What's new

CRPF to Use 'Shaheed' For Troopers Killed in Line of Duty

So ? It also came into Punjabi

you need a pat in the back now ehh ? or 21 toop ki salami ? did you really get the elite member tag by all the trolls ?
Shaheed is also a word used in Punjabi and hindi
bhai royalty chaiye toh lele, chawal na maar

It may also be in Russian. But the word basically came from Arabic. Nothing changes that.

With this logic Pakistanis should stop calling themselves as Rajput since it is Sanskrit Indian term which originated from Rajasthan. Plus they embarrass the real Rajputs in India but that's an entirely different topic.

Rajput is a Sanskrit term which is not strictly religious like Shaheed which originates directly from the Holy Quran. Dear Trev, you don't have a monopoly over culture which originated in 'our' land.

You are using words from a foreign language religion and language to honor you dead. Same language and religion which you guys claim to be of invaders.

The way you humiliate your dead soldiers is amazing. And we like it.

52510693.jpg

Instead of appreciating him you should scold him for his dumb post. The poor guy failed to understand our posts and came up with the most idiotic posts among all the bharatis here.
Lol we don't say Amen. We say Ameen which again is an arabic word.
An Indian trying to be expert of Arabic and Islam. :rofl: :rofl:

@kurup,@@Biplab Bijay,@@Mr.S.Singh
LOL,Go to Google & search for Ameen,u will get the answer.Ameen is a Jewish word which has been adopted by the Arabs
Even the currency word Rupee is derived from the Sanskrit word rupyakam. A request to you to change yr currency name to Taka,dinar or Saudi Riyal.

And that word came into Urdu from Arabic.

No we perfectly understand all this sh!t. It is a r@pe of Urdu. As complicated and bogus as secularism is in your country.

Nope it can't be said in the same manner about other inventions.
Then it can not be said for all the inventions.

It may also be in Russian. But the word basically came from Arabic. Nothing changes that.
So ? Stop using non-muslims product, then we will stop using it.

On first sight I was really happy to see so many comments on the news about CRPF martyrs being given status of shaheed but I was really shocked to see members here are fighting religious war over stupidest thing I could have ever imagined that whose word is SHAHEED, nobody said a words about hundred of CRPF mens who laid there life selflessly for this nation. I know every indian thinks that anyone in combat uniform is army.

I feel heartbroken when CRPF men are shown patrolling near snowcladen railway line in Kashmir and referred as army.

What CRPF is doing for this country makes it most important armed force of India. Spending years in jungle without family with continuous threat to life just to save India's integrity.

It's these CRPF martyrs and local tribal security forces who sacrifices has resulted in naxal confined to just 3 states from 14 states 5 years back.

Even tree plantations by army is in newspapers but yesterday a CRPF company was hit by IED and 5 CRPF men were injured and 3 naxals were killed didn't even find small corner in even local newspaper. Daily incidents happen and it goes unnoticed.

India is nation of such a hypocrites the one who are doing nothing are allocated 1000 cr budgets and the one sacrificing life are not even talked about.
Btw SHAHEED status is not just a abbreviation for us there comes a lot of privilege to the family of martyrs in terms of monetary help and government support. Thats is why we wanted SHAHEED status for our martyrs.

PROUD TO BE PART OF CRPF....

It's good to see you after so many days friend.And proud of our CRPF for their selfless sacrifice and contribution towards finally turning the table on the naxalite bitches.

By the way,you didn't read the OP,you would be better advised to take a quick glance at the last few lines of the OP.This thread was not created to pay homage to the fallen CRPF personnel,in fact the only intention of the OP behind opening this thread to mock those fallen on account of such a stupid and insignificant matter.These people are the most narrow minded ones around who simply can not see anything without relating it to religions.No wonder they are in neck deep shit as they found themselves in today,not that they do not deserve it.........they deserve it by all accounts.

No - It's not Urdu word and it originates from Quranic Arabic
It may have come from Arabic but it is used in Hindi as well. Modern hindi has many foreign origin words. If words like "purchase" and "photo" can become with time words of English, "bharosa" can be considered a word of Urdu by Pakistani Urdu speakers then why not "Shaheed" be a word of Hindi?

In India we do not unnecessarily substitute vernacular words with that of Sanskrit. It's actually in countries like Pakistan that if some politician uses a simple Hindi word like "vishwas" it causes a national controversy.

Last edited:
Language here in this case has a religious angle. So you are wrong.

I appreciate your lack of comprehension skills. But then we all know about the famous low Indian IQ.

@suresh1773

Instead of appreciating him you should scold him for his dumb post. The poor guy failed to understand our posts and came up with the most idiotic posts among all the bharatis here.

You are using words from a foreign language religion and language to honor you dead. Same language and religion which you guys claim to be of invaders.

The way you humiliate your dead soldiers is amazing. And we like it.

Theka nahi lai rakha. Laikin hanstai zuroor hain tum par. Arabic parh nahi saktai laikin us ka word use kar rahai hain apnai halak fajion ko izzat dainai kai liye. :lol:

Lol we don't say Amen. We say Ameen which again is an arabic word.
:rofl:
An Indian trying to be expert of Arabic and Islam. :rofl:
Typical **** Idiot. I never quoted you. I read shaheed rant many times and I know what you guys are talking about .

Rajput is a Sanskrit term which is not strictly religious like Shaheed which originates directly from the Holy Quran. Dear Trev, you don't have a monopoly over culture which originated in 'our' land.
Dear Aeronaut, regardless over the where the language itself originated from, the term originated from India. Rajput is indeed a religious term as it was used by Brahmins to give titles to warriors. In fact it first occurred in Mount Abu in Rajasthan. Nothing to do with Pakistan.
Shaheed is a Arabic term, why is Pakistan trying to take usage and control of it?

@kurup,@Biplab Bijay,@Mr.S.Singh
Why do Muslims use the word Amen which is a Jewish word. Amen is aword that came to English from Latin, which got it from Greek.

There r certain common words in Hindi & Arabic. There are words I was aware of, like kanun (law, from the Arabic qanuun, itself borrowed from the Greco-Latin "canon"), siyasai or siyasat (politics), akhbar (newspaper; in Arabic, it means "news");

In Arabic sugar is called Shokkar while it is Hindi it is Shakar
Shirt is Arabic is kamis while in Hindi is called Kameez, a similar word

Comparing Hindi which is a recent corruption of Urdu with Arabic which is thousands of years old language is unfair.

And Muslims say Ameen not Amen. Arabic and Hebrew are both related languages.

your land hahaah !
You are not arab and your national language is Urdu not Arabic !

do we care, its in urdu we use it
according to your behavior an Englishman should laugh at you because you are using his language currently !

More like another dialect but at-least I got my point across.

Seriously man, where do you get these ideas?

On topic, it's amusing how some fellows are trying to appropriate a term is their religious safekeeping. We Indians try to be inclusive, we'll use the term if we wish to. So what?

lolz at "shaheed" well for anyone older enough he can ask his seniors during 65,71 wars , indians use to call their tanks and planes which were destroyed as shaheed

Well if we're LoLing , I remember Pakistanis who used to claim that their soldiers or maybe angels in disguise ran and with their bare hands caught Indian airplane bombs as they fell down from the sky Now that was some LoLworthy stuff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom