What's new

#CowardModi Trends top in Pakistan.

there are two charecters from pakistan who match arnab in his nonsense one is that ganja pirzada while the other one is that musharraf loyal kasoori ;)

looks like there are not just angry young men/women in pakistan after all :D

modi ji maan gaye apko :)
Modi is a murderer and you are so full of yourself like a joker.

Modi is a murderer and you are so full of yourself like a joker.
Personal comment should be refrain, but anyway , I pray you get that strength to overcome your gash.

Modi is hero for some and villan for others and History will judge all.

Bilawal need some fresh education. He is out of mind. Kashmir is not going to solve by this way. Need more people engagement.

Modi is sensation and hope felt by India particulary from the generation of 1991 (post liberalization), though more or less his wave made dent in nearly overall India. Modi need to start doing things now otherwise he will be the greatest disappointment of India.

Modi is a war monger and he wishes war, let me give an adhesive ton masters meaning Indias, do not wish for war, it may finish you off.

I know Indian they are overbearing and they have built their ego based on lies and spinning way and they always assume that they won three wars, but they ignore the truth and that is what will finally teach then the truth.

Even about Bangladesh war they believe in lies, they were who trained and implanted Mukti buhins as terrorist in at Pakistan and one of their own say the following.

Modi is a war monger and he wishes war, let me give an adhesive ton masters meaning Indias, do not wish for war, it may finish you off.
Any data or factual informaion about it?

I know Indian they are overbearing and they have built their ego based on lies and spinning way and they always assume that they won three wars, but they ignore the truth and that is what will finally teach then the truth.
Dehati Aurat wala jumla yaad aa gaya...grumphy but no substance.

Even about Bangladesh war they believe in lies, they were who trained and implanted Mukti buhins as terrorist in at Pakistan and one of their own say the following.
Hamidur Rehman Report? Operation search Light? Rape of Bangladeshi Women?Urdu impositon on Bangladesh? Denying 6 point formula and denying access of power of legitmate Mujib victory?
India definately utilize the oppurtunity on pretext of refugee but what you expect from enmey to help you for your dread sin?

Personal comment should be refrain, but anyway , I pray you get that strength to overcome your gash.

Modi is hero for some and villan for others and History will judge all.
Never mind about history he can be judges now as per his killings of innocent in Gujarat, Killer of innocents. and Shame on Indian judiciary they are so dumly quite on it.

Modi is a danger for life and liberty in subcontinent, he need to learn to respect Muslims and be brought to stand the trials for his killings of Muslims.

Now you seem to be a reasonable person and be so tell me if this madness is right from your fellow Indias, they are mocking,, they are abusing and they are totally disregarding the civilized way of discussions. specially this character cling himself joker.

Do you not see it the way he talks about Kashmir, and they way he killed innocent Indians Muslims, but as an Indian how would you see it, you only see mocking and spins.

Yup, Pakistani army is full of saints. We never attack, nor create Taliban groups.

Reality is, both sides are doing the damage. Both sides are blaming the other. No one will say "we started first."

Now you seem to be a reasonable person and be so tell me if this madness is right from your fellow Indias, they are mocking,, they are abusing and they are totally disregarding the civilized way of discussions. specially this character cling himself joker.
It is individual thing and I do not think all/most Indian can be categorize by the word you just mentioned above.

Do you not see it the way he talks about Kashmir, and they way he killed innocent Indians Muslims, but as an Indian how would you see it, you only see mocking and spins.
Yes I feel that Kashmir plight is not only muslim plight. It is Kashmiri Pandit Plight as well. Also I do not agree that Modi killed anyone after Godhra. India Judicary is not perfect but he remained clean after 10 year dog chase by congress to somhow implicit him. Congress was more eager to send him behind bar (then you) and they were unable to do so with thier 10 year long power term.

Attachments

• upload_2014-10-8_23-46-45.png
    upload_2014-10-8_23-46-45.png
    258.3 KB · Views: 27
This cross border firing should be stopped by both sides. It is becoming a serious matters now.

Pakistani Army and India(BJP) have profit with it.
1st will strong its position and disproportinate budget
Election in Maharastra will help BJP in RS, so they need to get milage there.

Win-win , but huminty loss-loss.

there are two charecters from pakistan who match arnab in his nonsense one is that ganja pirzada while the other one is that musharraf loyal kasoori ;)

looks like there are not just angry young men/women in pakistan after all :D

modi ji maan gaye apko :)
You know that you just did a blasphemy here. No one, I dare No one, can match Sir Arnab Goswami!! Even Arnab can't match himself. :D

We need war...only war with india is the solution.....a grand war...a bloody war...lets have a go....Oh how we wish!

Can you envision even a single scenario, be it nuclear or Conventional..where Pakistan comes out on top in this war?..If so how??

Yup, Pakistani army is full of saints. We never attack, nor create Taliban groups.

Reality is, both sides are doing the damage. Both sides are blaming the other. No one will say "we started first."
Pakistanis know that Indian are spin masters so it is up to you to figure who lies, now if you want to be with Indians it is your choice, oppression in Kashmir is the biggest low India been telling the world, why don't they let amnesty international decide about it, that if they let amnesty international in. so choice is your if you want to be with us or withe them.

All Pakistan want is to allow Kashmiris the right to decide. today they killed many and one of the was killed by this Indian soldier saying he is got the beard.

I saw this on Ary Tv shown on the show of luqman.

Yes, Modi is murderer and whole Pakistan is Terrorist.
Just like all you dude, are a Indian spin master, correlating action of Indian trained terrorist planted in Pakistan to all Pakistanis, and backing by lies and absolving him of murder a known kilter of Muslims in India.

Can you envision even a single scenario, be it nuclear or Conventional..where Pakistan comes out on top in this war?..If so how??
And you think Pakistan will come at the bottom you self assuming dude. Spin are the ways of Indians, and here you talk down to pakistanis /dude, it is not the numbers dude, if it was numbers than Afghanistan would have lost it 10 years a go, it more than that, it is to do with many other parameters,

Afghanistan could have been destroyed by one bomb, but consequences of it must have been calculated and conclusion was not to use the bomb, so foolish deduction are nothing but foolish and the pity is that your thump your own chest like a gorilla.

Last edited:
And you think Pakistan will come at the bottom you self assuming dude. Spin are the ways of Indians, and here you talk down to pakistanis /dude, it is not the numbers dude, if it was numbers than Afghanistan would have lost it 10 years a go, it more than that, it is to do with many other parameters,

Afghanistan could have been destroyed by one bomb, but consequences of it must have been calculated and conclusion was not to use the bomb, so foolish deduction are nothing but foolish and the pity is that thump your own chest like a gorilla.

There is lot rhetoric, and no substance in your post..again I ask is there a plausible military a scenario..in which Pakistan emerges victorious?

There can only be two conclusions to an India-Pakistan conflict..either India wins or both countries loose..either way..Pakistan will be on loosing side of any Indo-Pakistani war.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom