What's new

CPEC row: Congress calls on PM Modi to question China over ‘threat’

I imagine it would be great many people.
Brush up a bit on history, it will help your cause.

Have you not read my previous posts?

Post an international recognized source.

I quote:

> You are limiting yourself. Presently, Taliban are travelling to China and Qatar. US doesn't even see them as "terrorist".

Yupp and thus it bombed taliban and it's handlers to bits, right? Who did US fight against in Afghanistan again?

Brush up a bit on history, it will help your cause.

On the contrary, it is my knowledge of history that forces me to state there are many actors. Did Gandhi alone created India? Hardly. He was one of many actors.

Post an international recognized source.

You'll have to read my previous post where I mentioned it. I'm not doing your homework for you.

Yupp and thus it bombed taliban and it's handlers to bits, right? Who did US fight against in Afghanistan again?

I suggest you take you own advice and brush up a bit on history of 9/11, it will certainly help your cause.

This is my contention, "your arbitrary definition of what may or may not constitute as separatist leader is a matter of personal taste, not an international standard."

Do you have a rebuttal?

I imagine it would be great many people.

Have you not read my previous posts?

I quote:

> You are limiting yourself. Presently, Taliban are travelling to China and Qatar. US doesn't even see them as "terrorist".
Following is the actual article the your "source refers to"

During an operation on Friday, soldiers and police killed a 22-year-old commander in the militant group Hizbul Mujahideen - Wall street Journal -
http://blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/...lled-hundreds-injured-in-protests-in-kashmir/

On the contrary, it is my knowledge of history that forces me to state there are many actors. Did Gandhi alone created India? Hardly. He was one of many actors.

You'll have to read my previous post where I mentioned it. I'm not doing your homework for you.

I suggest you take you own advice and brush up a bit on history of 9/11, it will certainly help your cause.

This is my contention, "your arbitrary definition of what may or may not constitute as separatist leader is a matter of personal taste, not an international standard."

Do you have a rebuttal?
It's not my defination , US UK EU all define your Hizbul Mujahideen as a terrorist organisation. Take it up with them or ask your foreign minister (if you have one) to take it up with them.
When you lack simple comprehension of the language, and nothing seems to be assimilating in the little grey matter, what is the point of posting rebuttals, You are free to post OBL picture as your hero for all I care.

Taliban- were, are and will be terrorists, sympathizing with them just makes regimes and individuals terrorist sympathizers, Neither UN nor any major nation in the world declared Mukti Bahini as a terror organisation. , Burhan Wani was just another spineless terrorist killed just like all his successors will be. Hope fully that explains my position, if you still have questions then I suggest buy a dictionary.

Negative. I did not quote this as my source.
check again... your source points to WSG in it's first paragraph.

replace India with say Pakistan, or your family member, you still dont find your post abusive? I have dealt with more trolls than you can imagine, try playing these wordplay nonsense with someone else.

India is not building CPEC or something like it that hurts Pakistan or say Pakistani PM or COAS or any Pakistani. You won't find any Pakistani lecturing useless Indian idiots here on forum about how that project is not good for Indians.

Second don't try bringing my family to discussion. I haven't abused anyone's family here I am not that disgusting of a coward to bring in someone's family to score points ............... and just for your information in real life if you were in front of me and tried threatening my family I will take your guts out. So grow up little boy and don't try involving families in your fights with others.

And I give a damn about a troll telling me how he deals with trolls even when he is supposedly somehow some big shot on this forum. Save it for audience who gets impressed easily ............ I am not.

And now if you have had enough of it ............. would be better you back off, I am in no mood to destroy an already weak person..... I have some standards and you don't meet them.

India is not building CPEC or something like it that hurts Pakistan or say Pakistani PM or COAS or any Pakistani. You won't find any Pakistani lecturing useless Indian idiots here on forum about how that project is not good for Indians.

Second don't try bringing my family to discussion. I haven't abused anyone's family here I am not that disgusting of a coward to bring in someone's family to score points ............... and just for your information in real life if you were in front of me and tried threatening my family I will take your guts out. So grow up little boy and don't try involving families in your fights with others.

And I give a damn about a troll telling me how he deals with trolls even when he is supposedly somehow some big shot on this forum. Save it for audience who gets impressed easily ............ I am not.

And now if you have had enough of it ............. would be better you back off, I am in no mood to destroy an already weak person..... I have some standards and you don't meet them.
ooh internet tough guy. That's a first...weren't you the one saying that your post wasn't offensive? If it really wasn't why would you be offended if the target word was changed?

I don't give two bits about your opinion of me...

Last edited:
ooh internet tough guy....weren't you the one saying that your post wasn't offensive?

There was nothing offensive ................. here read this again with only one word added (CPEC) to help you understand it better ...............

CPEC is a reality and India will have to take it, laying down, standing up, sitting ........... better not resist it because it will hurt more ................ we are not using any lubricants ................ just take it, it will still hurt but in the end you will enjoy it............................. or to make it more simpler to understand and in a language that is better understood in your part of the region "If you cannot stop it then enjoy it" (Samaj to gay he hon gay ap..................)

Now tell me which part says "India is a hell"? Which part abuses India or any Indian? and do tell me if Indians politicians have not used these words "If you cannot stop a rape then its better you enjoy it".

About internet toughness well I did refer to real life if you have skipped it and I did explain the why part did not I? :rolleyes:

It's not my defination , US UK EU all define your Hizbul Mujahideen as a terrorist organisation. Take it up with them or ask your foreign minister (if you have one) to take it up with them.

Again, Nelson Mandela was labelled terrorist by all the above and then invited to speak to the French National Assembly.

When you lack simple comprehension of the language, and nothing seems to be assimilating in the little grey matter, what is the point of posting rebuttals, You are free to post OBL picture as your hero for all I care.

Personal attacks are the weapon of the weak, my friend.

Taliban- were, are and will be terrorists, sympathizing with them just makes regimes and individuals terrorist sympathizers, Neither UN nor any major nation in the world declared Mukti Bahini as a terror organisation.

And, yet, White House doesn't label them 'terrorist'. Certainly raises questions about the credibility of such lists.

Burhan Wani was just another spineless terrorist killed just like all his successors will be. Hope fully that explains my position, if you still have questions then I suggest buy a dictionary.

Burhan Wani was a separatist leader.

check again... your source points to WSG in it's first paragraph.

Aww, someone is experiencing cognitive dissonance!

Here's a new one: Kashmiri media: A disunited view

And another: Kashmir violence: Indian authorities seize newspapers and shut down cable TV after killing of separatist leader

There was nothing offensive ................. here read this again with only one word added (CPEC) to help you understand it better ...............

CPEC is a reality and India will have to take it, laying down, standing up, sitting ........... better not resist it because it will hurt more ................ we are not using any lubricants ................ just take it, it will still hurt but in the end you will enjoy it............................. or to make it more simpler to understand and in a language that is better understood in your part of the region "If you cannot stop it then enjoy it" (Samaj to gay he hon gay ap..................)

Now tell me which part says "India is a hell"? Which part abuses India or any Indian? and do tell me if Indians politicians have not used these words "If you cannot stop a rape then its better you enjoy it".

About internet toughness well I did refer to real life if you have skipped it and I did explain the why part did not I? :rolleyes:
Again why you be offended or take it as a threat, if the target word was replaced ? So you should be Ok with me replacing it, right?

And you are welcome to spill my guts whenever if you wish to do so, let me know and I will send you my address. :angel:

Al Jazeera- really.

As far as your other Source " Independent" Go ahead and click on the "Seperatist leader link" and this is what you will find
"Hizbul Mujahideen is one of the most powerful militant separatist groups in Kashmir and is listed as a terrorist group by the Indian, US and British governments. Wani is believed to have been one of the youngest divisional commanders of the pro-Pakistan group".
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...aves-at-least-eight-dead-and-60-a7128756.html

Again, Nelson Mandela was labelled terrorist by all the above and then invited to speak to the French National Assembly.
Please provide a reference to Mandela being declared by US/UK/EU/UN any one?

Again why you be offended or take it as a threat, if the target word was replaced ? So you should be Ok with me replacing it, right?

And you are welcome to spill my guts whenever if you wish to do so, let me know and I will send you my address. :angel:

Al Jazeera- really.

As far as your other Source " Independent" Go ahead and click on the "Seperatist leader link" and this is what you will find
"Hizbul Mujahideen is one of the most powerful militant separatist groups in Kashmir and is listed as a terrorist group by the Indian, US and British governments. Wani is believed to have been one of the youngest divisional commanders of the pro-Pakistan group".
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...aves-at-least-eight-dead-and-60-a7128756.html

I guess, we have an agreement that Burhan Wani was a separatist leader then. :enjoy:

Munna try reading things in the context, cowards attack other's family in their fights real men they don't. And try to understand what I said here again read it and try to understand it in totality

Keep your address to yourself ................. come and try threatening my family in real life and I will prove what I said.

I have spent a lot of time in an activity that I am not enjoying ............. if it had been some grown up I would have enjoyed it ...................... playing this game with a kid is no fun. Chalo bachay apna kam karo aur mujay maff karo ub Tum jeet gay khush ub, chalo ub niklo.

Munna try reading things in the context, cowards attack other's family in their fights real men they don't. And try to understand what I said here again read it and try to understand it in totality

Keep your address to yourself ................. come and try threatening my family in real life and I will prove what I said.

I have spent a lot of time in an activity that I am not enjoying ............. if it had been some grown up I would have enjoyed it ...................... playing this game with a kid is no fun. Chalo bachay apna kam karo aur mujay maff karo ub Tum jeet gay khush ub, chalo ub niklo.

Why would I threaten you family? What the hell is wrong with you... You were the one who is suggesting innuendo's to insult India, and then trying to act all tough when I suggested if your post is not offensive replace the target of your post with your nation or a family member.... tab to bohot taqlef hui....

Aur ye bachay vachay apne paas rakh,,,,, as far as your tough guy impositions are concerned, main internet pe dhamki dena walo mein se nahi hu, jo post likha hai mere samne akar agar bolta, to khud jaan jaata, bacha kon hai aur baap kaun.

Back
Top Bottom