What's new

Cricket World Cup 2015 Tiger VS Lion 26-2-15(Melbourne)

Its not Quantity but Quality... Royal Bengal Tiger is too famous to be compared with other cats

bengal-tiger-in-the-water_179286-1920x1200.jpg

You do realize that the name "Royal Bengal Tigers" doesn't just refer to the tigers found in Bengal but is a generic name used for all the tigers found in the 'subcontinent', right?

If at all, the studies suggest that the tigers found in Sundarbans (both in India and Bangladesh) are slightly smaller in size in comparison to other Bengal tigers found elsewhere.

Some world cup games in FIFA were also not fully occupied. It may take 25-30 more years for cricket to have good viewership. Asian countries like Nepal, Afghanistan are improving. We may expect one from Europe, either Ireland or Netherlands in coming years.
it more depend on the number of immigrant from said country

for example in case of ind vs pak or ind vs sa you will how much indian fans were there and will be in next future matches also

Bangladeshis must stop calling their team Tigers. All the tigers probably want to commit suicide after being associated with such a shitty cricket team :lol:
k dum thik :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

I don't want to dishonour a senior member but you should read some basic geography of India.

1.Asiatic lions are found only in India.....that too in the state of GUJRAT 3000km from BD

2.Royal Bengal tigers found in Contagious region of BD and West Bengal(India)

but Tigers are found all over India in large number including south India

3.Historically there was no Bangladesh for we contributed for its creation in 71 and i can assure you we have Atleast 100 NUKES

Even small state like kerala have large and variety of species like tigers,elephants,leapords etc in big numbers and have rain forest rarely now found in earth like amazon.

Kerala God's own own country....

Rightly said

Yaa, I have seen rain forest in my life during my first visit to sabarimala ayappa temple were the temple located on middle of rain forest and home to world's largest piligrim center of about 40-50 million visitors per year.It is also an amazing experience to see the huge structures of trees with astonishing size and height equivalent to 30 storage buildings.

the parts of india where the asiatic lions exist historically the land belongs to the people of Bangladesh and may be not in the next decade or century but i can assure you that,they will once grab the land out of your forceful occupation

oh my gaad :suicide::suicide2:

kya kamaal ka research and development hai

I think that's the extension of western ghats or may be Annamalai/cardamom hills...i wish i visit south India some day specially Nilgiri hills
I think that's the extension of western ghats or may be Annamalai/cardamom hills...i wish i visit south India some day specially for Nilgiri hills

You are always welcome to god's own country.It will be a very nice trip to visit

1. Munnar(Tea estate,water falls,boat riding,elephant riding etc)
2. Thekkady(Boat riding and adventure tourism)
3. Kumarakom & Alleppy(Famous for back water and resorts)
4. Varkala & Kovalam beach

Even I surprised to visit some of these places.

You are always welcome to god's own country.It will be a very nice trip to visit

1. Munnar(Tea estate,water falls,boat riding,elephant riding etc)
2. Thekkady(Boat riding and adventure tourism)
3. Kumarakom & Alleppy(Famous for back water and resorts)
4. Varkala & Kovalam beach

Even I surprised to visit some of these places.
Munnar is a nice place ..when I first went there whole atmosphere was filled with perfume due to some grass flower all over hills ..amazing place

Today our players have dropped catches several times even at the very beginning the drop the catch of sri lankan Batsman if those catches were not missed then we could restrict Sri lanka at more reasonable total but due to our poor fielding the manage to put a very high score of 330 which was not easy to chase when they they lost early wicket .

Today our players have dropped catches several times even at the very beginning the drop the catch of sri lankan Batsman if those catches were not missed then we could restrict Sri lanka at more reasonable total but due to our poor fielding the manage to put a very high score of 330 which was not easy to chase when they they lost early wicket .

the curse of Akmal is spreading

India has 100% catch convert ratio this WC :p: 15/15 more than Australia's 8/10 which is on second :p: so wierd......

Quite a comprehensive win for SL. The game could have been different had the Bangali fielding been better but it seems like you guys had Umar Akmal as your fielding coach haha.

Back
Top Bottom