What's new

Crisis deepens as India blocks Chenab flow

I think we should not honour those treaties ..why to provide water when you are sure in return they will provide some bombs..
India should stop the water if it is possible to use those for good reason...And in turn should give a good reason for all those who want war to attack India..This will serve many purpose..

This water doesn't belong to you father damit if u stop water for 170 million people then india will have to face hell i can assure you on that and mind you kashmir is still a disputed territory it doesn't belong to India

This water doesn't belong to you father damit if u stop water for 170 million people then india will have to face hell i can assure you on that and mind you kashmir is still a disputed territory it doesn't belong to India
It is my land I will do whatever I wish..Why should it concern me whether 170 million people live or die..same as you people dont have any concern for blasting bombs in land of more than billion people..

PS: care to restrain from personal attack

It is my land I will do whatever I wish..Why should it concern me whether 170 million people live or die..same as you people dont have any concern for blasting bombs in land of more than billion people..

PS: care to restrain from personal attack

What personal attack u are the one who should be watching ur ****** words and by the way its not ur land it belong to Kashmiri people

What personal attack u are the one who should be watching ur ****** words and by the way its not ur land it belong to Kashmiri people
Have you gone through details ..If you keep kashmir outside of this disscussion then also the land belongs to India ..Have heard the name laddakh..
..There was no intention on Indian side to anything against poor people,but our people are suffering from various bomb blasts ..In countrys intrest if India starts to pressurize pakistan to remove those terror infrastructure running in *** through water I am for it...

Last edited:
Pak can do nothing against India's project on chenab as tte projects comply with the agreement b/w the Govt. of India and Pak and World bank is it's overseer.And your point about taking out dam is more emotional and less implementable.Keep in mind India is looking for excuses to take on Pak and it would provide a wonderful opportunity. :sniper: :sniper:

Stop living in Lala land. If India had guts it would have attacked Pakistan in Dec. India is just bragging nothing much. If India is looking to take on Pakistan then what happened in recent time? Wasn't it a perfect opportunity? Lastly what i get out of all this is, India is crying that Pakistani state was involved in Mumbai attacks, then i would assume that Pakistan is the one who is trying to bring India into a Game where Pakistan can play little rough with India "if you know what i mean :cheesy: " but India is lagging guts to come in for the showdown so please get your stories straight!!!! Pakistan will take out those dams if threatened no questions about that. Our military knows what to do and when to do trust Pakistan over this. This nation is full of surprises, Just watch your back... :pakistan::sniper::guns::china::welcome:

^^^^^^Then there should be no reaso to cry foul ..Let India build whatever it wants to build ..You can bomb that when it goes against your intrest ..As simple as that :cheers:

Have you gone through details ..If you keep kashmir outside of this disscussion then also the land belongs to India ..Have heard the name laddakh..
..There was no intention on Indian side to anything against poor people,but our people are suffering from various bomb blasts ..In countrys intrest if India starts to pressurize pakistan to remove those terror infrastructure running in *** through water I am for it...
Man this thinking of your is the only problem. If people will stop thinking your way this world would do a lot better trust me. Well all i can say is this, Go a head India do all you want and wish all you want for, because when Pakistan comes to bad its not nice for anyone. You are in the favor of blocking water to pressurize Pakistan from what you think Pakistan's sent terror, Then go a head do it and good luck because it will only back fire badly. Its good that India acts like this since Pakistan has to bring India on its level economic wise so be it. Pakistan will attack those dams finish the job that is it, If it comes to bad then we go on war so be it at least the Indian economy will be hurt badly and a lot of companies will be moving out of India, Bad for India good for Pakistan. See i take it this way . 99% between india and Pakistan's relationships nothing goes wrong with the plan that Pakistan makes. I am sure this time that if it comes to a showdown then Pakistan is bringing it down to that so be it!!!!!

Man this thinking of your is the only problem. If people will stop thinking your way this world would do a lot better trust me. Well all i can say is this, Go a head India do all you want and wish all you want for, because when Pakistan comes to bad its not nice for anyone. You are in the favor of blocking water to pressurize Pakistan from what you think Pakistan's sent terror, Then go a head do it and good luck because it will only back fire badly. Its good that India acts like this since Pakistan has to bring India on its level economic wise so be it. Pakistan will attack those dams finish the job that is it, If it comes to bad then we go on war so be it at least the Indian economy will be hurt badly and a lot of companies will be moving out of India, Bad for India good for Pakistan. See i take it this way . 99% between india and Pakistan's relationships nothing goes wrong with the plan that Pakistan makes. I am sure this time that if it comes to a showdown then Pakistan is bringing it down to that so be it!!!!!
How can I trust you..?Give me one valied reason why should India trust pakistan that it is doing its level best to stop terrorist emanating from its land..I know India will not resort to that level untill unless it has no other option left..There were wars but Indian think tank never resorted to that level..But after seeing recent terrorist attacks ,their intention ,volume of attack it is nothing less than war..As old saying goes There is nothing fair in war and love..

How can I trust you..?Give me one valied reason why should India trust pakistan that it is doing its level best to stop terrorist emanating from its land..I know India will not resort to that level untill unless it has no other option left..There were wars but Indian think tank never resorted to that level..But after seeing recent terrorist attacks ,their intention ,volume of attack it is nothing less than war..As old saying goes There is nothing fair in war and love..

So guys.....our first target would be bangalore??:pakistan:

Dude you wanna go for it then lets do it. after Pakistan took on terrorists after 2001. Pakistan went totally against talibans and alqaida so in the result terrorist started to fight back with Pakistan.... Pakistan had terrorist attacks on herself. Let me ask you one question that how many terrorist attacks happend in Pakistan last year? answer me that first so i can see your information level....

So guys.....our first target would be bangalore??:pakistan:

Sure if Pakistan need it then i am totally for it because its tit for tat with Indians. OMG its funny man, some of these people really deserve taliban kind of Pakistanis hahaha " latto kay bhoot batoo say nahi mantay hahha"

And old saying is like this not the way you have presented " Its all fair in love and war "

Let me Make it easy for you since i don't have who day here for you to check on it by google lol estimated 72 suicide attacks only which means more then on a week do you know what it means buddy boy???? we lost 3000 civilians in these attacks alone. we lost 1500 soldiers in this war we lost close to 500 cops i am giving you very fair number go and search on these numbers. Still you are doubting us? Pakistan is cleaning the mess that World had left in 80-90s we are dealing with dirty tricks or RAW MOSAD and etc. Pakistan have recovered Indian/israel/US made weapons and communication devices from Talibans back in 04-05 go google that but we didn't cry because we know what real world is all about. We know we have to clean the mess that we let others to create back in 80-90s. Still we have to prove it to India. Man you think ISI will be siding with terrorists who are killing their own people think about it. Its something Pakistan say If RAW were working with tamils tigers against INDIA would you Buy that"??????????

You are welcome..But after that there will be no place to hide for you ..Till then you can hide behind:pakistan:
You have time to answer him but not my point lol wow buddy i tell you this Go back to INdian defence forum and keep your breath for there. It shows that you can just talk without backing your points. Pakistan will do its best to deal with any threat and we are best at it peace.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom