What's new

Coward Indian Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Time This "Dog" Broke the BONE in TWO .. in 1971 !!! Oh just in 1971???? You forgot to mention the other two!!! 1999 and 1965!!! It means u also claim your loss!!

Post Reported.

PS : Bhai.. If i call your people DOGS or Suar .. Will you feel Good ? Jab Khud dard Hota hai.. Dusre ko Dard Kyu Detee Ho ?
Were u indian if not then sorry but maybe i did because ur post objected me

Plz kindly speak something mature like i did... Give solid reasons... Justify instead of just objecting and objecting! You Indians are soooooo Immature Kids!!!!
I have also seen pakistani guests talking non-stop and not giving anyone a chance to speak. It might be our media fault but this trait is not only reserved for pakistanis, i have seen the anchors interrupt local politicians as well. It is not such a big deal

Following Indian trend :P

Seriously man, I have stopped watching that goswami's show. It's the way he behaves with everyone who argues against him. I suggest the OP to see his debates with Indian politicians and you would see similar attitude from him.

Oh you mentioned only 1971!! But u forgot the other two!!! Which we won!!! And u got my statement right!!
Last Time This "Dog" Broke the BONE in TWO .. in 1971 !!!

Post Reported.

PS : Bhai.. If i call your people DOGS or Suar .. Will you feel Good ? Jab Khud dard Hota hai.. Dusre ko Dard Kyu Detee Ho ?

Seriously man, I have stopped watching that goswami's show. It's the way he behaves with everyone who argues against him. I suggest the OP to see his debates with Indian politicians and you would see similar attitude from him.
Ok if this is soo its ur responsibility to protest against him and thanks for agreeing atleast i see a positive approach from an Indian! Good! I appreciate!

Watt drama bazi plz justify!! Too immature u are to debate like an elder!
Better than your dramabazi here ..butthurt
h

Hahah
Please let the hate flow, all the jealousy of a certain recent event can cause great distress. :yes4:
aha what kind of jealousy?? Of your cowardness !! You are making me laugh now!!!

Last edited:
Oh you mentioned only 1971!! But u forgot the other two!!! Which we won!!! And u got my statement right!!

Ok if this is soo its ur responsibility to protest against him and thanks for agreeing atleast i see a positive approach from an Indian! Good! I appreciate!

Many Indians like seeing him take on Politicians in the manner he does and some even find it good entertainment.
Times Now is more of an entertainment channel and I suggest you to take it with a pinch of salt.

Goswami doesnt even let a man to speak!

Many Indians like seeing him take on Politicians in the manner he does and some even find it good entertainment.
Times Now is more of an entertainment channel and I suggest you to take it with a pinch of salt.
Thank you!! Thanku very much !!! You are the first Indian whose comment i thanked just noww!!

Indian version of Mubashir Luqman.
No! Mubashir lets others to speak! And doesnt runs away himself after talking to musharraf before the end of the programme time! But makes others run!

Sala Coward Media .. Coward India.. Man Lia...Fir bhi har Baar.. 1965.. 71.. 1999 me Pakistan Kyu Harta hai ??

Goswami doesnt even let a man to speak!

Yes. and his behaviour remains the same whether it is a Pakistani or an Indian. If you really want to watch Indian news channels, switch over to CNN IBN or Headlines Today. They are a bit saner compared to Timesnow

Yes. and his behaviour remains the same whether it is a Pakistani or an Indian. If you really want to watch Indian news channels, switch over to CNN IBN or Headlines Today. They are a bit saner compared to Timesnow
Ok ok ! Now every one there should be a clause for this guy @sree45 who atleast knows how to talk.

Sala Coward Media .. Coward India.. Man Lia...Fir bhi har Baar.. 1965.. 71.. 1999 me Pakistan Kyu Harta hai ??
1965 Pakistan won because it managed to defend Lahore from India
1971 Pakistan won because it shot down more Indian planes (So what that it lost half its country)
1999 Pakistan won because at the cost of only 4000 of its men (as admitted by the present Prime Minister of Pakistan), it managed to capture point 5353 :D

1965 Pakistan won because it managed to defend Lahore from India
1971 Pakistan won because it shot down more Indian planes (So what that it lost half its country)
1999 Pakistan won because at the cost of only 4000 of its men (as admitted by the present Prime Minister of Pakistan), it managed to capture point 5353 :D
mard e momin never loses ! Yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom