What's new

Cricket World Cup 2015 Tiger VS Lion 26-2-15(Melbourne)

monitor

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Tomorrow Bangladesh will play their third matches in ICC Cricket World cup 2015 against Sri Lanka
Bangladesh-vs-Sri-Lanka-only-T20-Scorecard-31-March-2013.jpg

@BDforever @bongbang @masud @Ijandi @idune @ijandi @sairaciou @Luffy 500 @asad71 @Sybaris Caeser @kalu_miah @Loki @Doyalbaba @Khalid Newazi @others @iajdani @khair_ctg @Bilal9

Last edited:
5632138430_nocomment_answer_20_xlarge.jpeg

I would like to see a win against Sri lanka if thats not possible at least close match tomorrow. but surly we can expect against Scottish if thing goes as expected we are sure in the second round .
SriLankans are not in good form and this is the chance for the Bangladeshis to prove themselves ....

Whoever ends up as the 4th team to qualify for quarters will face us :partay:
Let's see whether it's gonna be
Elephants VS Tigers
or
Elephants VS Lions :enjoy:

India is the only home of Asiatic Lions plus 2226 Tigers highest in World....then how the hell these fake tiger and lions come up..

:lol:

on topic:Best of luck to both

the parts of india where the asiatic lions exist historically the land belongs to the people of Bangladesh and may be not in the next decade or century but i can assure you that,they will once grab the land out of your forceful occupation

the parts of india where the asiatic lions exist historically the land belongs to the people of Bangladesh and may be not in the next decade or century but i can assure you that,they will once grab the land out of your forceful occupation
can a person be that much uneducated ? i mean at-least there should be some little knowledge of subcontinent
you don't even need to hurt your brain know some basic GK ................

>>>>Asiatic lion found in Gujarat not sunder ban ..............
>>>>and when the gujrat become part of bangladesh ........
>>>> if you talking about sunder ban do you understand that we bengalis are also live in WB which is also ours land so who going to capture our land from us ......will they not be annihilated.......?

Guys.. Lets not make fun of these teams. Couple of weeks back we were dissing our own team. They are using the mascots to whip up some passion to their team.. Why to crash their party? :)

On topic: BD seems to be in serious trouble. But if SL struggles to win this match or loses, then they would have a lot to introspect.

48743211.jpg

on topic, India is the home of both tigers and lions. we are the real lions and tigers:D

Yeah I have to agree with Indians, BD is no Tiger not even a Paper tiger lol. Pakistan should be called Snow Leopards, I don't know why Pakistan does not promote Snow Leopards.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom