What's new

Coward Indian Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ok ! Now every one there should be a clause for this guy @sree45 who atleast knows how to talk.

Aye Aye Osama Ji

1cf5addbfbb6229a12670e7fd63b7b4a.gif

1965 Pakistan won because it managed to defend Lahore from India
1971 Pakistan won because it shot down more Indian planes (So what that it lost half its country)
1999 Pakistan won because at the cost of only 4000 of its men (as admitted by the present Prime Minister of Pakistan), it managed to capture point 5353 :D

On a Serious NOTE, Some High Ranking US General Believed EXACTLY This ( in 70s I feel.. )
According to him, if in a Thermonuclear War 2 Americans and 1 Russian Survived.. Its Fine... to say US has WON !...

On Contrary, That At the height of Cold War.. with US spending 1.1 Trillion USD /yr, Regan Himself concluded.. " Its Crazy.. They ( CIA ) Feel Nuclear war is Winnable.. ) !!!

Be aware for our soldiers can be send!
Because seeing Pakistan makes India bend!
Plz India dont try this again!
Or else it will be a worst nightmare u will attain!
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Some poems rhyme
This one doesn't :lol:

Plz kindly speak something mature like i did... Give solid reasons... Justify instead of just objecting and objecting! You Indians are soooooo Immature Kids!!!!
Nice to see your maturity as a state.

Stop calling us cowards because your media is not even give freedom to express themselves because of I.S.I and Army who are just barbaric towards their own people.

By Osama Ali:
It is my question to all that why does Indian media first of all call the Pakistanis to an interview to their show???? And when they call to their show they question them and when they answer they start interrupting like coward donkeys! What non sense?? They interrupt as if they do not want the truth to hear they had a good experience with Qamar Zaman Qaira who became fedup!
But plz call Gen Musharraf again who made u shutup!
And then u ran away from the show before its time to end up!

Mate what are you trying to say here???? You can always disagree with Indian media, nothing wrong with it...... There are several Indians who themselves disagree with certain part of Indian media....... What you know about Indian media???? You guys are interested in medias or programmes which have subejcts of your interests..... India has close to 1000 channels out of which close to 30% is based on current affairs, now you pick up arnab goswami as an example then you are absolutely correct, but then we have only one arnab....do not generalise......

I have rated negative for starting a thread based on your feeling, and suggesting sending army to tackle a media.....Do not start a troll thread for the sake of trolling...

Very well said- i totally agree with your PoV's-
Coward indian media it is-
LOL. My signature explains why you need to gang up on an Indian entity today.

By Osama Ali:
It is my question to all that why does Indian media first of all call the Pakistanis to an interview to their show???? And when they call to their show they question them and when they answer they start interrupting like coward donkeys! What non sense?? They interrupt as if they do not want the truth to hear they had a good experience with Qamar Zaman Qaira who became fedup!
But plz call Gen Musharraf again who made u shutup!
And then u ran away from the show before its time to end up!
:close_tema::closed:

LOL. My signature explains why you need to gang up on an Indian entity today.
Can you give links for the thread please?? :omghaha:

Haha man you lost 1999 and 1965 and won only 1971! Make ur statement correct!
1965: Pakistan started a war to take Indian Kashmir, and ended up desperately defending Lahore. If that sounds like a victory to you, then may you have many more such "victories".

:close_tema::closed:

Can you give links for the thread please?? :omghaha:

He said that on this thread, before deleting it to save embarassment in future. Unfortunately for him, many Indians quoted him, so the memory of that humiliation cannot be erased:

In final lap, ISRO's Mars spacecraft to burn 240 kgs-fuel to slowdown, enter Martian orbit

Mate what are you trying to say here???? You can always disagree with Indian media, nothing wrong with it...... There are several Indians who themselves disagree with certain part of Indian media....... What you know about Indian media???? You guys are interested in medias or programmes which have subejcts of your interests..... India has close to 1000 channels out of which close to 30% is based on current affairs, now you pick up arnab goswami as an example then you are absolutely correct, but then we have only one arnab....do not generalise......

I have rated negative for starting a thread based on your feeling, and suggesting sending army to tackle a media.....Do not start a troll thread for the sake of trolling...

@Chak Bamu This is would be a rare instance where in a post has been rated both positive and negative..... Well i Have explained my reason for rating negative, you can reverse it if you do not agree with me, It doesnt look nice having opposite rating for a same post....

Stop calling us cowards because your media is not even give freedom to express themselves because of I.S.I and Army who are just barbaric towards their own people.

One word for you: Hamid Mir. The guy ate six bullets and is still right up there. In your 3 generations you do not have a single journalist like him.

I did not want to participate in this thread, but your retarded comment just brought this out.

Cut the kid some slack @nair . I like his style.

@Osama Ali1996 - beta good effort, but you have started a troll war here. I am sorry but I have to lock this thread.

@nair @acetophenol

Being a poet myself, I could not help rating his effort positively. He is just a teenager, and he fearlessly marches into debate armed with his notions and gets it going. I admire his courage and style.

nair, giving ratings is your prerogative and I respect that. We both have our reasons and for those reasons we are both right, I think. BTW I can not change ratings. That is for Administrators to do.

@janon - I had to delete your post not only because it was hurtful, but also because I had announced the closure of the thread. I would suggest that you come off the high of today's Indian achievement and not look for ways to troll Pakistan. Thanks.

Guys, this thread is locked. If someone wishes to add something or answer me, they may go to "Whatever" thread and address me there. I would be happy to oblige, but only for the next half hour.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom