What's new

Crisis deepens as India blocks Chenab flow

let me give some twist ..pls repsond

Did constructing a dam near LOC with pakistan increased earth quakes in that region???? What do u guys think on this.....

easy way to scew up PAK?? ofcourse its not my plan...

let me give some twist ..pls repsond

Did constructing a dam near LOC with pakistan increased earth quakes in that region???? What do u guys think on this.....

easy way to scew up PAK?? ofcourse its not my plan...

OK.I did not get your point.:undecided:

The dam is built in a place where it has a geological fault.Read the articles posted before in this thread.

My friend I have no problem in your supporting BD or for that matter anyone. We also support BD, probably more than you. In ever natural disaster, we are the first to reach there with material support. Where no country was selling rice last year, it was India who supplied rice to BD. let us not argue in thin air.

RK

Pakistan provide us with plenty of help during natural disester as a brotherly nation with no money. They donate us about 500 tons of rice during last digester evanthough they went through food shortage in pakistan. We try to do the same for them in the time of their need. In your case it's business. you indian evan broke the agreement and bump up the price of the rice just to give us hard time but at the end we prevail with import from maynmar and thailand. May be leo can provide more info.

I am not buying Indan BS about helping BD........

Do All Pakistanis feel that the Muslims will support them in case of a war? Is that why u cant believe that Muslims can come in a forum and Support India? Well I am an Indian Muslim and I see no disctinction between the two. Do you know how sinful it is to accuse a Muslims of being a non muslim? Ask the mods they can verify If i am a Muslim or not.

Using water as a form of punishment is Bad, The Dams are being built to regulate water, not stop it. Water will only stop when Pakistan Intensifies any kind of Proxy war which it has shunned to a limit. I hope not all Pakistanis are as arrogant and naive as you!

Pakistan Says its fighting for the Kashmiri people, but We all Know its for the Water!

Armed Forces are not for showing off, I know that, But your words have no listeners in Pakistan because the Pak Army knows war is not the Solution. If it was, Kashmir would have been yours! God Speed.

I did not mention anyone's name first of all. Secondly, do not teach me how to behave, do not take me as an uneducated and uncultured person. Do not use slangs, (you called me proxymoron) because I know a huge number of slangs that you even cannot imagine. Nobody cares for your religion, that is your personal matter. If any of my words hurts you, first judge whether you were targeted individually or not. And also go through your craps which had posted before and see how polite you had been.

"Sanskar" iss shabd ka arth hridayangam karne ki chesta karo. Mere pariwar se mujhe ek achcha sanskar mila, lekin mujhe ye nehi sikhaya gaya ke jab kahipe anisthh ho, tum uss drishya ko dekhte hue bhi nishchup raho, balke ye sikhyaya gaya ke tum anyay ka pratibaad karo. Rabindranath Tagore ne kaha hain, "anay je kore, ar anya je shohe, tabo ghrina tare jeno trino samo dahe" and it means "those who commit unjust acts or offenses are equally same guilty as those who tolerate such acts."

Look, I can tell you about the concept of manufacturing consent. But I do not think that you will understand this concept. In short I can say, consent can be manufactured by a cunning media which has a particular propaganda. And this is what indian media is doing in order to brainwash a few well to do people of a particular 'Kaum' (nation) as those people are better off so that they can represent the rest of their deprived brothers and sisters. Many such nations are in the indian empire and the same strategy is being applied to all those nations. Whose nation? Whose land? Factually or actually the indian subcontinent belongs to the adivasis and now find where the original owners of the land are, see how their standard of living is. Also the media projects indian empire as a nation but that is too superficial to use with pragmatism. Now do not say, I am communal, community is different from nation. Now let me make it clear about your national identify. Do you know when the concept of indian nationalism emerged? It was the 19th century and it was Bengal where a poet first pioneered the nationalist movement theoretically or conceptually by his writings. Yes the father of indian nationalism is Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay who wrote 'Sitaram' and 'Anandamath' (apart from Debi Choudhurani and other stuff) and the slogan 'Vandemataram' was used in the latter one. Now have you ever read the two novels? I guess, you have not. First read the two novels of the father of your nationalism and then make a google search and find some academic stuff critiquing the national sense which was used in those two novels, the founding pillars of indian nationalism. Tanika Sarkar, a noted historian and wife of another noted historian Sushobhan Sarkar criticizes the novels in an unbiased way. Aijaz Ahmed is another noted scholar whose stuff are also available on internet. I want to keep the synopsis of those first nationalist novels as a suspense and so I am not saying about what the basis of that nationalist drive is, you find, go, read yourself , get well-informed, clear your brain and become an insaan because insaan hone ke liye insaniyat rakhna jaruri hain.

And whether the river water is being used for generating electricity or controlling flood, it is clear that india's abadi means Pakistan's barbadi. India tries to get prosperous at the cost of its neighbors. And if india is taking such measures, according to you, for avenging Pakistan, it is the worst kind of terrorism because whether in Pakistan or Bnagladesh (Farakka Barrage case can be cited here) ordinary peasants will suffer who grow anaj for us to eat and grow. Logoko marte hue dekhna achcha lagta hain? You know, in the battle of Plassy (1757) it was Mirjafar who was responsible along with Roydurlav and Jagat Seth for the defeat of the Nawab and for the defeat of the whole subcontinent in the hands of the British.

The days of the indian empire are over and now we should wait for the final downfall. Let those hindu zionist people remain in Bhram (illusion) who think of 'akhand bharat', it is just against the flow of Samay (Time) which runs in its own way. India is bull dozing other small neighbors using its strength and power. Isse kahte hain, "Binashkale Biparit Budhdhi".....

Ek kautilya ko aur ek kautilya hi jaan sakta hain....

Last edited:
I did not mention anyone's name first of all. Secondly, do not teach me how to behave, do not take me as an uneducated and uncultured person. Do not use slangs, (you called me proxymoron) because I know a huge number of slangs that you even cannot imagine. Nobody cares for your religion, that is your personal matter. If any of my words hurts you, first judge whether you were targeted individually or not. And also go through your craps which had posted before and see how polite you had been.

"Sanskar" iss shabd ka arth hridayangam karne ki chesta karo. Mere pariwar se mujhe ek achcha sanskar mila, lekin mujhe ye nehi sikhaya gaya ke jab kahipe anisthh ho, tum uss drishya ko dekhte hue bhi nishchup raho, balke ye sikhyaya gaya ke tum anyay ka pratibaad karo. Rabindranath Tagore ne kaha hain, "anay je kore, ar anya je shohe, tabo ghrina tare jeno trino samo dahe" and it means "those who commit unjust acts or offenses are equally same guilty as those who tolerate such acts."

Look, I can tell you about the concept of manufacturing consent. But I do not think that you will understand this concept. In short I can say, consent can be manufactured by a cunning media which has a particular propaganda. And this is what indian media is doing in order to brainwash a few well to do people of a particular 'Kaum' (nation) as those people are better off so that they can represent the rest of their deprived brothers and sisters. Many such nations are in the indian empire and the same strategy is being applied to all those nations. Also the media projects indian empire as a nation but that is too superficial to use with pragmatism. Now do not say, I am communal, community is different from nation. Now let me make it clear about your national identify. Do you know when the concept of indian nationalism emerged? It was the 19th century and it was Bengal where a poet first pioneered the nationalist movement theoretically or conceptually by his writings. Yes the father of nationalism is Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay who wrote 'Sitaram' and 'Anandamath' and the slogan 'Vandemataram' was used in the latter one. Now have you ever read the two novels? I guess, you have not. First read the two novels of the father of your nationalism and then make a google search and find some academic stuff critiquing the national sense which was used in those two novels, the founding pillars of indian nationalism. Tanika Sarkar, a noted historian and wife of another noted historian Sushobhan Sarkar criticizes the novels in an unbiased way. Aijaz Ahmed is another noted scholar whose stuff are also available on internet. I want to keep the synopsis of those first nationalist novels as suspense and so I am not saying about what the basis of that nationalist drive is, you find, go, read, get well-informed, clear your brains and become an insaan because insaan hone ke liye insaniyat rakhna jaruri hain.

And whether the river water is being used for generating electricity or control flood, it is clear that india's abadi means Pakistan's barbadi. India tries to get prosperous at the cost of its neighbors. And if india is taking such measures, according to you, for avenging Pakistan, it is the worst kind of terrorism because whether in Pakistan or Bnagladesh (Farakka Barrage) ordinary peasants will suffer who grow anaj for us to eat. Logoko marte hue dekhna achcha lagta hain? You know, in the battle of Plassy (1757) it was Mirjafar who was responsible along with Raydurlav and Jagat Seth for the defeat of the Nawab and for the defeat of the whole subcontinent in the hands of the British.

The days of the indian empire are over and now we should wait for the final downfall. Let those people remain in Bhram (illusion) who think of 'akhand bharat', it is just against the flow of Samay (Time) which runs in its own way. India is bull dozing other small neighbors using its strength and power. Isse kahte hain, "Binashkale Biparit Budhdhi".....

Most of these so called historians you have quoted are the one with communist ideology (one of you...LOL). We know, they all oppose nationalism of any sort. Majority of Bengali historians fall in this catagory. Go back into the history of nationalism. Things like " Bharat Mata" and "Bandematram" were created to unite people of different types so that collectively then can fight British.

This is a myth created by politicians that India is stoping water. Its all propaganda. Why don't some of you visit these dams and find for youself. Is there any authentic technical report which proves that India is holding water unlawfully? Please quote that if you have.

RK

Look, I can tell you about the concept of manufacturing consent. But I do not think that you will understand this concept. In short I can say, consent can be manufactured by a cunning media which has a particular propaganda. And this is what indian media is doing in order to brainwash a few well to do people of a particular 'Kaum' (nation) as those people are better off so that they can represent the rest of their deprived brothers and sisters. Many such nations are in the indian empire and the same strategy is being applied to all those nations. Whose nation? Whose land? Factually or actually the indian subcontinent belongs to the adivasis and now find where the original owners of the land are, see how their standard of living is. Also the media projects indian empire as a nation but that is too superficial to use with pragmatism. Now do not say, I am communal, community is different from nation. Now let me make it clear about your national identify. Do you know when the concept of indian nationalism emerged? It was the 19th century and it was Bengal where a poet first pioneered the nationalist movement theoretically or conceptually by his writings. Yes the father of indian nationalism is Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay who wrote 'Sitaram' and 'Anandamath' (apart from Debi Choudhurani and other stuff) and the slogan 'Vandemataram' was used in the latter one. Now have you ever read the two novels? I guess, you have not. First read the two novels of the father of your nationalism and then make a google search and find some academic stuff critiquing the national sense which was used in those two novels, the founding pillars of indian nationalism. Tanika Sarkar, a noted historian and wife of another noted historian Sushobhan Sarkar criticizes the novels in an unbiased way. Aijaz Ahmed is another noted scholar whose stuff are also available on internet. I want to keep the synopsis of those first nationalist novels as a suspense and so I am not saying about what the basis of that nationalist drive is, you find, go, read yourself , get well-informed, clear your brain and become an insaan because insaan hone ke liye insaniyat rakhna jaruri hain.

And whether the river water is being used for generating electricity or controlling flood, it is clear that india's abadi means Pakistan's barbadi. India tries to get prosperous at the cost of its neighbors. And if india is taking such measures, according to you, for avenging Pakistan, it is the worst kind of terrorism because whether in Pakistan or Bnagladesh (Farakka Barrage case can be cited here) ordinary peasants will suffer who grow anaj for us to eat and grow. Logoko marte hue dekhna achcha lagta hain? You know, in the battle of Plassy (1757) it was Mirjafar who was responsible along with Roydurlav and Jagat Seth for the defeat of the Nawab and for the defeat of the whole subcontinent in the hands of the British.

The days of the indian empire are over and now we should wait for the final downfall. Let those hindu zionist people remain in Bhram (illusion) who think of 'akhand bharat', it is just against the flow of Samay (Time) which runs in its own way. India is bull dozing other small neighbors using its strength and power. Isse kahte hain, "Binashkale Biparit Budhdhi".....

Ek kautilya ko aur ek kautilya hi jaan sakta hain....
PROXYMORON????? hahahahah what kinda word is that??? what kinda slang did i use? do u know what a Slang is??? Do u think Slang means a curse word??? hahahah man u make me laugh!!! When did I call you a PROXYMORON!!! The correct Word is OXYMORON!!! for eg:

A God Fearing Communist (Its an Oxymoron, the sentence is an Oxymoron, and Oxymoron is not a bad word, do look up the dic-tionary! gotcha! hahahah)

Two options india is providing to pakistanis , Thirst or Bullet. Choice is theirs.

Well this isn't new case from Indian policymakers.

Farakka is slowly turning parts of Bangladesh into desert.India built Farakka on an international river violating UN terms.

They will get a taste of their own medicine when Chinese will build Dams in Tibet.

About surgical strikes,Israel did it,but question is can Pakistan do it??A lot is at stake here.

boss non of the Indian major river comes from Tibet Ganges comes from gomukh which is in Utranchan bhai Bramhaputra only had a vary short distance in India in north east which is not a fertile area. If I had 2 worry is Kosi which can creat more distraction then development from Nepal but Nepal is not in stage to have a dispute with India.

Bottom line, indian water resource strategy is two folds.

One, monopolize regional water resource by damming and intl rule and agreements.

Two, use water as weapon and balckmailing tool for its hegemonic agenda.

Be that Pakistan or any other country in the region, there is no other way to deal with india but force.

Bottom line, indian water resource strategy is two folds.

One, monopolize regional water resource by damming and intl rule and agreements.

Two, use water as weapon and balckmailing tool for its hegemonic agenda.

Be that Pakistan or any other country in the region, there is no other way to deal with india but force.

True. Indians think they can boss everyone around. One Indian Muslim girl I met here in U.S. told me that Hindus in India have their noses stuck up high and they think they are so better than others but we'll see them in Judgement Day.

Indians can boss their minorities in their country, but no way is any Pakistani going to bow down to Indians. Pakistanis would rather destroy those dams, even if some areas in Pakistan get flooded, it'll be worth it in the long run. The best way is to keep the water running through the rivers, the way Allah created.

True. Indians think they can boss everyone around. One Indian Muslim girl I met here in U.S. told me that Hindus in India have their noses stuck up high and they think they are so better than others but we'll see them in Judgement Day.

Indians can boss their minorities in their country, but no way is any Pakistani going to bow down to Indians. Pakistanis would rather destroy those dams, even if some areas in Pakistan get flooded, it'll be worth it in the long run. The best way is to keep the water running through the rivers, the way Allah created.

I am not happy with Omar for many reasons...
1) What ever thread he starts it keeps going....somehow he ensures ppl respond..but most of my threads get 4-5 responses.... :(
2) All he want to say is he hates indian and want kashmir and right now :(
3) He thinks he can talk to all muslims including INDIAN muslim gal...bhai we have to make a rule here...No pakistani can talk to indian GIRL..no religion here
4) Dam! he want to blow up and flood pakistan...he is from RAW!:chilli:

I am not happy with Omar for many reasons...
1) What ever thread he starts it keeps going....somehow he ensures ppl respond..but most of my threads get 4-5 responses.... :(
2) All he want to say is he hates indian and want kashmir and right now :(
3) He thinks he can talk to all muslims including INDIAN muslim gal...bhai we have to make a rule here...No pakistani can talk to indian GIRL..no religion here
4) Dam! he want to blow up and flood pakistan...he is from RAW!:chilli:

When did I say I hate India?

All I'm giving are articles about India that has to do with Pakistan.

As for girls, its a free country where I live I can talk to any girl I want :smitten:

The best way is to keep the water running through the rivers, the way Allah created.

Don't you have dam's in Pakistan? How do you justify stopping the river flowing the way Allah created. Please stop giving religious arguments. The question is 'how can everyone get their fair share of water'

Back
Top Bottom