What's new

CPEC bypassed Afghanistan to connect with Central Asia

Kindly dont spread lies, CAR countries are very interested in CPEC that is why China expanded it and CAR countries actively working with Pakistan.

When you dont know about Pakistan and CPEC then please avoid trolling.

Where did I say Pakistan and CARs would not use CPEC to trade? In fact that is the only option that you have as the trade through Afghanistan is a non starter.

Why does that worry you? You are not party to it. You are just watching from the fence and clenching your teeth as you see Pakistan developing at rapid pace and you cant do any thing about it.

Worry? Not at all. India is doing great with trade through Iran.

Where did I say Pakistan and CARs would not use CPEC to trade? In fact that is the only option that you have as the trade through Afghanistan is a non starter.

Pakistan will welcome if Afghanistan join CPEC but nobody is dying for them to join CPEC.

And which country in their right mind would use afghanistan as a route?

If US troops cant go to their base from the kabul airport— a mere 2.5 miles by road.

Which country would send its exports through thousands if miles of insurgent control or contested afghan territory with no infrastructure?

And which country in their right mind would use afghanistan as a route?

Well, India takes the same stance with regards to Pakistan. Hence TAPI & IPI never materialized.

On the other hand, India would be trading with CARs through Iran and Afghanistan.

Afghanistan needs a fukin port to trade you twat...

Its a half a billion dollar economy..:lol:

Iran too has ports. Its not just Afghanistan but combined trade with CARs including and through Afghanistan which counts.

Well, India takes the same stance with regards to Pakistan. Hence TAPI & IPI never materialized.

TAPI did materialise.. russia is building it. And your own country want in on it;

https://www.thehindubusinessline.co...on-tapi-gas-pipeline/article10048557.ece/amp/

IPI is also built on the iranian side but delayed due to Pak politics...

On the other hand, India would be trading with CARs through Iran and Afghanistan.

Dude.. what has that to do with Pak or CPEC? Or the topic being discussed?

Are you obsessed with jumpin on our dongs ... ? I mean who fukin cares? Whats your point? I mean what the fk has that to do with the topic?

Iran too has ports. Its not just Afghanistan but combined trade with CARs including and through Afghanistan which counts.
Sure.. so what? How many CARS are using Iranian ports?

Even chahbahar is a shallow port and cant handle much traffic... its also very vunerable ... thanks to its bottle neck and Arab states ..

People who are celebrating and gloating about Afghanistan left out of CPEC are sadly mistaken. Pakistan cant have peace until Afghanistan has peace.

Peace will remain elusive if countries like India are allowed a foothold in Afghanistan. India does not want peace in Pakistan. It will keep creating mischief. And India is there as long as USA is there. And USA is not agent of peace in Afghanistan. It wants chaos and confusion in the region so it has reason to stay in the country.

TAPI did materialise.. russia is building it. And your own country want in on it;

https://www.thehindubusinessline.co...on-tapi-gas-pipeline/article10048557.ece/amp/

Will Pakistan allow TAPI with the deteriorating relations with US & India?

IPI is also built on the iranian side but delayed due to Pak politics...

India had pulled out of IPI due to troubled relations with Pakistan. It is now IP which Pakistan is unable to close.

Dude.. what has that to do with Pak or CPEC? Or the topic being discussed?

Are you obsessed with jumpin on our dongs ... ? I mean who fukin cares? Whats your point? I mean what the fk has that to do with the topic?

CPEC is competing with Chabahar.

Sure.. so what? How many CARS are using Iranian ports?

Even chahbahar is a shallow port and cant handle much traffic... its also very vunerable ... thanks to its bottle neck and Arab states ..

The fact is CARs does far more Business with India than Pakistan. This means there would be more trade through Chabahar than through CPEC.

For example, Kazakhstan Exports $414.61M to India but only $2.66M to Pakistan.

I am not even bringing up the trade that Japan, SK & ASEAN etc does with CARs. They would take the Chabahar route than CPEC.

How much KM can be reduced by going through Afghanistan? 200km? Shorter router is still through Afghanistan but not save and neither roads are developed there which make huge difference. In ideal scenario Afghanistan will be better route when situation improves in next 50 years hopefully.

Always remember it's just 'one good excuse' away. Wait till Afghanistan does something really stupid (which they are bound to do very soon), then it will become fair game and no one will object when ceasefire treaty is signed. There is a remedy for all problems in geopolitics.

It's not that simple. US and world will react to it.

CARs are land locked and will be open to use any and every route available. Except Pakistan, no one else plans to use CPEC to reach CAR. Pakistan is forced to take the detour through CPEC as you cannot go through Afghanistan.

And your point is?

It answers you point about who needs CPEC... Re-read your own post.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom