What's new

Cricket World Cup 2015 Tiger VS Lion 26-2-15(Melbourne)

My full support to Bangladesh. Defeat the little islanders.

The stadium looks empty. Where are all the illegal boat riders from Lanka?

Empty stadium. What is the point of this game?

Only in cricket does a world cup game have zero attendance. This is pathetic.

That is as easy as you get. Bangladeshis inspired from Akmal I guess.

Empty stadium. What is the point of this game?

Only in cricket does a world cup game have zero attendance. This is pathetic.
Some world cup games in FIFA were also not fully occupied. It may take 25-30 more years for cricket to have good viewership. Asian countries like Nepal, Afghanistan are improving. We may expect one from Europe, either Ireland or Netherlands in coming years.

Rubel is looking good with ball( fast enough) but not with line and length.

Where are all the Bangladeshis and Lankans. No one is commenting in the thread. Some one tag them.

Guys.. Lets not make fun of these teams. Couple of weeks back we were dissing our own team. They are using the mascots to whip up some passion to their team.. Why to crash their party? :)

On topic: BD seems to be in serious trouble. But if SL struggles to win this match or loses, then they would have a lot to introspect.

I agree, best of luck to both our neighbors...may the best team win and may it be a highly interesting contest. By the looks of it both teams need a strong comeback. I see one of these two teams in the quarter finals.

India is the only home of Asiatic Lions plus 2226 Tigers highest in World....then how the hell these fake tiger and lions come up..

:lol:

on topic:Best of luck to both

Its not Quantity but Quality... Royal Bengal Tiger is too famous to be compared with other cats

bengal-tiger-in-the-water_179286-1920x1200.jpg

Disappointing performance from BD bowlers so far.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom