What's new

Cricket

Can you really please change it. We have all types of members. Some have hots for Deepika, some for Zinta, and some with just scary little babies. :confused:

By the way, very bad day for Pakistan. Finals would be the good one.

Webby,
To win they must invoke the sense of Patriotism and believe on themselves else……………….

I am really disappointed!

Fielding was the main reason.

And of course how our team is in the current position can be understand.

One is caught with drugs. The other is caught for "criticizing the low-standards of Pakistani domestic cricket".

what a match that was. its so nice to see india play so well. our batting, bowling and fielding were all top notch.

india right now has an excellent team. i honestly think we can be the best in the world if we keep going like this.

a great victory yesterday for india. gambhir is in smashing form. is there a final for the kitply cup or is the tournament over?

We Won the Final!:victory::sniper::guns:

u cannot question anyone's patriotism. its a game. there is 1-winner and 1-loser. no one remembers the loser whether u lose by 1-run or 140 runs. coming back to the final. it was a win for playing cricket the "old-fashioned way" unlike the agressive bombs away style of T20 cricket (adopted by india).
see of the new ball, then attack selectively up to the 30th over, milk the bowling up to the 40th over, (the key is not lose too many wickets), then attack again. pak plundered 90 runs in the last 10 overs to set up a formidable total. anything over 300 is difficult to chase, no matter how good a team is in chasing. very rarely does one succeed. india's record was 1W and 7L when chasing scores of 300 or more.
finally best news we have had in pakistan since the feb-18 elections!
asia cup will be a treat to watch.

God, now I know how it feels to say, it's ok, we lost, but we did give a good fight, we played well, let's look at the positives and all that stuff....yes, it surely feels a little bad, but ,hey, it wase'nt a big tourno..it was easy to shrugg it off.....Asia Cup....it's gonna be the big one I guess....lookin forward for it!!:cheers:

well played by pakistan. i thought their slow start would result in them losing, but like fatman said, they proved that the traditional way of playing does have its merits.

nevertheless, i'm proud of india for putting up a fight. atleast we lost with our heads held high.

Had they have good empires. Ishant Sharma wouldn't have been bowling for his beamers, and India should have totaled out with more than 150 runs.

We dropped some catches and some decisions went against us else it would have been a comprehensive victory of at least 50-60 runs.

Back
Top Bottom