What's new

Critiquing CWG may hit business ties: Anand Sharma tells nations

Everybody is worrying about the athlete but nobody cares about the poor snake who lost his/her habitat because of the heavy floods and rains.:blink:

:what::what: i guess so far 7000 figure has not arrived.

and are you saying the CWGs village is like a jungle and not like a residential area ?

Your statement is self-contradictory madam jee.

How can a village be a jungle?:blink:

Everybody is worrying about the athlete but nobody cares about the poor snake who lost his habitat because of the heavy floods and rains.:blink:

You want us to adopt him ?

but still how it will improve conditions at CWGs village

@Benny you were right about field day :P

Let Ppl bash and Rant India.. But We Will host Great Games in Coming 6 Days . :cheers:

And Not To Forget Cricket World Cup in 2011 as Well :chilli:

Great Games.. ??

i dont think so..

It would have been great if all the top athletes have participated.
It would have been great if there was no criticism about safety, hygiene etc.
It would have been great if politics and corruption was away from it.
it would have been great if it has the ability to showcase India's ability to conduct such games as we have done several times in the past.

It would have been great if the people including the PM need not worry about the timeline and other factors.

I dont think the whole mess as great.

Only thing that would be great is that India will be able to win more medals due to non participation by top athletes..

The games can be summarized in a single picture,
here it is:

138145162.jpg_AWSAccessKeyId_0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82_Expires_1280557187_Signature_zAcZJ1M4mGGbO_2BdvgSAy_2FVJ1IjI_3D

What a male chauvinistic statement that is? How do you know it was not an icchadhaari naagin madam jee?

BTW Madam jee you already have so many snakes in your country like Hafiz Sayeed, Dawood Ibrahim etc. Please do a favour to us and adopt this one too!:blink:

why not,i last we remain snake charmers :lol:

condition's,the same contingent will b present in the village within a matter of few days

What a male chauvinistic statement that is? How do you know it was not an icchadhaari naagin madam jee?

You can adopt HER ;)

BTW Madam jee you already have so many snakes in your country like Hafiz Sayeed, Dawood Ibrahim etc. Please do a favour to us and adopt this one too!

Cough* Cough * Cough*

Great Games.. ??

i dont think so..

It would have been great if all the top athletes have participated.
It would have been great if there was no criticism about safety, hygiene etc.
It would have been great if politics and corruption was away from it.
it would have been great if it has the ability to showcase India's ability to conduct such games as we have done several times in the past.

It would have been great if the people including the PM need not worry about the timeline and other factors.

I dont think the whole mess as great.

Only thing that would be great is that India will be able to win more medals due to non participation by top athletes..

The games can be summarized in a single picture,
here it is:

138145162.jpg_AWSAccessKeyId_0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82_Expires_1280557187_Signature_zAcZJ1M4mGGbO_2BdvgSAy_2FVJ1IjI_3D

yeah!!! i know its everywhere in news but you must also accept that media went frenzy and create havoc all over about preparation,how about danda rule and media were not allowed in village mate ? just read about the athens olympics mess too

@ benny,the pullouts started even before the hygiene issue started to create storm,more people r really concerned about their security than hygiene,its true that even after being the costliest game(due to corruption),this will remain a 2nd grade CWG due to pullouts,we cant do much about it,but once the games r finished,no one will b probably raising that issues,it will b claimed as a victory after that

no madam ji never gonna adopt them as they are declared national heritage ..lalala

@ benny,the pullouts started even before the hygiene issue started to create storm,more people r really concerned about their security than hygiene,its true that even after being the costliest game(due to corruption),this will remain a 2nd grade CWG due to pullouts,we cant do much about it,but once the games r finished,no one will b probably raising that issues,it will b claimed as a victory after that

Come on, only 3-4 big name pull outs were there prior to this mess. Thats probably because they thought they are 2 big for a small event like this ( world champions).

Hygiene issue is a big issue in the top 3-4 commonwealth countries.

Australia, UK or Canada wont leave no stones to criticize anything from the subcontinent.

They got cricket to target Pakistan and they got CWG to target India, its as simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom