What's new

CPEC a double edged sword???

I wonder why almost all the anti-CPEC "supposedly Pakistani" guys are NEW members!

Pakistani Industry only can be developed by enough Power, Capacity, Energy which is the purpose of CPEC. Chinese Labor intensive industry will be transferred to Pakistan, not India, so it is a chance for pakistan. Premise is a stable situation in Pakistan.

Exactly!

Funny thing (when you look at the last few pages), I've never seen Indians so worried about future of Pakistan's economy! :D

at least get some little research and facts in hand before spouting comments....

Xinjiang, Kashgar and other western China area provinces had a lot more GDP and much more industrialized than Pakistan and had better parameter states in HDI and other economic and socio parameter.....

for example Xinjiang autonomous Region with just 21 million or so population got 150 billion US dollar Regional GDP and around 6000 US dollar percapita income. And most of their workforce is literate and well educated the rate is over 96 % of workorce population had achieved secondary level education

Exactly and that is very telling. If anything, as Pakistanis we appreciate China's help and it is a win-win for both China and Pakistan. Pakistan is the ultimate winner.

Those few members that are worried about CPEC cannot answer one simple question. Who will come into Pakistan and make billions worth of investment in infrastructure, energy and other vital projects? The US/West who blame Pakistan for all the ills in the universe? I don't think so.

Back
Top Bottom