What's new

Cricket

I love the term ''curator''.

Gardener would be more appropriate! ;)

I presume the pitches are prepared so that there is a balance in the wins and the excitement continues to draw in the paying public and have the Cricket Boards coffer overflowing! :)

^I doubt it.

Poor decision making and unable to judge the pitch (including the making) was the main case.

it was a pathetic performance from india. the fact that SA scored 497 in their innings shows that there was nothing wrong with the pitch. the indian batsmen got out playing stupid strokes.

this is what i hate about indian cricket team. one moment they look like they are on top of the world, having defeaed australia in australia and drawing the first test with SA. the next thing they get a humiliating defeat. there is no consistency. and its this lack of consistency, rather than a lack of talent, that prevents india from being the best team in the world

Actually India isn't good at test that actually may be the reason.

India couldn't hold on to Australia in the test series.

Indian cricketers are good at nothing.

Their wins are like flashes in the pan!!

Too much of politics.

Too much of focus on Big Money!

And the fool Sharad Pawar has screwed both Indian cricket and Indian agriculture (he is the minister for Food and Agriculture).

Indian cricketers are good at nothing.

Their wins are like flashes in the pan!!

Too much of politics.

Too much of focus on Big Money!

They have managed to be better than Pakistan.. at least in a political sense. :P

And the fool Sharad Pawar has screwed both Indian cricket and Indian agriculture (he is the minister for Food and Agriculture).

Is he the BCCI chairman?

Indian cricketers are playing cricket non stop they ought to have a rest.. and they have a pressure of being fully fit for IPL.. even the Indian team manager is saying that the players will be fit for IPL (Rather than for SA series) but the batting performance in the first test was exemplary .. a case of slacking in the second test....

the batting performance in the first was actually pretty pathetic. apart from sehwag, nobody performed well. dravid was way too slow, and the rest of the batsmen didnt play well either. first test was a one man show, and the second test was a no man show.

well, well, well. the indian cricket team have done it again. bounced back from the pits to pull off a spectacular victory.

great bowling performance by india. i believe the victory was due to Dhoni's excellent captaincy. i think he should replace Kumble as test captain.

well, well, well. the indian cricket team have done it again. bounced back from the pits to pull off a spectacular victory.

great bowling performance by india. i believe the victory was due to Dhoni's excellent captaincy. i think he should replace Kumble as test captain.

It was all luck. There is a miles of difference between Dhoni and Kumble. Kumble is a legend.

Main problem is with us. I was just reading you comments, till post# N you were killing Indian team, and at post N+1 jumping like a baby saying wow what a team.

My heartiest congrats to my Indian friends winning against Pakistan at Bangladesh Kitply cup, man we are not even near to the standard set by Indian Team, team India Can surely be one of the top two in cricket world

Oh well, what a start to the season, India beat Pakistan by 140 Runs.

But, it was such a one-sided match..not a typical Indo-Pak match..but..what the heck...we won!!:victory:

Back
Top Bottom