What's new

Critiquing CWG may hit business ties: Anand Sharma tells nations

What is so negative about it?

Damn media! How can anyone in this world keep insects/snakes from sneaking into a room!

What do they want us to do?

Bloody negative journalism!

Consider ur self in an athletes shoes, let alone a foreigner and imagine discovering a snake in ur room or in any of the rooms.
Then u will understand how serious it is.

Whats so negative about journalism.. IS there a law that only postive things would be put in it.... media's job is to find things like these.. so relaxxxxx...

Consider ur self in an athletes shoes, let alone a foreigner and imagine discovering a snake in ur room or in any of the rooms.
Then u will understand how serious it is.

How are CWG organisers responsible for it?:hitwall:

It is a mere snake!

Whats so negative about journalism.. IS there a law that only postive things would be put in it.... media's job is to find things like these.. so relaxxxxx...

Only positive? LoL BENNY when was the last time the media said anything positive for God's sake? At least not for the past 5-6 days!

Balance is missing from the media. They are looking at only the negative aspects!

Don't forget Benny it was the same media which made a news out of Michael Jackson peeing in Bal Thackrey's house. I remember it. I was a kid then and it was reported in this very media of ours!!

Damn media! How can anyone in this world keep insects/snakes from sneaking into a room and that too when it has rained incessantly since last 2-3 months?

:blink::blink::blink: is Delhi in Mezoram ???

Damn media! How can anyone in this world keep insects/snakes from sneaking into a room and that too when it has rained incessantly since last 2-3 months?

Its not the first time for CWGs to be held...These games have held in various countries in the past....Have you ever heard such incidents taking place to the athletes before?(sneaking snakes into athletes room,falling bridge,roof and God knows what is going to happen in the days ahead)It would be good to see india host CWGs successfully but for that the organizers must work extremely hard to stop such incidents from happening in future.

A few rip-offs from Bollywood:

1. Snake ka kya kusoor?

2. Snake he toh hai!

3. Snake toh pagal hai!

4. CWG, Athlete aur Woh (snake!)

I seriously think it was a naagin searching for her icchadhaari naag and mani!:blink:

It is a mere snake!

Next time it will be robbers and you will say its just robbers in the rooms.. and its their job.

who else do u suggest to look after these affairs..??/

Only positive? LoL BENNY when was the last time the media said anything positive for God's sake? At least not for the past 5-6 days!

Balance is missing from the media. They are looking at only the negative aspects!

Same source on same subject has published positive news too.. dont blame the media for all the misgivings.. People are responsible too .

media has been pointing out the bad preparation many months prior to the games and nobody cared and relaxed saying India is big , we will manage etc etc. Look where we are now..

Its a messy Sh!t now and try to understand it is.

It is a mere snake!

Don't forget Benny it was the same media which made a news out of Michael Jackson peeing in Bal Thackrey's house. I remember it. I was a kid then and it was reported in this very media of ours!!

:rofl::rofl:@mere snake....Like for killing an athlete, 6 to 7 snakes are required:lol:

:rofl::rofl:@mere snake....Like for killing an athlete, 6 to 7 snakes are required:lol:

Did the snake tell you it wanted to kill the athlete?:blink: How do you know? Give me proof!

It could very well have been an icchadhari naagin looking for her mani.

or it could have been an ISI ploy against CWG although I do seriously believe that first one is the plausible cause. :blink:

BTW, look at a typical athlete's body build up, do you think he can be killed by one poor homeless Indian snake?

african-male-athlete_~dl_k62_0020.jpg

Last edited:
Let Ppl bash and Rant India.. But We Will host Great Games in Coming 6 Days . :cheers:

And Not To Forget Cricket World Cup in 2011 as Well :chilli:

Madam jee bas ek sawal:

Kya post count badhne ke saath saath 'immunity to troll' bhi milti hai?

Please this is an honest question since I'm new here.:blink:

actully you going on right path mate.... last night i reported to MOD about somboz as he spilling ****** and unacceptable words for INDIRA GANDHI,but MOD IS still SILENT ....:pdf:

Back
Top Bottom