What's new

Cross border love (relationships/marriages)

And the possibility is .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000 1

No....Its more common than you think. The society stopped being very rigid about inter-faith/caste/ethnicity relationships/marriages. I agree with Roy.

You don't have to convert. If the girl loves you, she ll marry you, no matter what the religion. :)

well,thats alright dude but then you know we r subcontinent folks and family will want to be involved.I know a friend of mine in love with a muslim girl,not some ordinary muslim girl,someone who is genetically related to tipu sultan,royal lineage.well,dont know whats going to happen.

yeah dude but this is not arranged marriage,if i am going to be with a pakistani girl,it is more likely to be someone outside pakistan,say USA/UK or something.But still i dont want to convert even though i am hardly religious/almost atheist and nor do i want her to follow any hindu rituals forcibly.But if at all i tell my parents,they ll disown me.They would want me to marry only a Tamil Brahmin girl,noone else,pakistani/bangladeshi wud be like armageddon in my house.

I got engaged to a Muslim girl about 10 days ago. Am a Brahmin too. As I said it really depends.

Am not asking her to convert, she is not asking me to convert, an our parents are OK with it.

But yeah as Pakistani Nationalist said it is quite rare. I know quite a few guys here, who married Lebanese Muslim girls and had to convert to Islam.

No....Its more common than you think. The society stopped being very rigid about inter-faith/caste/ethnicity relationships/marriages. I agree with Roy.

Depends on countries.... it might happen in the west but in consevative countries its still taboo... You wont find it... In 21 years of my life i havent seen such a case... except 1 army officer who married a christian lady.... even his family was against it... n they still are...

As for cross-border....i do know several Pakistani christian girls from churches in Dubai and Sharjah. And there have been several instances where Indians and Pakistani Christians have tied the knot in the emirates.

1) Iranians are Shias and Arabs look at you as inferior race .. so only afghan charsis in case 1
2) chinese and russians are commies and dont believe in god and love their pork and alcohol.. so thats out too.. Central asia is ok for you guys as they are also genghiz khan descendants
3) Germans and Scandis wont look at you so its out ...

1) Wrong, e.g. one of my relatives is married to Iranian. Arab girls in western schools can be very friendly with decent looking/capable Pakistani guys. :angel:
2) Don't be so simplistic, breh, things can be worked out quite easily...
3) Again, wrong. Don't see everything through Indian glasses, bro. :D I can note who 'looks' at me in what way...and whether something is possible or not. :cool: Knowing the range of Pakistani guys, I don't see this as such an impossibility. Plus, one of my elder relatives married a German woman...

I got engaged to a Muslim girl about 10 days ago. Am a Brahmin too. As I said it really depends.

Am not asking her to convert, she is not asking me to convert, an our parents are OK with it.

yeah thats great,happy for you but generally it is not easy and my parents are hard core people man,they wudn't want me to marry outside my sub caste only.

As for cross-border....i do know several Pakistani christian girls from churches in Dubai and Sharjah. And there have been several instances where Indians and Pakistani Christians tie the knot in the emirates.

Inter faith marriages might be common but not otherwise.

1) Wrong, e.g. one of my relatives is married to Iranian. Arab girls in western schools can be very friendly with decent looking/capable Pakistani guys. :angel:
2) Don't be so simplistic, breh, things can be worked out quite easily...
3) Again, wrong. Don't see everything through Indian glasses, bro. :D I can note who 'looks' at me in what way...and whether something is possible or not. :cool: Knowing the range of Pakistani guys, I don't see this as such an impossibility. Plus, one of my elder relatives married a German woman...
1) 1 cousin marrying cannot e generalised. How can sunni and shia marry ... arabs maybe friendly , but will never marry south asians
2)How will you work out? You will start eating pork ? and tell your kids that god doesnt exist?
3) ive also seen whites married to pakistanis.. usually the ugliest looking white male/females who are rejected or who are divorced are married to pakistanis.

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

yeah thats great,happy for you but generally it is not easy and my parents are hard core people man,they wudn't want me to marry outside my sub caste only.
dei for you only iyer girl, with curd rice in the night...

usually the ugliest looking white male/females who are rejected or who are divorced are married to pakistanis.

Ugliest ?

diana-2.jpg

jemima-khan8783.jpg

Back
Top Bottom