What's new

Cricket team and Army

Skies

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
I have noticed that Indian cricket team has a very consistent performance and can work great in high pressure. Imagine the mental toughness that the Indian cricket team has; that they can chase any amount of runs in the second innings! Their batsmen are very difficult to out which was not as good as in 12 years ago! Who knows if their army is also trained to gain very high level of mental toughness?

Who knows if their army also has the same or more mental toughness that Indian cricket team reflects. Also think that if the mental toughness of BD army and Pakistan army are as like as the mental toughness of BD team and PK team. OMG!

Tell me how relevant this comparison is.

@Skies
bhai ,,,lagta hai tu abhi bhi sadmey me hai,,,,dont loose heart BD team will improve with time..:p:

I assure you, there is no comparison between a cricket team and an army. Its simply a fallacy to presume so.

I have feelings that Indians as a nation have gained more mental toughness and confidence than its neighbors because of its many success in different fields, and their cricket team reflects that.

Last edited:
Well there is some comparison. If you are ready to make tough decision, if you are brave and bold enough to take risks, if as a leader you are leading the team with your own personal example, if you are an inspiration to all other team members than skies are the limits. MS Dhoni is the perfect example. He is bold, brave, calculated cool headed person who can lead his troops from the front. Look what sort of stature Sachin enjoyed, but Dhoni according to my knowledge dropped him from the ODI team in 2012 which was never an easy decision. But Dhoni took that step for the better future. Same inspiration and class was with Imran Khan, but Dhoni took it to the entirely different level. As far as the comparison of Indian Army, Pakistan Army, and Bangladesh Army is concerned....i can say only about my Pak Army, and it is very strong and highly professional. And i am proud of it..!!!

@Skies
bhai ,,,lagta hai tu abhi bhi sadmey me hai,,,,dont loose heart BD team will improve with time..:p:

They're improving for more than a decade and half. And they have qualified with points equal to that of Nepal, and ended with same point that of Australia.

If that is not improvement, I don't know what is.

Those who do not fear the failure and are accustomed to pain and suffering are the ones who are mentally tough, simply they do not fear the failure!!

Based on the training they receive,these guys can deal with tough situations with cool heads and can excel !!

I have noticed that Indian cricket team has a very consistent performance and can work great in high pressure. Imagine the mental toughness that the Indian cricket team has; that they can chase any amount of runs in the second innings! Their batsmen are very difficult to out which was not as good as in 12 years ago! Who knows if their army is also trained to gain very high level of mental toughness?

Who knows if their army also has the same or more mental toughness that Indian cricket team reflects. Also think that if the mental toughness of BD army and Pakistan army are as like as the mental toughness of BD team and PK team. OMG!

Tell me how relevant this comparison is.

They're improving for more than a decade and half. And they have qualified with points equal to that of Nepal, and ended with same point that of Australia.

If that is not improvement, I don't know what is.
arey mujhe toh laga ki Australia ne bhi inko dhoya....

Back
Top Bottom