What's new

Creation of Bangladesh

Bangladesh is a reality. It exists. They don't require my support or rejection.
Kashmir has not rebelled notwithstanding pipedreams of some. That is the difference. Everytime it is the Kashmiris who have alerted the Army of Pakistani infiltrations which were precursors to the actual campaign by Pakistan.
QUOTE]

What rubbish and sheer ignorance! I am Kashmiri and you post is an insult to me and every other Kashmiri who yearns for freedom from the oppressive yoke of the Hindustan regime. There has been open rebellion in the region ever since the partition, that is why it is one of the most soldier saturated areas in the entire world where your troops try to hem back the tide of freedom with machine guns and barbed wire. As for the likes of
Tashi Namgyal and Morop Tsering they are not from the Kashmiri community.

Bangladesh is a reality. It exists. They don't require my support or rejection.
Kashmir has not rebelled notwithstanding pipedreams of some. That is the difference. Everytime it is the Kashmiris who have alerted the Army of Pakistani infiltrations which were precursors to the actual campaign by Pakistan.
QUOTE]

What rubbish and sheer ignorance! I am Kashmiri and you post is an insult to me and every other Kashmiri who yearns for freedom from the oppressive yoke of the Hindustan regime. There has been open rebellion in the region ever since the partition, that is why it is one of the most soldier saturated areas in the entire world where your troops try to hem back the tide of freedom with machine guns and barbed wire. As for the likes of
Tashi Namgyal and Morop Tsering they are not from the Kashmiri community.

Indeed you are a proud Kashmiri from Mirpur.

And you are also a proud of your Pakistani origin, though one wonders if you are a free Kashmiri or a Pakistani because if you are a Pakistani then you are not a free Kashmiri.

And yet you are brave enough to be in the UK and be a UK citizen and then talk big.

Come over and face the reality instead of sitting in your comfortable faraway land day dreaming!

Funny way to want freedom by sitting in the UK and holding an UK citizenship!

Pakistan treated you bad that you had to flee? There is no Hindustan in Pakistan so what is your grouse?!

Admin Edit: There is no need to post incorrect information or assume things to make your "case" better against anyone. This is nothing but a great trick to turn debates into far off topic flaim baits, and i am sure you acknowledge that, yet you go on to use the technique built through 5+ years of posting on the internet forum?

I hope this can be avoided in the future, and is understandable.

Indeed you are a proud Kahmiri from Mirpur.

And you are also a proud Pakistani.

And yet you are brave enough to be in the UK and be a UK citizen and then talk big.

Come over and face the reality instead of sitting in your comfortable faraway land day dreaming!

I am not from Mirpur which goes to show your paranoid and deluded nature. I have family all over the Azad region mainly from Kotli and Muzaffarabad district along with second cousins in the occupied part.

Yes I am proud of Pakistan and want to be part of the state. Sure I was born and raised in the UK so what does that mean I have no right to be passionate about my ethic routes and a cause that my family has died for? As for "coming over" don't make me laugh I have spent time living there and probably saw more in that time than you have sitting away in Mata land talking about our affairs.....

I am not from Mirpur which goes to show your paranoid and deluded nature. I have family all over the Azad region mainly from Kotli and Muzaffarabad district along with second cousins in the occupied part.

Yes I am proud of Pakistan and want to be part of the state. Sure I was born and raised in the UK so what does that mean I have no right to be passionate about my ethic routes and a cause that my family has died for? As for "coming over" don't make me laugh I have spent time living there and probably saw more in that time than you have sitting away in Mata land talking about our affairs.....

So you are one of those who like to take up a cause in the safety of far off lands?

Hardly, the type to be admired.

So you are from Kotli! Good for you.

How has your family died out there and for what cause may I ask to die in Kotli?

You have been to Kotli and you have been living there? MI 5 knows about it? How is it that you live in two countries at the same time? Stop fibbing.

I was in Kashmir from 1950s, if that will help!

So you are one of those who like to take up a cause in the safety of far off lands?

I didn’t know that geographical location was a prerequisite to taking up a “cause”. If so why the hell are you talking about it? Your as alien it comes to Kashmir at least I have close links to the region and after all am one unlike you.

Anyhow your post reeks of desperation and stupidity and I told you before I have spent a great deal of time in the region. Also tell me how do you know my contribution to the cause has just been internet postings? It’s a lot more than that, but saying that to paper tigers like yourself is a waste of time.

Waz,

I find that you are newbie around here.

Do find out if I am a paper tiger.

It just indicates your immaturity.

If you contributed more than internet postings, that sure would be interesting to the British govt I assure you. Pray what exactly you have done?

I too have close links to Kashmir.

I didn’t know that geographical location was a prerequisite to taking up a “cause”. If so why the hell are you talking about it? Your as alien it comes to Kashmir at least I have close links to the region and after all am one unlike you.

Anyhow your post reeks of desperation and stupidity and I told you before I have spent a great deal of time in the region. Also tell me how do you know my contribution to the cause has just been internet postings? It’s a lot more than that, but saying that to paper tigers like yourself is a waste of time.

Well right, you are one of those guys who contributed tot hat idiotic cause by running away and hiding under your bed in london.

So you are from Kotli! Good for you.

How has your family died out there and for what cause may I ask to die in Kotli?

You have been to Kotli and you have been living there? MI 5 knows about it? How is it that you live in two countries at the same time? Stop fibbing.

I was in Kashmir from 1950s, if that will help!

It will be helpful to stick to your usual BS not edit it when I reply to your posting.

My family died in wars against your armed forces and also in the struggle in the occupied state. They didn’t die in Kotli moron….

Yes when you go back to see family you do tend to live out there for a few months at a time. But if your brain fails to comprehend that so be it. When did I say that I was in two nations at the same time? Is hallucinating also a trait of yours along with stupidity? MI5 lol! What on earth are you going on about? By the way I don’t fib that’s your trait with your great “Kashmir has never been in rebellion” remark above.

You were there in the 50’s and? You still are ignorant about a great deal of things.

Waz,

I find that you are newbie around here.

Do find out if I am a paper tiger.

It just indicates your immaturity.

If you contributed more than internet postings, that sure would be interesting to the British govt I assure you. Pray what exactly you have done?

I too have close links to Kashmir.

I am a newbie? Did you look at my joining date and I'm also on the think tank. I called you a paper tiger after your stupid remark to me so what was that about maturity?

As for “contributed more than just postings” one such way is charitable work which the government is well aware of after all they do give us the registered charity number.

Well right, you are one of those guys who contributed tot hat idiotic cause by running away and hiding under your bed in london.

The cause is not idiotic it's a noble one especially against your disgusting ****** kind who occupy our land and people.

As for running away do tell me if you ever visit London. Where upon you can say that to my face and I’ll give the response to me “hiding under my bed” by smashing your skull straight through the pavement.

Admin Edit: There is no need to respond to flaim baits. Simply press the report button, and actions will be taken in the future. Thanks!

The cause is not idiotic it's a noble one especially against your disgusting ****** kind who occupy our land and people..

Our land and our people...come back and fight, dont waste ur time in london.

As for running away do tell me if you ever visit London. Where upon you can say that to my face and I’ll give the response to me “hiding under my bed” by smashing your skull straight through the pavement.

Lol...

Admin Edit: How exactly are you suppose to be the one telling him to come to fight? Please stop mocking and making a fool out of yourself.

Thanks.

The cause is not idiotic it's a noble one especially against your disgusting ****** kind who occupy our land and people.

Your Land? How?
Na, its ours.

As for running away do tell me if you ever visit London. Where upon you can say that to my face and I’ll give the response to me “hiding under my bed” by smashing your skull straight through the pavement

I will be more bothered about the metropolitan police taking down your clearly terroristic *** down. You sure Scotland Yard not looking through your computer? How about survellience?
Pakistani, Muslim and terroristic instincts- 7/11. Planning to blow up Golders Green?

Admin Edit: Moron banned permanently.

Your Land? How?
Na, its ours.

Of course it is that must have been the last thing those Indian officers said before they took a bullet to the head in that gun battle over in the Kashmir section.

Your Land? How?
I will be more bothered about the metropolitan police taking down your clearly terroristic *** down. You sure Scotland Yard not looking through your computer? How about survellience?
Pakistani, Muslim and terroristic instincts- 7/11. Planning to blow up Golders Green?

lol......I'm actually patriotic to the nation I was born and raised in and hate the terrorists who did such a thing. In actual fact a part of the effort against them, ideological differences over faith and that. How you equate them to me is a mystery but then you are a moron with pi$s poor arguments so it’s not a surprise.

Get out of here.

The thread is getting locked. The thread will be investigated and actions will be taken against the violaters.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom