What's new

#CowardModi Trends top in Pakistan.

It is individual thing and I do not think all/most Indian can be categorize by the word you just mentioned above.

Yes I feel that Kashmir plight is not only muslim plight. It is Kashmiri Pandit Plight as well. Also I do not agree that Modi killed anyone after Godhra. India Judicary is not perfect but he remained clean after 10 year dog chase by congress to somhow implicit him. Congress was more eager to send him behind bar (then you) and they were unable to do so with thier 10 year long power term.
Are you kidding me, godhra happened due to fire started from inside, let me say it again train burned due to fire started from inside, I have put up a reference from your judiciary on this web many times but if you request it, i will put up again, your argument about Muslims starting the fire from our side as false as Indian are always, spin masters,

About congress it is true and congress want to bring the truth but Modi want war by his killings of Muslims on falsifying about trian fire and by lying about all other matters, Modi a perfect spin master even to the extend of killing innocents.

There is lot rhetoric, and no substance in your post..again I ask is there a plausible military a scenario..in which Pakistan emerges victorious?

There can only be two conclusions to an India-Pakistan conflict..either India wins or both countries loose..either way..Pakistan will be on loosing side of any Indo-Pakistani war.

And yur's is not rhetoric, what a self assuming dude, India will never win and has net won a war on Army to Army, in east Pakistan it was terrorists planted by India, in 1965 you seen what happened, as your chief of Army wanted tea in gymkhana Lahore and being over confidant like you are he had a bus stolen from wahga border, took it to Amritsar and sent a video copy of it to BBC about Lahore been taken, what a over confidant and falsifying and overconfident dude like your self.

So stop your overbearing and overconfident charade and try to work for peace.

Last edited:
Are you kidding me, godhra happened due to fire started from inside, let me say it again train burned due to fire started from inside, I have put up a reference from your judiciary on this web many times but if you request it, i will put up again, your argument about Muslims starting the fire from our side as false as Indian are always, spin masters,

About congress it is true and congress want to bring the truth but Modi want war by his killings of Muslims on falsifying about trian fire and by lying about all other matters, Modi a perfect spin master even to the extend of killing innocents.

And yur's is not rhetoric, what a self assuming dude, India will never win and has net won a war on Army so Army, in east Pakistan it was terrorists planted by India, in 1965 you seen what happened, as your chief of Army wanted tea in gymkhana Lahore and being over confidant like you are he had a bus stolen from wahga border, took it to Amritsar and sent a video copy of it to BBC about Lahore been taken, what a over confidant and falsifying and overconfident dude like your self.

So stop your overbearing and overconfident charade and try to work for peace.

Still you are prancing around the question ..and not answering it right away.

When has Pakistan ever won a war against India?

71 was a clear and massive Indian victory..you can give what ever justifications that allows you digest it.

In 48 ..India ended with 70 % of Kashmir and Pakistan with 30 %..that too..when Indian forces first arrived in Kashmir..Pakistani were on outskirts of Srinagar airport.

In 65 Pakistan suffered more casualties, suffered more material losses and lost more land area ..before Tashkent agreement forced both sides to return to pre war positions...neither side gained anything..only lost men and material.

and Kargil we all know who has kargil.

Again I reiterate their can only be two endings to Indo-Pakistani war...an Indian victory or both Indo-Pakistan defeat.
So why would anyone from Pakistan long for a India-Pakistan war.

Pakistanis know that Indian are spin masters so it is up to you to figure who lies, now if you want to be with Indians it is your choice, oppression in Kashmir is the biggest low India been telling the world, why don't they let amnesty international decide about it, that if they let amnesty international in. so choice is your if you want to be with us or withe them.

All Pakistan want is to allow Kashmiris the right to decide. today they killed many and one of the was killed by this Indian soldier saying he is got the beard.

I saw this on Ary Tv shown on the show of luqman.

Just like all you dude, are a Indian spin master, correlating action of Indian trained terrorist planted in Pakistan to all Pakistanis, and backing by lies and absolving him of murder a known kilter of Muslims in India.
No, India is also the culprit. But one side cannot be the only one responsible 100%

Waisy how pathetic of Us Pakistanis, on one side we are trending cowardmodi, and on the otherside watching Indian movie at the lical cinema -- wa kiya andaz hai protest karnay ka....not that i have watched the movie and nir i wish yo, but have been told its housefull with "bangbang"

Still you are prancing around the question ..and not answering it right away.

When has Pakistan ever won a war against India?

71 was a clear and massive Indian victory..you can give what ever justifications that allows you digest it.

In 48 ..India ended with 70 % of Kashmir and Pakistan with 30 %..that too..when Indian forces first arrived in Kashmir..Pakistani were on outskirts of Srinagar airport.

In 65 Pakistan suffered more casualties, suffered more material losses and lost more land area ..before Tashkent agreement forced both sides to return to pre war positions...neither side gained anything..only lost men and material.

and Kargil we all know who has kargil.

Again I reiterate their can only be two endings to Indo-Pakistani war...an Indian victory or both Indo-Pakistan defeat.
So why would anyone from Pakistan long for a India-Pakistan war.
You are assuming about East Pakistan, it was you who planted terrorists, and when Pak ?Army saw this and deicded not to fight for traitors, and knew that the truth will come out and so it has now, some Indian agents in Bangladesh are hanging their own Muslims leaders.

dude. Pakistan withdrew from Srinagar for the promises made by your PM than MR. Nehru in UN it is a shame that you only mention what your spin can take it, about Kashmir totally wrong, let me tell you another fact that in 1948 Pakistan had soldiers who were in British Indian Army returning to Pak..Army had nothing as the weapons they had were taken by Indians by deceit promising that they will get them, same as the promises of handing treasury, arms and other stuff never handed, we in Pakistan call it stolen heritage,so Pakistani people had to make up for the Army as Army was being set up as Pak Army and not Indian Army, And only rifle men beat the daylight out of your ww 2 battle hardened Army and reached Srinagar.

in kargil Pak.Army was building morchas for 2 years and you so sophisticated intel failed to notice Pakistan Army going across and building the morchas and bringing the supplies, but than has NS not stopped it and due to you crying to the big boss things would have been different. but than the fact aboutr your Army is here, take a look., and respect the bravery of the father of he man who's bravery has been recognized and appreciated by your own, now know it about the bravery when your enemy says so another truth Pakistan Army has yet to see any such brave in Indians to appreciate the way yours did.,

Furthermore, the martyrs of Kargil have retained and propagated the military tradition of unparalleled valiance and bravery without losing their bond with the motherland and its security concerns. Captain Karnal Sher Khan emerged as the symbol of mettle and courage during the Kargil conflict on the Line of Control, joined those eight legendary heroes who received the highest military award of Nishan-e-Haider as he set personal examples of bravery and inflicted heavy losses on the enemy. Defending five strategic posts he repulsed many Indian attacks. Despite many abortive attempts, the enemy ringed the post of Capt. Sher Khan with the help of two battalion and unleashed heavy mortar firing and managed to capture some part of the post. Crushing the enemy intentions by a counter-attack and succeeded in re-capturing the lost parts while embracing shahadat.
Remembering Kargil heroes: How Pakistani soldier Captain Sher Khan was acknowledged by India.

Last edited:
Pakistanis know that Indian are spin masters so it is up to you to figure who lies, now if you want to be with Indians it is your choice, oppression in Kashmir is the biggest low India been telling the world, why don't they let amnesty international decide about it, that if they let amnesty international in. so choice is your if you want to be with us or withe them.

All Pakistan want is to allow Kashmiris the right to decide. today they killed many and one of the was killed by this Indian soldier saying he is got the beard.

I saw this on Ary Tv shown on the show of luqman.

Just like all you dude, are a Indian spin master, correlating action of Indian trained terrorist planted in Pakistan to all Pakistanis, and backing by lies and absolving him of murder a known kilter of Muslims in India.
About that beard guy being shot. It is all a propaganda. This did not happen yesterday it is a very old video and he was a terrorist whom the Indian army killed in an operation.

We need war...only war with india is the solution.....a grand war...a bloody war...lets have a go....Oh how we wish!
mai sadke chal chetti ker fir .... :devil:

4e231ed46f729edff055bcbcb539680b.jpg

No, India is also the culprit. But one side cannot be the only one responsible 100%
Yes it is as it refuse to hold the plebiscite under UN it is responsible all the killings, India can end it by letting UN sponsored plebiscite held in it.

Yes it is as it refuse to hold the plebiscite under UN it is responsible all the killings, India can end it by letting UN sponsored plebiscite held in it.
sorry that wont happen and since now france , UK , USA & russia have agreed there support india just might sneek into UNSC and then we will quash this idiotik plebisite thinggi once and for all

as for current tensions NS and army started it to deviate pakistani populations attention from drama by IK & TAQ in islamabad and they have almost sucsessfully pulled it of

but what now ... thing is this time around no mercy will be shown so buckle up and get ready for a ride of lifetime ... good luck :)

Modi is a murderer and you are so full of yourself like a joker.
well you can call modi whatever you like but thing is its not gonna make any diffrence and modi will make sure pakistani establishment suffers and suffers hard for there latest idiocity and not just in millitarry parametre there are many ways of arm twisting too bad they dint calculated the things can go wrong at what level but since they have awakened a sleeping giant with constant pin prikking this time they are gonna repent it .. trust me :butcher:

About that beard guy being shot. It is all a propaganda. This did not happen yesterday it is a very old video and he was a terrorist whom the Indian army killed in an operation.
Any proof that he was a terrorist, or your spin, why don't you guys let kashmiris decide for thenselves instead of killing an innocent person and calling him a terrorist, as being deasd he cannot defend himself so you chose to lable him as terrorist, that is what you have done with 90,000 innocent Kashmiris, but than why don't you give a trial to 120,000 incarcerated Innocents Kashmirs if you think you are right. let us see if you do what you claim to be, the biggest Democracy of the world, or is it another spin of your, u spin masters.

sorry that wont happen and since now france , UK , USA & russia have agreed there support india just might sneek into UNSC and then we will quash this idiotik plebisite thinggi once and for all

as for current tensions NS and army started it to deviate pakistani populations attention from drama by IK & TAQ in islamabad and they have almost sucsessfully pulled it of

but what now ... thing is this time around no mercy will be shown so buckle up and get ready for a ride of lifetime ... good luck :)

well you can call modi whatever you like but thing is its not gonna make any diffrence and modi will make sure pakistani establishment suffers and suffers hard for there latest idiocity and not just in millitarry parametre there are many ways of arm twisting too bad they dint calculated the things can go wrong at what level but since they have awakened a sleeping giant with constant pin prikking this time they are gonna repent it .. trust me :butcher:

Are you kidding me again, sleeping giant, when did Hindu conquered a land by its Army, if going by history Hindu Rajahs fought among themselves and traded each other wives and ran away with some one else wife, really you are a joker.

Only thing Hindus did was conquered by others like Hans, like old Europeans like Mughals , what a spin master you are, making me laugh, waking up a sleeping giant. hashahahahahahahahahahahahah

let me show you about wars in the old days and how to fight it.

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//The Battle Of Yarmouk - Khalid Ibn Walid - معركة اليرموك - YouTube" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Any proof that he was a terrorist, or your spin, why don't you guys let kashmiris decide for thenselves instead of killing an innocent person and calling him a terrorist, as being deasd he cannot defend himself so you chose to lable him as terrorist, that is what you have done with 90,000 innocent Kashmiris, but than why don't you give a trial to 120,000 incarcerated Innocents Kashmirs if you think you are right. let us see if you do what you claim to be, the biggest Democracy of the world, or is it another spin of your, u spin masters.
You claim that something whose video has been available on the internet for atleast 2 years happened yesterday and then you call me a spin master? Hypocrisy?

You claim that something whose video has been available on the internet for atleast 2 years happened yesterday and then you call me a spin master? Hypocrisy?

it is not when it took place, it why a innocent is killed, you should if you were a man of honor call your Army's act as a illegal killing and call them for what they are and not dwell on by a spin, so you are a spin master when you twist murder of a innocent and try to hide by dates and not he talk about killings of innocent by your Army. dates are irreverent wen it is a human life.

Last edited:
Waisy how pathetic of Us Pakistanis, on one side we are trending cowardmodi, and on the otherside watching Indian movie at the lical cinema -- wa kiya andaz hai protest karnay ka....not that i have watched the movie and nir i wish yo, but have been told its housefull with "bangbang"
bhai saab,bollywood muvi dekhna koi treason toh nai hae,,,,,aap bhi dekh lo,,koi nai

I said give me the time and date and if you read my post it says I also said that i saw it on ARY a Pakistani Chanel, but than even if it is 2 years old is not the question, question is why you killed him, your assumption that he was a terrorist is not acceptable as you guys spin about everything, even if he died 2 years ago it is a shame and how old it is irreverent.

It is a terrible thing to kill an innocnet peerson and call your self the biggest democracy of the world, you are clueless how a democracy works, it does not kill peope atrandom but try them first,

Talking about trying them, why don't you try those incarcerated 120,000 Kshmiris who been in jails for years without rials.

Are you kidding me again, sleeping giant, when did Hindu conquered a land by its Army, if going by history Hindu Rajahs fought among themselves and traded each other wives and ran away with some one else wife, really you are a joker.

Only thing Hindus did was conquered by others like Hans, like old Europeans like Mughals , what a spin master you are, making me laugh, waking up a sleeping giant. hashahahahahahahahahahahahah

let me show you about wars in the old days and how to fight it.

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//The Battle Of Yarmouk - Khalid Ibn Walid - معركة اليرموك - YouTube" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
point is there is a first for every thing on the other hand why should we conquer any land or for that matter your land we can make your establishment suffer and repent thru other means too and guess what the process has already started

modi like a good guy gave you one last chance but your establishment took it as weakness again and wasted it now they will pay and pay dearllli and wait we will not end the suffering in one big blow we will prolong it and wont let them slip away either ... have fun :)

Back
Top Bottom