up weapons and go stand at the borders, instead of leaving the country security to such unreliable, corrupt people?

But yeah let's hear it from you, how his "Fraud " years ago ( if there was any) gives the right to a TV host for insulting him on live TV?
Bhai thora gane ka thanda juice piyo. Dimag satak gya hai apka 😂

Strawman and ad-hominem both in a single comment. Please learn to engage people without resorting to personal attacks. No more response from me on your comments. Nobody condoned what Dr. Noman did on live TV, but suing SA for contractual breach is how it is supposed to be. In Pakistan, contracts have no value. We have to begin drawing a line when it comes to the sacrosanct status of a contract.

Strawman and ad-hominem both in a single comment. Please learn to engage people without resorting to personal attacks. No more response from me on your comments. Nobody condoned what Dr. Noman did on live TV, but suing SA for contractual breach is how it is supposed to be. In Pakistan, contracts have no value. We have to begin drawing a line when it comes to the sacrosanct status of a contract.
PTV in their own statement "Banned" SA from all of their programs, pending investigations.
That doesn't count as breach of contract .

Shoaib might face problems due to contractual issues. Dr. Nauman has played well here by bringing the contract into the matter.

If there's a clause of a 3 months notice period, shoaib will have to pay the 3 months salary.

If Shoaib has an exclusive contract with PTV, and PTV was paying him the retainer pay during the entire year just so that it could cash the investment during T20 WC, and he recorded a program in Dubai instead of joining the PTV show on the same subject, it will really hurt him in the court.

In my opinion, Shoaib is a superstar, no doubt about it.. But he is not above the law. If he has broken any contract due to which the national TV has faced any losses, he must be held responsible for that. I have heard that PTV didn't miss any salary but he missed 24 of 26 shows.. not only that, he attended programs elsewhere. This is a big question mark on him. If Viv Richard, David Gower, Aqib Javed and Rashid Latif are bound by the same contract, and they completed their contractual obligations, shoaib is no one. This is how the rule of law should be implemented in our country, not on the basis of being a superstar or whatever.

The matter of Dr. Nauman is a separate one. For that, he should be fired without even going to legal forums. Govt. can do that easily by paying 3 months salary (I assume 3 months notice is standard and is applicable on both sides).
Bro as per recordings Dr. Nouman ask him to leave and Shoaib can submit video proof.

Bhai don't get too carried away with Shoaib bhai being hero stuff... when he was in our team he had huge disciplane issues and was always in trouble for stepping over the toes of his team mates. He never cared much about nation's emotions and aspiration on him.. bkz he was too much of a bone head. Yes he was talented but he was crap of a person

Defamation counter claim.

Akhtar can try claiming compensation for damage brought to his repute by actions of Dai Nauman. He can also keep making money over youtube by posting "sensational" videos about this whole affair.

Seriously what the heck is this bubloo of a doctor even smoking ..........

Dr nauman asked him to leave so he may not be fined for the 3 month notice. But shoaib as we know is an arrogant moron. He missed 24 out of 26 shows that he was supposed to be in, for which he gets paid all year long. He even went on other channels like indian and geo, which was not allowed under the contract. Even in his cricketing days he used to be arrogant and think the rules are not for him. Pakistanis think of him as a legend ONLY because he bowled fast lolz, shows alot abt our mentality.

Patwari spotted.
Take your Maryam nawaz infested hate against the military elsewhere. Shoo
He dont know maryam ki manji bhi miltary captain na thoki the gairaaj main :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom