What's new

Cross-border raid: Strategic analysts laugh off Indian claim

Calm down...the minute Pakistani government said there were no 'surgical strikes' means that Pakistani government doesn't want to escalate.

Yup shows over guys ..

We did what we had to,

We achieved our objectives

You denied it ..

You achieved yours

There won't be any "WAR"

Its business as usual .. Now lets get back to killing each others "freedom fighters" amicably shall we .. :cheers:

You remember Kargil buddy? When we were pulverizing their sorry arses on the heights with our artillery, they were like .. "No No, they are mujahindeens, not our army"

It's only when we displayed their dead on TV and before the world media, that these "Denial"stanis finally admitted that their NLI was on the heights ..

They never ever ever ever learn do they????

Whatever floats their boat ...

@MilSpec

So whats stopping you to display the footage of the commando strike now/

Calm down...the minute Pakistani government said there were no 'surgical strikes' means that Pakistani government doesn't want to escalate.

Escalation / DE-escalation is not in the hands of the govt. I think you Indians should be the first ones to know that.

Escalation / DE-escalation is not in the hands of the govt. I think you Indians should be the first ones to know that.

Yes, I agree... Sometimes public forces government to act.

Anyway it is good, if Pakistan believes that surgical strikes have not happened. This will bring down the escalation.

See the international community clearly "Quite" on this issue even State Department jo Africa may kuta marnay pe bhi bhoonkna shuru kardeta hey even they are quite too.. simple reason.. no one is backing India claim because no one have evidence secondly US Military and the govt knows the response from Pakistan side in case of such strikes. Another thing is they cannot support India or backing its claim because if US State department say anything like this

"We condemning such surgical strikes"
or
"We condemning such surgical strikes IF India did"

so If matters alot. Entire world is follow what State Department says. If State department will going to pass any such statement without using if. So indirectly US Government will support the claims but not the action and it will automatically provoke Pakistan. At the end Pakistan will take this advantage whether india did or not, but surgical strikes as a act of war and the world will come up with the story that US department accept the India's claim. Pakistan will definitely provoke and attack India without any delay. So at the end US objectives hurt in the region along with China and Russia. China will also not siting duck position by any chance if US favors India.

At this stage everyone is quite (No support to Indian DGMO and Govt claims). In short story limited to India even inside India many organizations, experts and defence related people raised the questions regarding this so called Sir g Kal strike. On realistic parameters and alert situation on the LOC from past 2 months, highly unlikely that any country will do such adventure nor any camp work on the LOC also loc is highly fenced, full of mined and armed forces on both sides alert. So just to make Indian public happy (because Modi) has nothing to offer. Such a responsible man ******* himself with the modi egofest (talking about DGMO).

No details, facts and firgures nor location and how IA conduct such operation information reveal by DGMO. If you ask any foreign military officer he or she is laughing. The people who knows the capability, capacity, response and situation of such action, he/she will laugh withoutany second after listening this story of Sir G Kal Strikes..

India wants Kashmiris on its side. It is logical that India will exercise maximum restraint especially when dealing with Kashmirirs in the recent unrest. I bet if similar thing would have occurred in any part of the world. The death toll might have been in 1000's. Remember India is dealing with violent mobs armed with stones and petrol bombs.

If you add in the hundreds who lost their eye sights completely / partially the figures goes into thousands.And what about the thousands so far killed since last 2+ decades.

We have just seen mostly stones havent seen petrol bombs. And India has never shown constraint when it comes to Kashmiris, the thousands of women raped, thousands killed, unmarked mass graves are the signs which show you Indians have shown no restraint, rather shown Kashmiris brutality through out.

Anyway, lets have this discussion in proper Kashmir related threads.

Public is one factor, i meant Army itself.

771.jpg

Come on Indians, show some guts, at least give your soldiers a proper burial and guard of honor.

If you add in the hundreds who lost their eye sights completely / partially the figures goes into thousands.And what about the thousands so far killed since last 2+ decades.

We have just seen mostly stones havent seen petrol bombs. And India has never shown constraint when it comes to Kashmiris, the thousands of women raped, thousands killed, unmarked mass graves are the signs which show you Indians have shown no restraint, rather shown Kashmiris brutality through out.

Anyway, lets have this discussion in proper Kashmir related threads.

Lot of the things are exaggerated. But I would not believe if anyone say that Indian security forces acted with impunity. The mobs were in 1000's. And majority of deaths occurred while security forces have no options but their lives were in danger. What pains me most is loss of young boys as young as 12, 13 and 14. Nobody can deny that they were used as pawns in the whole game.

Your army itself denied any surgical strikes.

I think indians have already owned upto this soldier but coming up with kulbushan fairy tales to confuse their already confused people. Poor bugger probably got scared and walked right into pak army's arms. Interrogation time, truth will be heard from the horses mouth.

I can't believe that Indian people can actually believe in this Drama.

the news of disintegration of bangladesh was also not out till 18 of dec, and even after that your Army had declared it as a ceasefire.....
42.jpg

like this one, Indian navy never failed to hit karachi even once.....
IAF plane losses 120??1200 kyun nahi?
Victory predicted?
picture-21.jpg

another one...
7.jpg

3 days before surrender...
i mean had hoti hai propaganda ki....:angry:
on topic: Only when Neutral source is out, I'LL believe on these strikes and our surgical strike:coffee:

1965-Indo-Pak-War-Memorabilia-Headlines-of-The-Indian-Express-newspaper-about-1965-Indo-Pak-War-Photos-and-Mementos-of-1965-War.jpg

Hope it helps!

So whats stopping you to display the footage of the commando strike now/
The non-availability of footage :D

Dude, we're talking about people who believe in a gods like half man half elephant, part monkey part tomato, they'll believe in anything.
Baat sach hai magar baat hai ruswaai ki .... :astagh: :)

The Indian Army has a tendency to create fictional accounts, and their hysterical media further exaggerates these fictional accounts. This incident is exactly the same as what they falsely stated about Myanmar last year:

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...m-of-killing-rebels-inside-its-territory-afp/
It was a big hoax!

Back
Top Bottom