What's new

Creation of Bangladesh

Hey, don't bully the poor guy! Everyone who has a different point of view... u screw around with him. Talk to me! You were lucky my internet was down. Yeah...

Please attack India as many times you wish, if that is what pleases you.

You have tried four times!

As history will prove countless times it has been India that has started off the dispute or tried to attack us. In 1972 it was your support for the bahinis and their bases in India and in 1998 it was the heavy nuclear arms production you guys started and threatened us with. We only attack when we are threatened. You people attack for no apparant reason.

Ah, so the Kashmiris are flooding Pak Occupied Kashmir? Give us another one of your Grimms stories!

You do not know about the flood of Kashmiris that come to Pakistan because there are no refugee camps they go to but instead settle in the cities and towns. I myself know so many people who have shifted from Indian occupied Kashmir and they still tell me how they hated it there and about the armies treatment. I repeat there are many Kashmiris that moved from I.O.K living in Pakistan with Pakistani passports and the number is still increasing. Many Kashmiris shifted (and still shift) and took on a Pakistani passport because they did not want to live in eternal torture in your "great" country which is "secular"... I still don't understand how you are secular when minorities are treated so badly.

I think i will just ask the Pakistan Nationalists or the Kashmiri Insaaf to give some figures on Kashmir about migration and you can stare at them all you want.

Bond with Bangladeshis! Visit Bangladesh and give your claptrap that you have given here and see the reaction. AS it is we can see the reaction from the Bangladeshis on this forum.

Bangladeshis are a proud people as all Bengalis. We may be emotional, but we are none to take crap from people!

Soft-soaping is soon discovered and despised!

Yes, bond with Bangladeshis! Infact I have!... I have given the "claptrap" there. I think I really am a walking terror for you hate spreading fanatics here :D.

Most Bengalis see us as long-lost brothers We still love those brothers (and not to forget sisters!) just like they love us. Their reaction to us was exactly the opposite of what I saw and felt in India where I feel I am with "man-eating tigers". Infact some Bengalis even offered to take me home and I truly have never felt myself at ease anywhere else (exept in Pakistan). I mean when a person who has very little money wants to take you home and take care of you it really makes you wonder. I wanted to give the guy money but he did'nt even accept that! If Bengalis hated us so much would such a reaction be possible? You probably wont understand all this because you are used to being hostile to Pakistanis and Bangladeshis as is the custom in India and so you think that everyone is like you.

My friends there told me that most of the Bengalis did NOT want Bangladesh to break up from Pakistan and wanted to remain with Pakistan. They said it was India that wanted to pull us apart all along and it was none of their business to get involved and admitted (unlike you) that India wanted land, resources, wealth and had always wanted to break Pakistan since it gained inependence. They said however that overwhelming force was used and we should have let Mujib rule which would have been better. The truth is that we love our Bangladeshi brothers and the bond is infact ever-stronger than what is used to be before the war. Lets put the question to Bangladeshis now and they can present you with the truth.

If you all were serious, then Bangladesh would not have happened. The Punjabis thought they own Pakistan and all others are slaves! The Punjabis are still at it and you can see the reaction everywhere apart from Punjabi itself!

:what: Its the hyperventilation and "Rage against the Pakistani" that strikes again, is'nt it? Was'nt Bangladesh a good enough sucess story for you guys? So now you want to take the Punjab by presenting them as evil as you presented West Pakistan when you supported the Bahinis? To tell you the truth you are talking absolute rubbish here. Reaction to what??? I think I'll try and do what you are doing... "Uttar Pradesh treats all Indians as slaves. They keep all the wealth to themselves while giving nothing to the other states. This calls for a rebellion against Uttar Pradesh."

I am glad that you are able to fight the effects of the drug that make you think like a human rather than a man-eating tiger from the "jungle" which is your true nature. Please continue!:D

There is no half Indian either! There are only full Indians. Secularism first and then your religion. No religion uber alles!

Humanity first and then whatever!

To be a human being without animal instincts or hate is what is religion all about!

Since you are such champions of Islam, which Islam is right? Shia or Sunni, Sufi or Whahhabi? and which is correct - Hanbali, Hanafi, Maliki or Shafei?

Islam is same for all Moslem, but the interpretation is different for all Moslems and Islam is a equation between the Man and Allah and no body in between. Stop being Khalifas for a change! You ahe no right to interpret Islam for anyone else! Follow what you feel is right and stop being a Mullah, who also has no right to dictate! If you dictate Islam to others, then you are also behaving like a Mullah - a self appointed facilitator to Allah and with no by your leave from Allah!

Why, are others some sort of pariah?

Jinnah married a Parsi!

Aly Khan married what? Prince Ali Solomone Khan (June 13, 1911 – May 12, 1960), known as Aly Khan, was a vice president of the United Nations General Assembly representing Pakistan, for which he served as U.N. ambassador (1958-1960). Best known, however, a racehorse owner and jockey, he was a son of Aga Khan III, the head of the Ismaili Muslims, and the father of Aga Khan IV. He married as his first wife the Hon. Joan Guinness (née Yarde-Buller, 1908-1997). She was the former wife of Group Capt. Loel Guinness, a Member of Parliament, and a daughter of the 3rd Baron Churston. So?

Imran Khan married a Jew!

So, they are not good Moslems?

Totally agreed marriages is a personal thing & anyone can marry anyone love is a gift from ALLAH (RAB) & we should cherish it now as for the sects if you ask me then probably i ll go for Sufism but with out its superstitious things you understand bro however also if you take out the talibaanism from wahabism then its also quiet easy like in Saudi i used to see that just pray farz and your done no topi no forceful sunnah prayer its up to the person's choice & comfort which unlike in our places indo/pak/bd making a mountain out of a mole for eg topi kyun nahin pehna sunnat kyun nahin para as for hanafism some of the marriage laws is a bit hard to swallow specially rules regarding personal intimacy anyhow amazing as it sounds i also find shiasm though i am a Sunni quiet easy anyhow of topic i apologize we can start one thread on this one i am all for it.

Hey, don't bully the poor guy! Everyone who has a different point of view... u screw around with him. Talk to me! You were lucky my internet was down. Yeah...

As history will prove countless times it has been India that has started off the dispute or tried to attack us. In 1972 it was your support for the bahinis and their bases in India and in 1998 it was the heavy nuclear arms production you guys started and threatened us with. We only attack when we are threatened. You people attack for no apparant reason.

You do not know about the flood of Kashmiris that come to Pakistan because there are no refugee camps they go to but instead settle in the cities and towns. I myself know so many people who have shifted from Indian occupied Kashmir and they still tell me how they hated it there and about the armies treatment. I repeat there are many Kashmiris that moved from I.O.K living in Pakistan with Pakistani passports and the number is still increasing. Many Kashmiris shifted (and still shift) and took on a Pakistani passport because they did not want to live in eternal torture in your "great" country which is "secular"... I still don't understand how you are secular when minorities are treated so badly.

I think i will just ask the Pakistan Nationalists or the Kashmiri Insaaf to give some figures on Kashmir about migration and you can stare at them all you want.

Yes, bond with Bangladeshis! Infact I have!... I have given the "claptrap" there. I think I really am a walking terror for you hate spreading fanatics here :D.

Most Bengalis see us as long-lost brothers We still love those brothers (and not to forget sisters!) just like they love us. Their reaction to us was exactly the opposite of what I saw and felt in India where I feel I am with "man-eating tigers". Infact some Bengalis even offered to take me home and I truly have never felt myself at ease anywhere else (exept in Pakistan). I mean when a person who has very little money wants to take you home and take care of you it really makes you wonder. I wanted to give the guy money but he did'nt even accept that! If Bengalis hated us so much would such a reaction be possible? You probably wont understand all this because you are used to being hostile to Pakistanis and Bangladeshis as is the custom in India and so you think that everyone is like you.

My friends there told me that most of the Bengalis did NOT want Bangladesh to break up from Pakistan and wanted to remain with Pakistan. They said it was India that wanted to pull us apart all along and it was none of their business to get involved and admitted (unlike you) that India wanted land, resources, wealth and had always wanted to break Pakistan since it gained inependence. They said however that overwhelming force was used and we should have let Mujib rule which would have been better. The truth is that we love our Bangladeshi brothers and the bond is infact ever-stronger than what is used to be before the war. Lets put the question to Bangladeshis now and they can present you with the truth.

:what: Its the hyperventilation and "Rage against the Pakistani" that strikes again, is'nt it? Was'nt Bangladesh a good enough sucess story for you guys? So now you want to take the Punjab by presenting them as evil as you presented West Pakistan when you supported the Bahinis? To tell you the truth you are talking absolute rubbish here. Reaction to what??? I think I'll try and do what you are doing... "Uttar Pradesh treats all Indians as slaves. They keep all the wealth to themselves while giving nothing to the other states. This calls for a rebellion against Uttar Pradesh."

I am glad that you are able to fight the effects of the drug that make you think like a human rather than a man-eating tiger from the "jungle" which is your true nature. Please continue!:D

This is too serious a subject to make it into a Humour thread of Jokes! ;)

This is too serious a subject to make it into a Humour thread of Jokes! ;)

What little humour did you find there? Okay don't reply... your choice... sleep on it. Continue ignoring stuff that is too hard for you to answer. Well maybe you don't want to admit it as the truth. Is'nt it true that most Bengalis did not want East and West to be seperated and felt only pain when it happened and is'nt the fact true that we still are very close despite the gap that Indians try to create? Is it not true that India was involved in the 71 war only for its self-interest and had no love for the bahinis? Is it not true that you had always wanted to dismember Pakistan since partition which was a reason for getting involved and is it not true that Kashmiris are still moving to Azad Kashmir or Pakistan from IOK constantly? The questions concerning Bangladesh i put to our Bangladeshi brothers and about the question of Kashmir there really is no doubt about the truth.

So you only do the talking when I am not around? Well that just proves my point which i have been making over and over. You find it hard to deny all the stuff that i have said and ignore it as "irrelevant", "insane" and tomarrow you will ignore it as something else. Or even try to say that dimension and his "ilk" are evil so they do not deserve a reply. You simply need an excuse to avoid discussion. Why don't you say that?

Totally agreed marriages is a personal thing & anyone can marry anyone love is a gift from ALLAH (RAB) & we should cherish it

This is off the topic but I need to explain it.

It is agreed in all sects that a Muslim man can marry any non Muslim girl provided that the girl is “Ahl-e-kitab” (The holy book holders means Christians and Jews not Hindus and Sikhs) in case of a man is marrying a Hindu or Sikh girl he must convert her to Muslim although it is better that if a muslim man is marrying a “ahl-e-kitab” woman he should convert her but he can marry her b/c she is a “ahl-e-kitab”

A muslim woman cannot marry a non muslim.

you talked about Quaid-e-azam so he converted his wife to Islam and also Imran khan he converted his wife too (remember she is known as Jamaima khan).

Quaid-e-azam had broken all the ties with his daughter b/c she married a parsi boy.now Quaid was a shia muslim and i am speakig this as a sunni muslim so you get both the point of views.

I agree that marriage is a personal matter but if u remember i was talking about the Propaganda movies of India.

Now consider a terrorist who is blowing himself by saying that it is his own wish and action.but what are the consequences? Ans:more terrorists are getting inspiration.

If some one is drinking Whisky(or any prohibited drink) and saying that it is his own act its fine but if he starts saying that all the muslims should start drinking prohibited drinks and propagates his own theory can any one justify it?

same thing is with Indian propaganda movies i was talking about. they are spreading their own point of views but that thing is wrong for us how can u justify that?

Quaid-e-Azam once explaining the two nation theory said

"Hindus and Muslims are two separate nations they have different culture,traditions and even Calendar. they dont get married in each others communities".

so the better way to make our world a better place to live is not to interfare in any one's religion.

Salim,
Now dont say that this is emotional blackmail b/c i m serious.

A muslim woman cannot marry a non muslim..

Am I not right to say that Muslim women are not allowed to marry outside, bcoz it would make them convert to other relgions and such these rules are selfish in nature and keeps in mind the 'popularity of the relegion' above all others.

Am I not right to say that Muslim women are not allowed to marry outside, bcoz it would make them convert to other relgions and such these rules are selfish in nature and keeps in mind the 'popularity of the relegion' above all others.

I have said it before that we should not interfare in other's religion there are certain rules in our religion so nobody have the right to comment on that.

This is off the topic but I need to explain it.

It is agreed in all sects that a Muslim man can marry any non Muslim girl provided that the girl is “Ahl-e-kitab” (The holy book holders means Christians and Jews not Hindus and Sikhs) in case of a man is marrying a Hindu or Sikh girl he must convert her to Muslim although it is better that if a muslim man is marrying a “ahl-e-kitab” woman he should convert her but he can marry her b/c she is a “ahl-e-kitab”

A muslim woman cannot marry a non muslim.

you talked about Quaid-e-azam so he converted his wife to Islam and also Imran khan he converted his wife too (remember she is known as Jamaima khan).

Quaid-e-azam had broken all the ties with his daughter b/c she married a parsi boy.now Quaid was a shia muslim and i am speakig this as a sunni muslim so you get both the point of views.

I agree that marriage is a personal matter but if u remember i was talking about the Propaganda movies of India.

Now consider a terrorist who is blowing himself by saying that it is his own wish and action.but what are the consequences? Ans:more terrorists are getting inspiration.

If some one is drinking Whisky(or any prohibited drink) and saying that it is his own act its fine but if he starts saying that all the muslims should start drinking prohibited drinks and propagates his own theory can any one justify it?

same thing is with Indian propaganda movies i was talking about. they are spreading their own point of views but that thing is wrong for us how can u justify that?

Quaid-e-Azam once explaining the two nation theory said

"Hindus and Muslims are two separate nations they have different culture,traditions and even Calendar. they dont get married in each others communities".

so the better way to make our world a better place to live is not to interfare in any one's religion.

Salim,
Now dont say that this is emotional blackmail b/c i m serious.

yo honestly speaking i don't care what anybody said to me my heart & physical desires makes the decision & not Mr.Jinnah got it dude.
:cheers:

I have said it before that we should not interfare in other's religion there are certain rules in our religion so nobody have the right to comment on that.

bhai if a Hindu girl/boy loves a Muslim girl/boy its their his/her personal matter nobody should interfere in their business its called bad manners IMO i have dated Hindu girls & stayed in a Hindu family friends house when i went to visit them i am a Muslim i believe in one true god ALLAH. & i did not have any problems with that its absolutely ridiculous to bring in religion/country/ethnicity & what not in the matters of the heart.
peace

If the army continues to hijack 160 million peoples of Pakistan and to serve as an obedient servant of USA then Only Allah can Keep Pakistan unite.
Pakistani army was for the defense of Pakistani peoples but they are ruling and killing us from last 60 years.

Then why posting it here, if you dont want opinions.

Is'nt it true that most Bengalis did not want East and West to be seperated and felt only pain when it happened and is'nt the fact true that we still are very close despite the gap that Indians try to create?

Did not hear of Bangaldeshi overwhelmingly pro Pakistanis.

If they were, then should they have rejoined Pakistan?

But then I would not like to burst your dreams.

If the army continues to hijack 160 million peoples of Pakistan and to serve as an obedient servant of USA then Only Allah can Keep Pakistan unite.
Pakistani army was for the defense of Pakistani peoples but they are ruling and killing us from last 60 years.

Idiot, you come in front of a hundred indians to tell them this????? I understand why we can't be united, because there is always a war-mongering fool that goes around destroying the reputation of Pakistan and giving opportunities to these opportunists to take advantage. You people have no problem and enjoy it when people criticise our country but there are people that really can't take this. Sorry!

Ruling and killing us? Hijack 160 millian people? This is why western media makes all the noise... most Pakistanis are content with Musharrafs rule but there are a few fanatics around who always seek to throw pathetic baseless remarks around.

The army always came as our saviors whenever a corrupt ruler was ruling. Anyway may Allah show you the light.

Did not hear of Bangaldeshi overwhelmingly pro Pakistanis.

If they were, then should they have rejoined Pakistan?

But then I would not like to burst your dreams.

:hitwall: I did not say that they were overwhelmingly pro-pakistani. Are you some sort of machine or robot made to exaggerate everything that I say and then deny it? Now, if I would say that Bangadeshis hate us just like Indians and want to tear us apart like maneating-tigers would you start saying that its untrue? I bet you would! :D

I was talking about the freindship and closeness that still exists between us and our Bangladeshi brothers because we gained independence together and we once promised to live and die together and fought our common enemy together. I was trying to point out that we were all together once and we once fought against you together. I was trying to say that most Bangladeshis did NOT want to break up from Pakistan. I also wanted to say that most Bangladeshis do not see India as the saviors but rather as opportunists who found the moment right to steal from them and break up Pakistan which they wanted all along.

As I said lets take the question over to our Bangladeshi brothers and see what they think and wipe the crap from your head

Some do go to Pakistan and take nationality but most think that what has been done is done just like us and have no urge to go back.

It is not a dream and the way I was treated there proves that Bangladeshis have no qualms with us and respect us too.

Waise coming back to topic its good that Pakistan and Bangladesh are developing new strong economic relationship but we should give a name to our relationship for e.g. something like “Union of Pakistan and Bangladesh” with at least visa free travel ,free trade and joint defence.cant it happen? And what are the steps required for it?

I think a feed back from Bangladeshi brothers is required here that although we have separate administration but there must be something to join us.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom