What's new

Critiquing CWG may hit business ties: Anand Sharma tells nations

r

KALMADI.jpg

may be,but i was just saying that we had already lost the glow even before the hygiene issue due to pullouts,and the reasons given were security issue's and injuries

Not at all, for world champions and top athletes who comes from UK, Australia or Canada an event of CWG in AFrica or Asia is non important.

That was already bound to happen. They usually send their second best athlete if they have world champion and its still better than African and Asian athletes. That has been the trend.

So there was no de glamorization of games before the news started to come in.

Delhi Commonwealth Games | List of Withdrawals | Star International Athletes | Reasons - Oneindia News

With all the top athletes pullout from the game, India may have a chance to grap all the golds in CWG.

hey after such fun i thought to dedicate some words for Indians :)

Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. with every step it will improve.

cheers

Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. with every step it will improve.

cheers

What a sensible post!

Madam jee you did not answer my question:

How many sensible posts per 10 or 100 troll posts does one need to post in order to avoid suspension/ban?

Plz tell me as I'm new here.:blink:

Thanks is advance madam jee!

I agree... there is nothing which is perfect in the world... just get on with the games now... enough with the criticizing... starting to get tired in getting the kick out of making fun for this whole ruckus.

Right thing would have been not to f' it in the first place. What now that they are tell the media to shut up, they are doing the right thing?

Yes it is true. But you should have seen the way UK and Austraila report about India even before the CWG. BBC is quite unbiased but papers like Guardian. They have nothing good to say about India. To them, India is smelly , third world country full of disease , despair and weird rituals. On the other hand, India is the biggest investor in UK and their Prime Minister came to India courting with our trade Minister for more business opportunity. India doesn't really need their business. But UK being a speck on Earth does need to trade with India and like to survive.

Said that, Mr.Sharma should be able to shut the Indian media before criticizing the foreign media. The Indian media especially NDTV and IBNlive have conducted the biggest smear campaign against CGW. Their headlines for the past one month has been about CWG failures. They reported the most trivial things like it was the end of the world.

cheers

The very same goes for you as well.You need those words more than we do....

cheers

:lol::lol::lol:

What a sensible post!

Madam jee you did not answer my question:

How many sensible posts per 10 or 100 troll posts does one need to post in order to avoid suspension/ban?

Plz tell me as I'm new here.:blink:

Thanks is advance madam jee!

who's "madam jee" ?

Yes it is true. But you should have seen the way UK and Austraila report about India even before the CWG. BBC is quite unbiased but papers like Guardian. They have nothing good to say about India. To them, India is smelly , third world country full of disease , despair and weird rituals. On the other hand, India is the biggest investor in UK and their Prime Minister came to India courting with our trade Minister for more business opportunity. India doesn't really need their business. But UK being a speck on Earth does need to trade with India and like to survive.

Said that, Mr.Sharma should be able to shut the Indian media before criticizing the foreign media. The Indian media especially NDTV and IBNlive have conducted the biggest smear campaign against CGW. Their headlines for the past one month has been about CWG failures. They reported the most trivial things like it was the end of the world.

U mean a country like UK with $2trillion GDP can not survive if they leave India with $1.3trillion?

U mean a country like UK with $2trillion GDP can not survive if they leave a country with $1.3trillion?

Look at the economic growth rate, and you'll see that the Indian economy will become much much larger than the UK economy in the near future.

The UK respected China's growing power even in the 1980's when our economy was much smaller than theirs.

It's the future potential that really counts in business.

I don't want to offend any Indian posters, but the way India has operated the CWG has been atrocious. Some of the pictures shown on the BBC, reinforce the point, that India is not at moment ready for such a momentous task.

This threatning parade will not work on Western countries, because although India is emerging, it still needs to rely on the west to outsource its products. And its very childish behavior, you need to put your hands up and accept the mistakes conducted, there is nothing wrong with that.

The Times of India

A paramilitary personnel relieves himself on a designer wall outside
Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, the main venue for the Commonwealth Games, in New Delhi. (AP)

:P

Back
Top Bottom