What's new

CPEC Peshawar Karachi Motorway Section 1 Project Manager is visiting at site

Agreed, until Pakistani's are not willing to embrace change, Pakistan will not progress, its ingrained into Pakistani mind set that you see keep voting for the same thugs despite not bringing any major reforms,the country unfortunately continues to face the same issues over generations that keep haunting Pakistan.
Actually the problem precedes even 1947. Think of it this way. In early 1800s in region coterminous to Pakistan there was zero Western influence. Absolutely zero. Our forefathers were "pure desi". We had a desi paradise entirely untrammeled by Europeans.

Yet our state of affairs was pathetic even by todays standards. Do you think dozen or so English could wak into Pakistan make the entire country slave - coast to coast, mountain to mountain, plains to plains? Yet this is exactly what happened in 1849. Few English walked in and made us all slaves and then kept us so for the next 98 years.

Other socities that faced such shame reacted. They introspected. They looked at why they had been humbled and copied the essential progressive ideas that gave the West the advantage. To put it bluntly they copied the Westerners because they had the winning formula. Here think of Japan, think of Turkey, think of China, think of Korea.

What did we do? Apply the same "desi" thinking that had made us slaves in 1849 and before. Instead of adopting the wining formula we insist on spreading the losing formula. The results are predictable. Look at Pakistan.

Actually the problem precedes even 1947. Think of it this way. In early 1800s in region coterminous to Pakistan there was zero Western influence. Absolutely zero. Our forefathers were "pure desi". We had a desi paradise entirely untrammeled by Europeans.

Yet our state of affairs was pathetic even by todays standards. Do you think dozen or so English could wak into Pakistan make the entire country slave - coast to coast, mountain to mountain, plains to plains? Yet this is exactly what happened in 1849. Few English walked in and made us all slaves and then kept us so for the next 98 years.

Other socities that faced such shame reacted. They introspected. They looked at why they had been humbled and copied the essential progressive ideas that gave the West the advantage. To put it bluntly they copied the Westerners because they had the winning formula. Here think of Japan, think of Turkey, think of China, think of Korea.

What did we do? Apply the same "desi" thinking that had made us slaves in 1849 and before. Instead of adopting the wining formula we insist on spreading the losing formula. The results are predictable. Look at Pakistan.

Unfortunately I hate to say this, but when you so many Desi PDF'ers who think by building roads and bridges is going to transform Pakistan into some progressive state and solve all the problems are living in self denial and illusions, the main issues are not going to go away, I mean the environment for example, there is so much pollution in major cities its hard to breath, chronic water shortages, Health in a bad state, lack of education, no innovation or technical solutions for which Pakistan has to rely on China, The problem with Desi's they always look for shortcuts where it works in Pakistan but not in advanced countries, Until this Desi mindset doesnt change, Pakistan will not move forward.

what you can expect from incompetent govt. Chinese are more difficult to deal then the whole word. They dont sale the slogan of friendship publically but only the benefit. But if you see the other side chinese are more sincere with us then the rest. Because atleast they are investing.

I also have alot of things to say and to share but i know people will degrade me immediately so i am taciturn.

Kha gae mery mulk ko jahil hukam raan.. Bs road banaty jao na pipe lines na rail network bs papers mai feasibility banaty jao phir cancle kro or phir banao phir sy cancle karo or phir se banao or yehi krty raho. Mujhe tuo imran khan ki govt banany ka intizar hai jabhi aaye investment duniya bhar se sirf china se nhi.
I too love to see imran khan in driving seat.
Whatever whatever whatever you can say about him, collect as much dirt as one can, but he would be 1000 times better then these bastards.
If he would successfully do all the reforms which he promised then he would be remembered always.
He do have the ability to become the most powerful pm.
But but but.
Fact is fact. I don't see him winning the elections. I don't want to raise my hopes and disappointed later. You need to understand there are few people who think. The uneducated even educated masses, generally masses don't think . They are easily deceived. They don't want change. The don't need change, in fact they fear change.
They have ruled so long by these bully's, that they are addicted, they would continue to be ruled by them.
They would dance, eat donkey meat and vote pmln. Khanda hai te laganda vi ae...
I can hope people of sindh can change. People of kpk can change. Baluchistan can change but people of Punjab won't change. There is also little bit of ethnic punjabi element in it too.
Imran khan would have worked on sindh a lot more, if he truly worked in Karachi then he can have whole Karachi in his hands.
If he worked in baluchistan he can easily make government there next year.
But he make the mistake of only chossing Punjab. I think this was his biggest mistake.
He cannot gain as much seats as one thinks. Even if pmln gets less seats they are team with ppp to form government in center.
The lotas would all choose pmln.
Most importantly establishment, establishment was kind of afraid of him.
They can easily manage sherif's brothers.
They can easily bully them. Whenever they get out of line, one of their cases were opened, when ever they bow down to the establishment wishes the cases are closed.
This is a reality.
Establishment would know imran khan is very difficult to control. Imran khan is very bold. Would control foreign policy too.
Even establishment is seeing their own benefits and would interfere to let Sheri's win like last time.
They don't realize that if imran khan win free and fair , if they don't interfere .
Then it can just increase our standing on the world. A working government which the people trust and love , would make things so easy for establishment. It would help to sell establishment message too, very easily.
Imran can bring the most conservative and the most liberal together and bind them. He do. Have the power to present our narrative better on the world. He has understanding of the issues we face , un like the ministers who chose to leave some elements to the army.
He would bring stability.
Everything won't get right magically in a day but he do have the ability to put us on that path.
But sorry I cannot hope that much. Atleast from this nation, I cannot.

If imran khan has to become pm of USA or UK he can easily win.
Pakistan has different dynamics.

I too love to see imran khan in driving seat.
Whatever whatever whatever you can say about him, collect as much dirt as one can, but he would be 1000 times better then these bastards.
If he would successfully do all the reforms which he promised then he would be remembered always.
He do have the ability to become the most powerful pm.
But but but.
Fact is fact. I don't see him winning the elections. I don't want to raise my hopes and disappointed later. You need to understand there are few people who think. The uneducated even educated masses, generally masses don't think . They are easily deceived. They don't want change. The don't need change, in fact they fear change.
They have ruled so long by these bully's, that they are addicted, they would continue to be ruled by them.
They would dance, eat donkey meat and vote pmln. Khanda hai te laganda vi ae...
I can hope people of sindh can change. People of kpk can change. Baluchistan can change but people of Punjab won't change. There is also little bit of ethnic punjabi element in it too.
Imran khan would have worked on sindh a lot more, if he truly worked in Karachi then he can have whole Karachi in his hands.
If he worked in baluchistan he can easily make government there next year.
But he make the mistake of only chossing Punjab. I think this was his biggest mistake.
He cannot gain as much seats as one thinks. Even if pmln gets less seats they are team with ppp to form government in center.
The lotas would all choose pmln.
Most importantly establishment, establishment was kind of afraid of him.
They can easily manage sherif's brothers.
They can easily bully them. Whenever they get out of line, one of their cases were opened, when ever they bow down to the establishment wishes the cases are closed.
This is a reality.
Establishment would know imran khan is very difficult to control. Imran khan is very bold. Would control foreign policy too.
Even establishment is seeing their own benefits and would interfere to let Sheri's win like last time.
They don't realize that if imran khan win free and fair , if they don't interfere .
Then it can just increase our standing on the world. A working government which the people trust and love , would make things so easy for establishment. It would help to sell establishment message too, very easily.
Imran can bring the most conservative and the most liberal together and bind them. He do. Have the power to present our narrative better on the world. He has understanding of the issues we face , un like the ministers who chose to leave some elements to the army.
He would bring stability.
Everything won't get right magically in a day but he do have the ability to put us on that path.
But sorry I cannot hope that much. Atleast from this nation, I cannot.

If imran khan has to become pm of USA or UK he can easily win.
Pakistan has different dynamics.
Bravo. 10/10

Back
Top Bottom