What's new

#CowardModi Trends top in Pakistan.

point is there is a first for every thing on the other hand why should we conquer any land or for that matter your land we can make your establishment suffer and repent thru other means too and guess what the process has already started

modi like a good guy gave you one last chance but your establishment took it as weakness again and wasted it now they will pay and pay dearllli and wait we will not end the suffering in one big blow we will prolong it and wont let them slip away either ... have fun :)
you really show your colors by saying things you say, it means that you will use torture and maiming of Muslims to enrage others, you are really an outdated man, this threatening and maiming and killing when illegally arrested is prohibited under Geneva convention, but than you do not agree with UN and with Geneva convention for human rights, you dude think of illegal acts against humans as O.K than it makes you an oppressor and a anti human rights dude. you could be tried for promoting torture for peisoners

you really show your colors by saying things you say, it means that you will use torture and maiming of Muslims to enrage others, you are really an outdated man, this threatening and maiming and killing when illegally arrested is prohibited under Geneva convention, but than you do not agree with UN and with Geneva convention for human rights, you dude think of illegal acts against humans as O.K than it makes you an oppressor and a anti human rights dude. you could be tried for promoting torture for peisoners
well i dint said that we are going to do all that........ did i ?
its your paranoia that has made you think like that cuase most in pakistani establishment have done this to owr soldiers patrolling in that area and now are fear strikken to get that back with interests .... let me tell you this time your establishment is going to pay for there sins much much dearer and worse than they ver imagined ... but then hey we both are friends :)

enjoy ;)

I said give me the time and date and if you read my post it says I also said that i saw it on ARY a Pakistani Chanel, but than even if it is 2 years old is not the question, question is why you killed him, your assumption that he was a terrorist is not acceptable as you guys spin about everything, even if he died 2 years ago it is a shame and how old it is irreverent.

Now all of a sudden the burden of proof is on me? Why was he killed? because he was a freaking terrorist who was shooting back on the army until the army destroyed the building he was hiding in. The guy was a JeM terrorist.
You asked date and time? Date was probably 8th July 2011. He was killed after hours of crossfire and frankly deserved it.

well i dint said that we are going to do all that........ did i ?
its your paranoia that has made you think like that cuase most in pakistani establishment have done this to owr soldiers patrolling in that area and now are fear strikken to get that back with interests .... let me tell you this time your establishment is going to pay for there sins much much dearer and worse than they ver imagined ... but then hey we both are friends :)

enjoy ;)

you are threatening to make it horrible, t it makes me wonder about your thinking process, may be you need to see a doctor to calm your nerves, so away and learn to make a civilized conversions and not threats..

BTW Geneva convention is only applicable to international conflicts between countries that have signed the pact. Terrorists are not legal members of any international conflict and so not covered by Geneva convention.

Now all of a sudden the burden of proof is on me? Why was he killed? because he was a freaking terrorist who was shooting back on the army until the army destroyed the building he was hiding in. The guy was a JeM terrorist.
You asked date and time? Date was probably 8th July 2011. He was killed after hours of crossfire and frankly deserved it.
And that is your answer, your army is not suppose to kill if he gave up and was lying down on the ground, I can see him lying down, at that point Geneva convention clearly says to try the person in court of law, remember those who committed crimes in Bosnia, they were tried by UN courts and than punished, no one is to be killed by any one if he is captured alive and is unarmed and is lying down, , when arrested he must be brought to trials and not shoot when unarmed, dude,

And that is your answer, your army is not suppose to kill if he gave up and was lying down on the ground, I can see him lying down, at that point Geneva convention clearly says to try the person in court of law, remember those who committed crimes in Bosnia, they were tried by UN courts and than punished, no one is to be killed by any one if he is captured alive and is unarmed and is lying down, , when arrested he must be brought to trials and not shoot when unarmed, dude,
I think I have already answered this 6 mins ago.Terrorists are not covered in Geneva convention.

BTW Geneva convention is only applicable to international conflicts between countries that have signed the pact. Terrorists are not legal members of any international conflict and so not covered by Geneva convention.
according to Pakistan and Kashmiris they are freedom fighters, you make your own false deductions and is not accepted as Kashmir is a disputed territory and its people for fighting for freedom, you are making your own labels and that makes you a spin master.

Other proof for you is the fact that you have been holding more than 100,000 as prisoner who not been tried for years, and the second proof is that so far you have killed 90. 000 innocent Kashmirs and you keep 600,000 soldiers in the valley, that proves that it is a disputed territory and that you spin it to make your self believe what you are being fed by the war mongers.

most of all it UN resolution that say it is a disputed territory and its future must be dedicated by a plebiscite by its own people. hat is why its borders are called LOC and not borders.

according to Pakistan and Kashmiris they are freedom fighters, you make your own false deductions and is not accepted as Kashmir is a disputed territory and its people for fighting for freedom, you are making your own labels and that makes you a spin master.

Labels or no labels. They are not covered by Geneva convention and thus all your recent posts about rights are invalid.

Other proof for you is the fact that you have been holding more than 100,000 as prisoner who not been tried for years, and the second proof is that so far you have killed 90. 000 innocent Kashmirs and you keep 600,000 soldiers in the valley, that proves that it is a disputed territory and that you spin it to make your self believe what you are being fed by the war mongers.
Not proof but claims. Look for the dictionary meaning of both words.

Labels or no labels. They are not covered by Geneva convention and thus all your recent posts about rights are invalid.

Not proof but claims. Look for the dictionary meaning of both words.
sniping again I said proof as it will be for some sane people but you start diverting it again, it is a proof for reasonable and right minded person but for you, it need twisting so you call it what ever can be used to divert the attention from real issue.

sniping again I said proof as it will be for some sane people but you start diverting it again, it is a proof for reasonable and right minded person but for you, it need twisting so you call it what ever can be used to divert the attention from real issue.
A claim not backed by hard evidence cannot be considered a proof. It doesn't matter what you call it.

You know, apart from the usual trading of barbs, this sort of nonsense doesn't really fetch Pakistan anything.

Instead, if the Pak Army lets the civilian leaders for a genuine Naya Pakistan where the leaders look towards developing the economy through encouraging FDI, that would benefit Pakistan more. PA should realize that this is not Cold War and this ideological nonsense has to stop.

They are choking the real potential of Pakistan as an economy.

What will this firing achieve? Nothing.

A few innocent civilians and even border guards will die firing at each other, there will be a diplomatic meeting and then people will forget all this.

Pakistani Army has to move along.

Conspiracystan ! In pakistan there could be conspiracy theories even behind mundane events like sunrise !

Yeah. Imagine, Bilawal had to drag Israel even here. :lol:

That country really scares the mickey out of our hosts. :P

01304fccd51b85137ce8e85e5c373a3b.png

Back
Top Bottom