What's new

CPEC: Asking the Wrong Question

Still Make in India has attracted more investment than CPEC. Not loan. Investments.

Don't blame you for not reading the linked news and just throwing a big bully's childish tantrum.

Ok boy, stop crying, I admit it! your toy is shinier. Happy now?

But it's broken darling. Fix it first and then get on with your mediocre arguments to up ease your flaccid ego or whatever else you can't get up.

Plz read what your own experts say about your costlier yet broken toy. What an irony, the big bully is upset that the neighbour is doing way better with much less.

make in India is flop so CPEC is star' man how logical.

So it is a logical discussion now all of a sudden :rofl:. You really are an incorrigible piece of work. A troll, who forgot he's trolling :rofl:. I just handed you your behind kid, make your own logical conclusion out of your hole.:lol:

Don't blame you for not reading the linked news and just throwing a big bully's childish tantrum.

But it's broken darling. Fix it first and then get on with your mediocre arguments to up ease your flaccid ego or whatever else you can't get up.

Plz read what your own experts say about your costlier yet broken toy. What an irony, the big bully is upset that the neighbour is doing way better with much less.

I came here to read a proper reply, but you disappoint me with this rhetoric.

Indian manufacturing is far from broken. We are world's fourth largest car manufacturer & one of the largest manufacturers of pharmaceuticals. And we are receiving billions of dollars in FDI in everything from auto to capital goods.

Anyway, bye & good luck with your corridor.

So it is a logical discussion now all of a sudden :rofl:. You really are an incorrigible piece of work. A troll, who forgot he's trolling :rofl:. I just handed you your behind kid, make your own logical conclusion out of your hole.:lol:
"Broken" Make in India attracts more foreign investments in a year than your entire loan for CPEC for decades!! I think that argument is enough for your rhetorics here!!
http://m.hindustantimes.com/busines...2016-17/story-7a8pt2u7e8IJttptDQcwhO_amp.html

Last edited:
AS long as you're cool with being the leaders of Jihadism, undernourishment & illiteracy... :lol:
He doesn't have anything to add to what you have just said, be thankful he didn't gave you any conspiracy theory about your roots till now

"Broken" Make in India attracts more foreign investments in a year than your entire loan for CPEC for decades!! I think that argument is enough for your rhetorics here!!
http://m.hindustantimes.com/busines...2016-17/story-7a8pt2u7e8IJttptDQcwhO_amp.html

My Darling! If it is so then why so much crying and screaming about CPEC as if it raped you? I mean for God sakes stop behave like a woman going through labour pains whenever CPEC is mentioned.

May be "Make in India" will give birth to something legit instead of the usual foreign/ local transgender or good standards of assembling KDKs or even if it fails like earlier attempts such as the Shining indian manure or was it India Shining dung or whatever, the question is why worry about CPEC?

I came here to read a proper reply, but you disappoint me with this rhetoric.

Indian manufacturing is far from broken. We are world's fourth largest car manufacturer & one of the largest manufacturers of pharmaceuticals. And we are receiving billions of dollars in FDI in everything from auto to capital goods.

Anyway, bye & good luck with your corridor.

The rhetoric about Make in India came from Indian experts so I guess the irony of it surpassed your comprehension.

Thank you for realizing and start behaving like a normal neighbour about CPEC.

I hope your sarkar has the same turnaround and start appreciating and copying neighbours successful partnerships towards economic prosperity instead of the usual hue and cry associated with India towards China and Pakistan.

I hope your sarkar has the same turnaround and start appreciating and copying neighbours successful partnerships towards economic prosperity

And what kind of economic prosperity has CPEC given to Pakistan ? We have been growing at 7+% & receiving $60 billion FDI annually without any partnership.

May be "Make in India" will give birth to something legit instead of the usual foreign/ local transgender or good standards of assembling KDKs

Wow, quite rich coming from a country which doesn't even have a proper manufacturing industry- mocking Indian manufacturing sector as assembling CKD kits. Meanwhile in the real world.

In 2015, Pakistan exported 17.6 million worth auto components.
India OTOH exported $3.7 billion worth auto components.

Now tell me, with this sort of industrial base, which industry is assembling CKDs ?

And what kind of economic prosperity has CPEC given to Pakistan ? We have been growing at 7+% & receiving $60 billion FDI annually without any partnership.

Wow, quite rich coming from a country which doesn't even have a proper manufacturing industry- mocking Indian manufacturing sector as assembling CKD kits. Meanwhile in the real world.

In 2015, Pakistan exported 17.6 million worth auto components.
India OTOH exported $3.7 billion worth auto components.

Now tell me, with this sort of industrial base, which industry is assembling CKDs ?

Check the car vendor industry in Pakistan, there are not tens, but now now the number of car vendor units are in hundreds, with over 200 billion worth of products last year, about 75% of all parts is small cars are all local made, in big cars the deletion level is close to 65%.

In Motorcycle industry the deletion level is as high as 95%, and some manufacturers like Indus bikes has started manufacturing engines as well.

Check car vendor industry website here.

http://www.paapam.com/

Also check this...

There are approximately around 2,000-2,400 companies operating in the automotive parts market in Pakistan. A large number of these are involved in the production of aftermarket parts 200-240 companies supply parts for OEM (original equipment manufacturer) production.

http://fp.brecorder.com/2016/12/20161230118454/

Check the car vendor industry in Pakistan, there are not tens, but now now the number of car vendor units are in hundreds, with over 200 billion worth of products last year, about 75% of all parts is small cars are all local made, in big cars the deletion level is close to 65%.

In Motorcycle industry the deletion level is as high as 95%, and some manufacturers like Indus bikes has started manufacturing engines as well.

Check car vendor industry website here.

Also check this...

There are approximately around 2,000-2,400 companies operating in the automotive parts market in Pakistan. A large number of these are involved in the production of aftermarket parts 200-240 companies supply parts for OEM (original equipment manufacturer) production.

And what's the value of production of auto components in Pakistan ?

And what's the value of production of auto components in Pakistan ?

Don't have the actual figure of value of parts produced, but the investment in car vendor industry was above 200 billion Rs. few years ago, now must be more.

this parts and accessories site will be helpful.

Back
Top Bottom