What's new

Cricket World Cup 2015 Tiger VS Lion 26-2-15(Melbourne)

Today our players have dropped catches several times even at the very beginning the drop the catch of sri lankan Batsman if those catches were not missed then we could restrict Sri lanka at more reasonable total but due to our poor fielding the manage to put a very high score of 330 which was not easy to chase when they they lost early wicket .
Before the start of this game, Here are the stats:
NRc1mg3.png

I think 3/4 were dropped now by BD this game? And quite costly too.
Didnt seem like BD wanted to play today.

Munnar is a nice place ..when I first went there whole atmosphere was filled with perfume due to some grass flower all over hills ..amazing place

I was on trip to munnar last time and astonished to see the beauty of the place especially route from munnar to thekkady especially devikulam in morning time and sunshine.I never seen such a beautiful place in my entire life.

the parts of india where the asiatic lions exist historically the land belongs to the people of Bangladesh and may be not in the next decade or century but i can assure you that,they will once grab the land out of your forceful occupation
That was really epic :lol:

w9bgwm.png

Srilankans are panvatis or bad lucks for india so wish BD wins the game

I was on trip to munnar last time and astonished to see the beauty of the place especially route from munnar to thekkady especially devikulam in morning time and sunshine.I never seen such a beautiful place in my entire life.
Adding to my To Visit list . tx

Yeah I have to agree with Indians, BD is no Tiger not even a Paper tiger lol. Pakistan should be called Snow Leopards, I don't know why Pakistan does not promote Snow Leopards.

at least you are promoting it with your avatar:D but pakistan's national animal is this goat-like creature, why are you so worried about snow leopards?
markhor_national_animal_pakistan.jpg

at least you are promoting it with your avatar:D but pakistan's national animal is this goat-like creature, why are you so worried about snow leopards?
markhor_national_animal_pakistan.jpg

Well this animal is called "Markhor" It means Snake-Eater, However, I think Snow leopard is really a fascinating creature and rare aswell, just like China does Panda diplomacy we can also do Snow Leapord Diplomacy because Snow Leapords are only found in 4-5 countries and I think there are only 400-500 in wild left.

Well this animal is called "Markhor" It means Snake-Eater, However, I think Snow leopard is really a fascinating creature and rare aswell, just like China does Panda diplomacy we can also do Snow Leapord Diplomacy because Snow Leapords are only found in 4-5 countries and I think there are only 400-500 in wild left.

yeah there are a lot of snow leopards here in India, but being fascinating isn't enough to make it a national animal, they must be found in abundance for that. anyway, conservation of such magnificent cats is important.

Pakistan is a country with very less forest area compared to its land mass with less species. Moreover there is no rain forest in Pakistan as majority of country looks dry.This is a very disappointing situation for those who love nature with rich vegetation and environment.

yeah there are a lot of snow leopards here in India, but being fascinating isn't enough to make it a national animal, they must be found in abundance for that. anyway, conservation of such magnificent cats is important.

I think once can't find wild animals in Pakistan other than in zoo !

Pakistan is a country with very less forest area compared to its land mass with less species. Moreover there is no rain forest in Pakistan as majority of country looks dry.This is a very disappointing situation for those who love nature with rich vegetation and environment.

I think once can't find wild animals in Pakistan other than in zoo !

I think the northern and Punjab area do have very fertile land, but I have to agree here we need to plant more trees, not just for forestation but for climate control as well.

Scottish cheer mythical unicorn as their national animal, Greek find abundance totally irrelevant with mythical phoenix. No one has seen cited organisms in reality, let alone their abundance in nature. There're numerous other examples as well, the point is abundance isn't a must. Snow leopard by the way is national animal of Afghanistan, comparatively a scarce animal.

Agree with second part of your post.

I think the northern and Punjab area do have very fertile land, but I have to agree here we need to plant more trees, not just for forestation but for climate control as well.

But if those places having less rain then how to preserve the planted trees ! I am a hard core fan of environment, especially delighted to see a rain forest

Back
Top Bottom