What's new

Cross border love (relationships/marriages)

53fd

New Recruit

Reaction score
My parents are an example of a cross-border marriage. I think it is an enriching experience for one to have, but it can be troubling as well. Despite me being a proud Pakistani, I have always had affection for my Bihari identity (I speak pretty fluent Bhojpuri), & I always have fun with my Bihari family & family friends. I also became very attracted to this Bihari girl who's a family friend, who was born & bred in Delhi, & who I met in the US (& in India, & Pakistan as well, when she visited Karachi for a cousin's wedding). But I guess she's into someone else, so that was a huge heartbreak for me lol.

Without getting controversial about religion (Hindu-Muslim or any other religion) on this thread, I would like to ask you, how many of you would favor a cross border relationship (marriage or otherwise). This is not limited to India-Pakistan, but also Pakistan-Afghanistan, India-Bangladesh, North Korea-South Korea; or any other nations. If you already have any experiences, or know anyone that has had any such experiences, or you know of some good links for such situations, I would love to read them. If there is a realistic movie (documentary type) on this topic, I would like to watch it as well. Thanks.

Not really cross border love,but I have quiet a few cousins who are married or going to marry white-Americans.-----> Idk how long these marriages will last. Sense inter-racial marriages tend to not work out.

What a great message Bilal. I will join you with an equally strong message for Indians and Pakistanis:

Make Love not War.

I am single and available. Let"s see if I can find a pretty lady from India ( Age 30 to 35 ) who is willing to move to New York City.

Is Diya Mirza still single ?

You know my story Bilal:lol:

If you find the right girl, go for it, Hindu, Muslims, Christian, Buddhist, Atheist, Indian, Pakistani who cares.

I know your story, & I'm really happy for you bro.

The reason why I mentioned the religious thing specifically on this thread is because I know how people on this thread, & in general in South Asia get touchy on this issue. So I want to make this thread as non-controversial as possible. I would prefer to hear stories that are for people belonging to the same religion, just to keep this thread as non-controversial as possible. Cheers.

Aww Bilal, you have alot of endless story and many discussion Bihari issues in previous threads! :smitten:

You seem more closer to India or Bihari. It is acceptable to leave this country to Bihair people in India your connection. No problem! :D

Not really cross border love,but I have quiet a few cousins who are married or going to marry white-Americans.-----> Idk how long these marriages will last. Sense inter-racial marriages tend to not work out.

Yeah, it wouldn't last long. It doesn't work out well due to alot of obvious issues and struggles. Same more problems for Indian/Pakistans couples.

The most important thing is to have pure two way love whether within or without borders. It really does not matter. But one advantage of marrying far away from another nation when your spouse is not of your race and family is that genetically it reduces the chance of having children with genetical diseases or anomalies since each one of us on average carry 6 fatal genes but since we have two copies of every gene one from each of our parents, the possibility that one ends up with the same faulty gene dramatically increases when one marries within family or within one's race.

Bro...whatever you do, just don't be daft enough to marry an Indian. It presents a national security risk that can easily turn into a national security hazard! :meeting: :woot: :D :smokin:

Pakistani guys, if they're really intent on marrying non-Pakistani, then should marry girls within the three following groups, in order of relevance:

1) Iranian, Afghan, Arab
2) Central Asian, Chinese, Russian
3) German, Scandinavian

Don't ask me why, just do it! :woot: :enjoy: :partay:

PS: make sure at least some of your kids marry back into the Pakistani gene-pool, otherwise no point in marrying a non-Pakistani. :coffee:

Im all avilable for cross border marrige :bounce::bounce:....Sara Choudhary:smitten::woot::woot::butcher::D

Well, i have an aunty in my neighborhood who is from Pakistan, married a Bangladeshi. They have two sons Tanna and Munna (my senior). From them i got my cricket lesson :coffee:

Well, i have an aunty in my neighborhood :woot:who is from Pakistan, married a Bangladeshi. They have two sons Tanna and Munna (my senior). From them i got my cricket lesson :coffee:

Mai to kuchh aur hee samjha tha:hitwall::hitwall::cry:

Back
Top Bottom