What's new

Crashed Pakistani UAV was 'on experimental flight'

Oracle

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
l_108030_064210_updates.jpg

The drone had taken off from an airbase six kilometer away from the crash area, a source said.

glad its a drone, not an aircraft with pilots

The DRONE is either Chinese CH series or its American Drone which got short down

The image is really low res and most of the details are missing. But it is not Buraq.

The DRONE is either Chinese CH series or its American Drone which got short down
It is none as per the initial reports dear, what makes you speculate that?

The Chinese CH-3 UAV have a distinct forward canard that is not visible in the images further more these are operated by Pakistan Army. Though the PAF uses it jointly with army but these are actually listed as Army assets.

The US drones have no business in mianwali. Look at the map and see how far in it is from the border. The US drones are operating in the border areas. Also if it was a US drone there would have been a lot of noise being made about it by now.

PS: Looking at the pictures it looks like the rear end of the UAV and not front side.
You can see that white cap that looks like a propeller with fan blades destroyed in crash.

Can it be uqaab?
Drone.jpg
you can see uqab has not this much big turboprop sir
Plus it have more squarer fuselage and the one in pic is round. (ONLY IF that pic is actually from the crash site which it might not be)

It is none as per the initial reports dear, what makes you speculate that?

The Chinese CH-3 UAV have a distinct forward canard that is not visible in the images further more these are operated by Pakistan Army. Though the PAF uses it jointly with army but these are actually listed as Army assets.

The US drones have no business in mianwali. Look at the map and see how far in it is from the border. The US drones are operating in the border areas. Also if it was a US drone there would have been a lot of noise being made about it by now.

PS: Looking at the pictures it looks like the rear end of the UAV and not front side.
You can see that white cap that looks like a propeller with fan blades destroyed in crash.

Plus it have more squarer fuselage and the one in pic is round. (ONLY IF that pic is actually from the crash site which it might not be)
Nation shared this image
paf-s-unmanned-aircraft-crashes-near-mianwali-1466242012-5700.jpg

Nation shared this image
paf-s-unmanned-aircraft-crashes-near-mianwali-1466242012-5700.jpg
Yes, this image and the track record made me say this "ONLY IF that pic is actually from the crash site which it might not be" :) Thank you for clearing it up so others may see as well, I was too lazy to post it :P

Anyway, this picture is more likely to be wrong one (and is surely not Uqaab as you mentioned, look at the air intake the tail) I am not suree that pic is authentic as i can not remember any UAV that have similar shape and air intake

It seems like CH4

images
NO CH-4 have air-intake UNDER the fuselage not above it between the vertical stabilizers as shown in the picture of crashed UAV. Again, i am not sure that this pic is authentic and is from this crash.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom