What's new

CPEC row: Congress calls on PM Modi to question China over ‘threat’

Modi has gone completely crazy sob by now directly interfering in the province by launching Baloch language news in India, what bullshit is this.

I am not bothered, I am laughing at you :rofl::rofl:

AS for history, better not go there. you will be embarrassed
You are not bothered yet you still discuss the same topic, you and your kind have so much obsession about Pakistan and ISI that I can't find any example anywhere else. Whatever our history s much better than yours, don't get there otherwise I can give you history lessons about your ancestors.

Another deluded Indian with his head in the sand.

lZCbURW.jpg

Reality:

1. Pakistan was asked to withdraw tribesmen and they are long gone.

2. India was asked to keep troop levels to a minimum, currently close to a million Indian troops are stationed in Kashmir who are involved in mass killings of innocent people, and mass graves have been discovered in Kashmir, rapes and blinding peaceful protesters with pellet guns. This is not what I'm saying, this is what the world is saying. Then there is the regular torture of average Kashmiri:

3. AFSPA (Armed Forces Special Powers Act), the emergency law governing Kashmir, is the most draconian document in human history. Again, even your own people are saying it. The list of human rights abuses India has indulged in Kashmir is so great that it cannot be summed up.

Only weak people resort to personal attacks. I have facts on my side. :pakistan:

Just another brainwashed twat. That's all you are. Cut the crap....It is getting horrible post after post for all the BS that they are loaded with.

both seem alive and well, doesn't look like any fatal beating, if anything the perps were being lashed with cane and belt. Unlike the the video that we all have seen where the PA soldier shoot the perps with g3's.

CPEC is becoming new Indian national obsession
Actually barely anyone in India knows of the project....

Correction : a two-bit terrorist with a 'shouk' for social media who was rightly put down by the army ....

Two bit terrorist caused a massive uprising in Kashmir..
You just pray that one day Jinnah 2.0 is nor born in Kashmir...because that will tear India three new gapes!

both seem alive and well, doesn't look like any fatal beating, if anything the perps were being lashed with cane and belt. Unlike the the video that we all have seen where the PA soldier shoot the perps with g3's.

Actually barely anyone in India knows of the project....

And martians are writing about it on Indian media!

Many in the international media call Burhan Wani a separatist leader. No need to be overly emotional about it.
Many?
It is designated a terrorist organisation by India, the European Union and the United States. Who in their right mind would refer to a two bit terrorist as a separatist leader.?

And martians are writing about it on Indian media!

24hr new networks also show bits about monkeys creating ruckus in cities... that doesn't mean the nation really cares. But then again whom am I trying to reason with, my bad.

First, hold referendum in Kashmir, as UNSC resolution 47 asks you to, so the world can be determine what the Kashmiri people want. As it stands, India is an occupying force in Kashmir with a long list of human rights abuses to boot.
Welcome to the forum, before asking for referendum read about the pre-requisites.

https://defence.pk/threads/kashmir-plebiscite-and-un-security-council-resolution.215581/

Many?
It is designated a terrorist organisation by India, the European Union and the United States. Who in their right mind would refer to a two bit terrorist as a separatist leader.?

You answered the query yourself: people in their right mind call Burhan Wani a separatist leader. The designations are political considering Narendra Modi was barred by US, UK, and EU until 2012. We all know the story of Mandela.

You answered the query yourself: people in their right mind call Burhan Wani a separatist leader. The designations are political considering Narendra Modi was barred by US, UK, and EU until 2012. We all know the story of Mandela.
Well now, even simple comprehension is suspect...
And I don't really blame you, good terrorist, bad terrorist is a key feature for Planet Pakistan.

Two bit terrorist caused a massive uprising in Kashmir..
You just pray that one day Jinnah 2.0 is nor born in Kashmir...because that will tear India three new gapes!

Not really...anybody anti national will be gunned down if he resorts to violence...as simple as that...and that has been the policy of both Pakistan and India ..so don't try to preach as if you guys give democratic space for sedition or anti-national dissent, especially through violence

Back
Top Bottom