What's new

Creation of Bangladesh

Actually, I was avoiding this type of nonsensical inter exchange, but I found that more I wanted to veer them away, the more they got vociferous about their rants.

The thread is on Bangladesh and I found that we are discussing everything about India and not Bangladesh!

Very odd!

And each one thinking he is some sort of a Khalifa and know all on Islam!

If Islam was the same for all, then there would be one sect and one school of thought. It is not so and for good reasons, because man is not sheep!

Islam (as is other religions) is for the thinking man and not sheep and mentally moribund!

Check the Shia - Sunni thread. Nice thoughts there. Yet here, they talk through the other side of their cheek!

I wonder if our good friends finds this very Islamic!

Gory video shows boy beheading hostage soldier -DAWN - Top Stories; August 28, 2007

Knowing them I am sure they will say it was the work of Indian Moslems!

And claim that DAWN is a newspaper sponsored by the Indian Baniyah and Jew conspiracy as someone mentioned something similar in a thread that became inconvenient to them!

Why can't we have a sane discussion without fevered and rabid imagination full of hate entombed by hsitorical animosity?

Jinnah married a Parsi!

Imran Khan married a Jew!

They both converted their wives before marrying.

There is a difference in ideologies I don’t want to talk on it any more be happy in your Secularism and we are happy in our Islam. There are casts in Hinduism but every one criticizes only shia-sunni divide.

Any ways come to the topic “Creation of Bangladesh”.

:You don't? Well then why was I told by your own countrymen never to mention i was Pakistani or expect to die when I was in India? Well over 1947 to 2001 your government had been claiming many parts of Pakistan! Are you sure you don't "yearn" for Pakistan and aren't raging to get the land back. Well my Indian cousin described India as "an angry bull thats been slapped in the face?" :D And i would add this: what does the bull say? It says "Hrrrr... give back Pakistan or die!"

:

If we wanted it that badly, we could have had it in 1971, when our army occupied whole of east pakistan and the west pakistan army was on the retreat. we could have occupied the country and forced the people to subjugate to indian rule or maybe even wipe out the dissidents, but instead we chose not to. We even gave back east pakistan to the Bangladeshis, even though we could have put them under our rule. So please dont go on about india wanting pakistan.

If we wanted it that badly, we could have had it in 1971, when our army occupied whole of east pakistan and the west pakistan army was on the retreat. we could have occupied the country and forced the people to subjugate to indian rule or maybe even wipe out the dissidents, but instead we chose not to. We even gave back east pakistan to the Bangladeshis, even though we could have put them under our rule. So please dont go on about india wanting pakistan.

It was due to International pressure and also you knew that ppl of East Pakistan faught for liberation not to join India.

International pressure!

Give us another one!

International pressure stopped all the wars so far and i fthere was any international worries, then they would not have allowed Indian to go into East Pakistan!

US steamed towards India (but nowhere close enough) the Seventh Fleet! If they were serious then they would have jumped in much earlier. Even China stood by!

That much for international pressure!

It is also a indelible proof of the carnage done by the PA in East Pakistan wherein none wanted to touch it with a barge pole lest the immorality got stuck to them too!

In the maze of immorality that is politics, the Nations have to maintain an outward morality!

Ok now I understand that India didn’t want to regain Pakistan that’s why they invaded East Pakistan:lol:

Who wants to inherit poverty?

India is not Germany.

You go your way and we go ours and we wish you well!

Honestly, only fools want to reverse the clock!

And idiots who fear think that others want o reverse the clock!

Right now, Pakistan at the crossroad.

Musharraf, Benazir and Sharif.

Let's this out and then talk beyond!

Bangladeshis liberated themselves. India only helped.

The credit to want to be free and organise the same is that of the Bangladeshis themselves!

Give credit to them also.

The crave of mankind to be free is beyond religion and boundaries. What is happening in Pakistan? Musharraf has done well. Pakistan is booming and recognised as a country on the move. But there must be something/ control that the Pakistanis want to get rid of! They also crave for something beyond. Or else why should they want to be back to the old days when they welcome the shock coup by Musharraf?

If all was well, then who wants the Army?

Who wants to inherit poverty?

India is not Germany.

You go your way and we go ours and we wish you well!

Honestly, only fools want to reverse the clock!

And idiots who fear think that others want o reverse the clock!

Right now, Pakistan at the crossroad.

Musharraf, Benazir and Sharif.

Let's this out and then talk beyond!

Bangladeshis liberated themselves. India only helped.

The credit to want to be free and organise the same is that of the Bangladeshis themselves!

Give credit to them also.

The crave of mankind to be free is beyond religion and boundaries. What is happening in Pakistan? Musharraf has done well. Pakistan is booming and recognised as a country on the move. But there must be something/ control that the Pakistanis want to get rid of! They also crave for something beyond. Or else why should they want to be back to the old days when they welcome the shock coup by Musharraf?

If all was well, then who wants the Army?

Salim,
With this attitude of India we cant make our region a better place to live try to understand my point with cold head. India attacked East Pakistan by saying that illegal immigrants are coming from East Pakistan due to massacre of Bengalis by Pakistan Army. So this rules also applies to us also we can also say that Kashmiris from IOK are coming to Azad Kashmir so we should also attack India?

I have always said in this thread that Pakistan and Bangladesh are tied by a bond (Forget about religion but we gained Independence jointly) so they must develop a strong and special relationship with each other for the betterment of our people

So this rules also applies to us also we can also say that Kashmiris from IOK are coming to Azad Kashmir so we should also attack India?

:rofl: How many refugees are there now? Do people like to go to hell?

The only people who goes there are some fanatics to become a terrorist.

Come on be realistic there are hundreds of thousand Kashmiris living in Azad Kashmir who migrated from IOK I personally know many of them they migrated due to what Indian army is doing there.

And mind your language when u are talking about my Country. Pakistan is a heaven for us.

What do you mean how many refugees are there? There are many people in Kashmir that have families on both sides of the border. Especially the people in Azad Kashmir. They do travel despite the difficult conditions and want to travel to the IOK.

Excuse me? The only people who go there are not "fanatics to become terrorists". I know so many people who migrated from India and still have many family members still stuck in India. People in Azad Kasmir want to and often do go to the Indian Occupied Kashmir and vice versa because of family links just as i visit India because of family links. Now would you call me a fanatic too just because i am a Pakistani and came to India?

Well, you guys do have a habit of blaming Pakistan for evrything that goes wrong in India don't you... you can definately say anything!

Salim,
With this attitude of India we cant make our region a better place to live try to understand my point with cold head. India attacked East Pakistan by saying that illegal immigrants are coming from East Pakistan due to massacre of Bengalis by Pakistan Army. So this rules also applies to us also we can also say that Kashmiris from IOK are coming to Azad Kashmir so we should also attack India?

I have always said in this thread that Pakistan and Bangladesh are tied by a bond (Forget about religion but we gained Independence jointly) so they must develop a strong and special relationship with each other for the betterment of our people

Please attack India as many times you wish, if that is what pleases you.

You have tried four times!

Ah, so the Kashmiris are flooding Pak Occupied Kashmir? Give us another one of your Grimms stories!

Bond with Bangladeshis! Visit Bangladesh and give your claptrap that you have given here and see the reaction. AS it is we can see the reaction from the Bangladeshis on this forum.

Bangladeshis are a proud people as all Bengalis. We may be emotional, but we are none to take crap from people!

Soft-soaping is soon discovered and despised!

If you all were serious, then Bangladesh would not have happened. The Punjabis thought they own Pakistan and all others are slaves! The Punjabis are still at it and you can see the reaction everywhere apart from Punjabi itself!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom